RPG Archives FullMetal Alchemist: The New Hunt: Sister Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Whats the deal?

It seems like no one wants to play in this RPG anymore. Besides me, NIghtmare, and Kryshana, is there anyone who wants to still play?

2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I've been playing until most recently too. In fact, my last post there is second to last. We just need more people to wake up or something.

-Seishin

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Seishin's right. Come on people, wake up and post. Lets get this RPG flowing again.

4. Alchemy_Dude

Alchemy_Dude is addicted to bad ideas.

Maybe I'll breath some life into this RPG.

Name: Luc de la Rocha

Alchemy: Thunder

Powers: Can transumte himself into an electrical charge to teleport instantly, send shocks through enemies, or create blinding flashes of light.

Note: Had all of his organs replaced by artificial ones after a childhood disease, so he can transmute his own body.

More Notes: Father also knew about alchemy (but not much). He tried to create a better human by transmuting his son. But the alchemy circle was wrong, and Luc was struck by mutliple bolts of lightning, burning the circle into his back. However, the circle also caused Luc's body to contain the charge, and he became able to perform alchemy himself without a circle. But because his body contains such a great charge (and is constantly recharged whenever he's in a thunderstorm), he cannot always control his powers. He becomes much stronger when he's angry, but cannot control himself at all.

P.S. Oh yeah, he's kinda small, caucasian, and has long-ish brown hair and gray (yes, gray) eyes.

5. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

First of all, triple posting like that may cost you. Your charcter needs more info. Read the way your charcter profile is supposed to be done. Then me and Nightmare will review and decide. Until then, do not post.

1 person likes this.
  6. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

HOlLy Leat triple post row 500points deductable:p

Yea. Me and Hitohiro will discuss about this new character and how you would come in and aproxamitly what you would bring.

Also if you haven't tried it then please do. EDIT Button! Just to let ya know cause many users don't really care for triples nore double- pm me and Hitohiro so we can discuss a few things aight!

7. Alchemy_Dude

Alchemy_Dude is addicted to bad ideas.

Sorry, I just forgot. Plus, I just got back home from vacation. I'll correct it.