RPG Archives FullMetal Alchemist: The New Hunt: Sister Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Wow...that's gonna be cool to deal with! You have to admit...you kinda had me hanging there for a bit...I had no idea what happened to him...anywayz...i'm glad i'm back!!! ^_^

2. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

YAY we have Kryshana back..im over in thralled. BUt....im not enthralled that you Kagome Akari haven't read back on the Rp since you've been gone. IF you read back then you will know that Kayasha's Character is not at the hotel. Please either delete the last post you made or edit that it doesn't included Gwen in it or i will take drastic meassures that will sadly make me have to kick you off the RP....understand...good..now lets keep it going everybody :D

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

NOw now Nighmare, lets calm down shall we. We dont have to take such drastic measures like that. BUt please, KA, edit your post and make sure you read what you've missed. Thank you.

4. Kryshana

WOW! ^_^ I feel loved! I'm actually missed! ^_^ Gosh...it's like nobody (except nightmare) cares that I've been gone for about more than a month!!! Sheesh!!! *turns back at the rest of you* fine...I see who's loyal to muah!

5. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

wow....that was hurtful.

i believe my post is now deleted...*yawns*.....sorry about that.

6. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

first..its not hurtful its called paying attention to the RP and on whats going on.

Second...You didn't need to erase it more like altering it is what i wanted to happen.

1 person likes this.
  7. Kryshana

calm down now nightmare....ok...will soemone please think of something to type b/c I have no idea what to do now!!! ARGHHHH.....

8. Seishin

Seishin Guest

You obviously didn't check the RPG. Seishin came back and (all in short) said "what's going on?"

-Seishin

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

So....does anybody else besides me and Kryshana feel like posting? Things seem kinda slow....

-Seishin

10. Kryshana

i know.....*snore*...

11. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

hmm... should I join or shouldn't I.....

12. Kryshana

oh please!!! YES JOIN!!! but contact nightmare or KenshinX_himura about it...

13. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

I dont care if she joins. But Seishin(just cause I dont feel like spelling your name now) is right. We need to get things moving again. Im down the mountain and you guys are supposed to be looking for me, so lets get to it people.

Edit: Athena will be leaving and has agreed that someone may take over her character until her return.

14. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

hmmm....true it does need to get going. But im not so inclined on someone taking over athena's character but i understand the circumstances that are present so someone may take her character

15. Kryshana

Well, I can take her character if no one else will. Just let me know...

16. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

I think im gonna be dropping the FMA RPG as well...i am gonna try to work more on Sakeido 2 and The NRC instead... b/c they move quicker and if im gonna keep up with Sakeido im gonna have to keep it to 2 RPGs. If anyone has any questions about my decision PM me okay?

17. Kryshana

Forget Athena's character...if Hiro is leaving...may I take over his character. I know how he writes in his RPGs and knows what he wants to do with his character...I'll PM him otherwise. May I take over his Character? I will still be using Kichi though.^_^

-Kryshana

18. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Time to get back to my own RPG. If Hiro doesn't care Kryshana, I don't, but Nightmare has to know as well. I just want people who are still playing to post so we know who all is still playing. I myself am about to post.

19. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

id feel better off if My character just died or jsut dissappears...(more for dissappearing.. cause he can come back in a sequel if i have time *wink*) and im not doing Sakiedo 2 either

20. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

To Long

It's has been to long since the last post has been made I think its due time that this rpg gets back on it's feet. If you want off the rpg then send me a pm if you want to stay then get those creative juices flowen.