RPG Archives FullMetal Alchemist: The New Hunt: Sister Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Mar 7, 2005.

1. VampireHunterX

VampireHunterX New Member

Name:shadow

Alchemist: Shadow

State Alchemist ancestor: no memory of anything until two months ago accept his abilities

Power- can trap peoples souls in a dark realm, can summoned those souls as souls of darkness and use them as an army to attack his enemies

Background: has no recolection of his life up until two months ago except that he has shadow powers and the swirled tatoos that stretch from his shoulders down his armsand end as his wrist where they turn into cresent moons

Appearance: long black hair, smokey white eyes, swirled tatoos that stretch from his shoulders down his armsand end as his wrist where they turn into cresent moons, wheres four rings on each hand

Reason for finding the notes: to increase his power and knowledge of alchemy

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I'm not a gm here nor do i have any real power in this game but if you don't mind a tiny suggestion from a co player perhaps you should at least have your character have a name that he goes by VampireHunterX. Please don't be mad..... or angry.... just a suggestion.

3. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Up dated my charater just a few sentences.

1 person likes this.
  4. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Thats what the edit button is for. There's no need from extra posting, so please refrain from it. Thank you!

- Kaiyon

5. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

I did that I just thought that no one would even look back there. Plus Hiro did it. Please, please forgive me.

6. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Hiro did it because we asked him to do it but you are telling the truth no one would propably look back on the first page only to see examples but you are forgiven...*pats Kagome_Akari on the head to show no hard feelings*

7. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Thanks Nightmare.

8. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

okay enough of this foolin around lets fool around in private message but allow this only for allowing of the time to start the RPG and Signing up with the RPG okay thats final :anger2:

9. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

do we have enough people now?

10. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

we almost have enough people, all i need to do is get in contact with Kenshin X himura and discuss some things and itll be as cool as ice :D

11. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

ooooh....okay.

12. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

ok people, im back. i had to go to my g-parents house and my computer privelages went down cause my g-parenst comp sucks. anyhow, i've checked everything thats been hapenning, had a talk with nightmare and it will be starting tomorrow. he will be starting the thread so look for him doing it. get ready.

13. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

i'm so happy :) it feels like i've been waiting forever

14. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Im sorry that im keeping you all in a suspence but i have work to do today :bleed: so it maybe a while before i start it but ill get it up and running as soon as possiable :D

15. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

ITs time for the RPG start your stories now

16. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

let the games begin, hahahahaha!

17. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

oh and Everyone please remember to turn off your sigs right them down if you have to okay

18. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Oh and please read the rules so you know what to do and what not to do heres were you can find them in the RPG section and its called Read Me: RPG Forum Rules 3.2 please read every word thats in it alright so all of you dont get banned

19. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

and as a last minute add on basic alchemy is allowed and when i mean basic i mean Make an alchemy circle and repair, create anything touching anything. However those things won't have any special power.Think in blades, fixing damaged stuff. Use must make an alchemy cirlce before you do basic alchemy alright say if theres a small bridge broken and you make the cirle of alchemy you can fix the bridge if you have sufficent matieril for it and on this as well no one may use alchemy like fullmetal alright there is no discussion on this i am stating a fact.
    I'd like to thank Jedimdo for bringing this to my attention Thanks Jedimdo

If any more things come up thats demands all of our attention then i will put it up here and everyone else may do that as well oh and again please read the rules for RPG okay i dont want any of you getting banned for putting somthing not allowed and you didn't know what you did and you got banned for it.

if you have questions or need help pm me,Kenshin X himura,or Kaiyon alright

20. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

i think nightmare has said all that has to be said. good job. remember though, too keep the profanity down. we dont want a mod or an admin coming in and banning one of us or even shutting down this rpg, that would not be cool. i check these threads everyday and so does nightmare and kaiyon most likely, so dont go to overboard. thanks.