Saber Marionette Game: What If? (Massive Spoiler Alert)

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Reisti Skalchaste, Aug 22, 2004.

1. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

u2! :D

Oh, I can't :rolleyes: Well
    I repeat, they wouldn't be able to rescue Loreline. What else? The rest is wild imagination. We would see a lot of scenes not rare for us and very similar to the girls. Something like...

Baiko: Lime, do you want to play with the ponta-kuns in the forest?
    Lime: Sure, let's go!
    While they're leaving...
    Hikozaemon: Baiko!!!!! What did I told you like a hundred times!? Don't leave the guard of the Shogun!
    Baiko: Aww, (Sticks out tongue to Hikozaemon)

And luvweaver, you have not answered Shinryu's question. You have to answer it before answering any other :D . I guess it's my turn now. It's weird. Let's reset it, shall we?

The most basic 'What if' is here: What if only 6 women survived and one man were in the Mesopotamia in the year 0 of Terra II's history?

2. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Why??? Can't you assume that there were two types of maiden circuits, and that Baiko and Tama were given two faulty ones or something? I mean, how much would Baiko and Tama's lives "change" had they emotions? (Who knows, they might be lovers or something :D )

Regarding Shynriu's question, I don't think it'd change much the plot. Probably Otaru would still get scared at Hana. UNLESS Hana became a marionette, in which case Otaru would get even more scared :p

OK now for Jedimdo's Question:
    What if only 6 women survived and one man were in the Mesopotamia in the year 0 of Terra II's history?

:bleed: I don't wan't to even imagine! Sounds like the planet of the Amazon Space Chicks

I think that in this case, the three androids would run hamok. They'd go for all the chicks. One would be a complete goof and he'd get bashed a-la Johnny Bravo (I pick Hanagata). All the girls would go for Faust, which would be a complete womanizer, and Otaru would be the "leader".

Otaru would fall in love with Lime, where they'd keep a secret relationship.

Hmmm sounds promising.

OK. My turn.
    What if Marine's circuits had been lost and found in various parts of Terra 2 (Romana, Xi'an, and Peterburg), and implanted (after getting fixed) into distinct saber marionettes?

3. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I don't think they would work all that well, really. Marine's Otome Kairo was meant to work as a single unit, not three separate ones. I think that said marionettes would show little change, since Marine's personality would still be programmed into them, and her otome kairo are likely dependent on each other to function.

More technical and less fun than you hoped? Oh well, here's a fun one.

What if Lime, Cherry, and Bloodberry started a band, and had a concert in your city? (They could play the songs from the series)

4. marc_alvin7

marc_alvin7 New Member

what i wud do...

i would try to get a VIP pass to meet Cherry... :p

5. Reisti Skalchaste

Silly, I, as her manager/husband, I can see her anytime I want. And you forgot to post another What-if.

I'll post one in a few hours after I get some sleep, if you don't.

6. marc_alvin7

marc_alvin7 New Member

oh yeah...i forgot to post a question

What if, the fruit salad girls became adult human females after J to X and not babies, what do you think might have happened?

7. luvweaver

Wow. That'd be cool :cool:.

I can imagine the situation. Hess could have made Lime enter that chamber, and a cloned female body of her would retrieve her memories / brain patterns.

"I'm... I'm human", said Lime. Cherry and Bloodberry were shocked. "Lime, what have you done!? The whole planet could get destroyed because of you!"
    "No, that's not true! You... you're just saying that because you're jealous!"
    Cherry was the first to answer. "No, Lime... you can't trust Hess, he's been using you. Hasn't he told you why he needed your maiden circuit in the first place?"

Hess was smiling from the inside. "This situation looks interesting", he thought. Maybe he would get his revenge a year later - in the meantime, he could see how this situation would result.

"Well, I'm leaving for now. The other bodies are in there, if you want to make the change. And no, I will NOT activate the ship. I'll let it load slowly - that way your precious world will not be affected. In the meantime... enjoy". Saying this, he vanished.

(OK I'd post a couple of chapters here, but they'd be too long ^_^ so...)

One month later... :D

"So you're human now", said Lorelei. "What will you do now?"
    Lime was touching her marionette body in the lab. "I... now I'm not sure if this was a good idea... I'm scared..." she said, crying.
    "Sh... it's ok", said Lorelei, hugging her. "It'll be OK."
    "I just couldn't see Otaru die, I couldn't... it was too painful just to think about it..."
    "But..." said Cherry. "Now who will prevent Hess from doing any harm? We're not saber marionettes anymore."

"We'll do", said Faust, entering the lab. Luchs was the next to speak. "We'll be commited to finding Hess and stopping him."
    Tiger approached Lime. "Lime, you're a human now. Don't waste it with regrets."

Lime burst in tears and hugged Tiger.

THE END. :)

--

OK My turn now. What if... (for you FF-X fans) Lime, Cherry and Bloodberry (not human but marionettes) had been transported by some portal, into Spyra? (Let's make things interesting. Lime would end up with Yuna, Bloodberry with the Luca Goers, and Cherry with the Al Bhed. Please use your imagination! Fanfic format preferred. :sweat2:

8. luvweaver

OK that was lame ¬¬ no answer in 2 days.

FUN!

Post your own what if and answer it too! (Only valid for the next entry)

9. Reisti Skalchaste

*jumping in 'cause Luvweaver said to make your own*

What if Hanagata awoke Lime, Cherry, and Bloodberry instead of Otaru?

I can't think of anything, really, so you go ahead with it.

10. luvweaver

Lol this would be hilarious.

First: Cherry would have a major shutdown whenever she sees Hanagata without clothes.

Cherry: Lime, you go help master Hanagata to bath.

Then, Lime would probably laugh at Hana's weak body. "You're so skinny, Hana-chan! *giggle*"

And probably cry whenever he reprimanded him. Followed by a punch by Bloodberry, angry at the thought that her master is gay.

Later, she'd dump him and go for Otaru.

Hello, neighbor, how are you *GLOMP*
    Bloodberry: Otaru!!!! How are you doing, handsome?
    Otaru: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
    Bloodberry (crying) why is it that men can't feel attracted to me?

Then probably all the neighbors would go visit Hanagata (or more like his marionettes), and Hanagata would feel frustrated.

Yeah I think it'd be more like comedy. Needless to say, they would probably never mature ^^;;;

Yeah, that'd be sad.

OK, my turn. What if... the marionettes had been designed on earth, to be something like erm... "virtual idols"?

11. Reisti Skalchaste

It'd be hilarious, but, yes, sad. I wouldn't want to subject them to that.

Ahh yes, I remember this one. What if they had been made on Earth?

Simple. Luckily, they were built on the outskirts of a city in Canada. Where I found them shortly after, and... :blush: Well, the less said, the better. Suffice to say, we've shared many good times together.

What if there had only been two marionettes, not three? Like one of our girls, (and her Gartlant counterpart) never existed?

(So, only Lime and Cherry, or Lime and Bloodberry, or Bloodberry and Cherry) (Don't like that middle one)
    Of course, it would be the same situation with the Saber Dolls. (Tiger and Luchs, Tiger and Panther, or Luch and Panther)

Note:

Because this one has so many variations, it's going to be a running What-if. You can only answer one of the three possibilities, and you can still post others, but these three have to be answered. (Ie. Luvweaver posts his response, and a what if, Jedimdo posts his response to this what-if AND luvweaver's and his what if, then me.)

I'll do one of them after someone responds to it.

12. luvweaver

OK. Let's try... Cherry and Lime.

I suppose that everything went more or less the same in J. Or maybe not... Cherry is _ALWAYS_ interrupted by Lime or Bloodberry whenever she wants to... *ahem* :bleed2:

So my guess is that she'd succeed. Until Lime catches them in the middle of... :sweat2:

Hey, that sounds like a fun game! Can I do it too? :eek:

Otaru gets a massive nosebleed and Cherry's plans are foiled.

Ta-da! Oh man. OK, NEXT!

13. marc_alvin7

marc_alvin7 New Member

my thoughts...

Bloodberry and Cherry...

Well since Otaru isn't so keen on going too fast like how Bloodberry always wants to do it, there's a bigger chance that he'd totally fall for Cherry because of her traditional way of seducing Otaru, which is to take things slow and only do things in the heat of the moment. Just look at Cherry's imaginations, especially episode 16 or 17 of J where she imagined that if Otaru would become Shogun he would force himself onto her... :bleed: :p
    Another factor would be Cherry's cooking, aren't we familiar with the phrase that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach... :D

14. Reisti Skalchaste

Aww, I wanted Lime and Cherry (not that way, you pervs!) Or maybe...

Lime and Bloodberry. Well, I didn't like this one much, but it seems I'm stuck with it. At least I can make it plausible.

Shortly before Otaru was to wake up Cherry, I quickly teleported in, and woke her up myself, thus making her go missing before he awakens her. Also, Izzy would go to Gartlant and take Luchs for himself, because I know he likes her.

Gartlant no... Tigeru to Panta. Japoness no... Raimu to Buraddoberii.

Bloodberry, unhindered by Cherry, would likely seduce Otaru before very long, perhaps on Mt. Kamuna, before Lime would show up to rescue her and Otaru from Ponta-kun. However, Lime would likely interrupt them every single time, just before Bloodberry got away with it. Quite frustrating, really.

Well, since my last what-if was basically three, whoever gets to it next can post whatever they want. No what-if from me.

15. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

What if, instead of Cherry, Lime and Bloodberry, Otaru had awakened the marionettes siblings? More information here.

16. luvweaver

Well that'd be much more comical. Probably he'd run away from them and turn this into a "Pepe le Phew"-styled persecution.

Or he'd be driven nuts.

However, I think it'd be more like this.

Poor Otaru.

OK I got bored of asking questions. I'll pass for now.

17. Reisti Skalchaste

Goodie! I can post a question without answering one first! Yay!

Now, what would be good? I usually use the time I'm typing a response to come up with a new one, but, this time...

Well, I figure, just ignore this paragraph. This is me trying to fill up space while I think of a question to post. There is nothing interesting here whatsoever. Just stop reading it now. I said, you can stop reading now. If you don't stop reading before the end of this sentence, I won't post a what-if. Oh, now it's too late. I've got one, but you're not getting it, because you read this paragraph. :p:D

For those who listened to my request, and didn't read that paragraph, here it is. :p

What if the message Lime, Cherry, and Bloodberry sent Otaru in Program 13 never made it to him? (Ie. It got misplaced, thrown away, you know, these things happen)

(If you don't remember, the message said something along the lines of: "Goodbye, we wish you well. Lime, Cherry, Bloodberry")

18. luvweaver

OK thanks for reminding me of that one. I wanted to vent this out. In that chapter Otaru acted like a complete son of [beep beep beep], treating the girls like that. That'd be a good time for Akashi to show his revenge MUAHAHAHA. Of course Akashi didn't even get introduced then but oh well.

*sigh* ahhh feels much better :)

Now. What would have happened?

I think that for some reason, Otaru would have gotten a hunch. Like a bad feeling. In the very instant that thunder hit the ground, Otaru would have remembered. And then more or less things would have happened the same.

I think...

OK. My turn. What if... the plasma storm hadn't been in the underground hotel in SMJ? What could have happened? (Guys... it's a ho-te-el.... please be creative!)

19. Reisti Skalchaste

Otaru would [censored], and [censored] would be occuring for a good while, before [censored] and [censored]. Then, [censored] would show up, and [censored] would happen. :D

But, semi-seriously...

I think, Otaru, totally embarrassed, would leave, and take a shower. A cold one. (He can't tell them to go to the girls side, cause there isn't one. Male-only planet, remember?) And then, later, at night, I'm sure Bloodberry would try to sneak into his bed, and [censored], but, luckily, Cherry had a similar idea, and the two would get into a fight, right on top of Otaru, and Lime would pull him out to safety, just as Hanagata would be trying to sneak in and [censored], and he'd get accidentally pummelled into the plasma storm.

And, at luvweaver's request, I pose the exact same question once again, for another member to answer.

20. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Well, it'd be something like

[CENSORED]

:p

Of course, as Shinryu's wild imagination, many comic situations could happen. In this case, Bloodberry would take Otaru away from the others and hide in a room. [CENSORED]. While the others are looking for them, Cherry realizes the truth, she really wants to be somewhere else. I wonder how but she finds the still-under-developing Neo-Mesopotamia and flies to the Earth. With an Scape pod she lands somewhere in South-America and lives happy forever. Bloodberry, conquers Otaru's heart and marries him. Lime, disappointed, looks for Hanagata who is available then. He, losing his love, tries love with Lime. And this is it. Everyone is happy. No, wait, somebody in the north is crying or cursing, I'm not sure. :p

[EDIT]
    :eek:
    Baka
    :eek: