Saber Marionette Game: What If? (Massive Spoiler Alert)

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Reisti Skalchaste, Aug 22, 2004.

1. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Etto...
    Japan's prime minister (? :D) would spread his marionettes around the world. Bloodberry would be somewhere America; Lime would be in Mexico and Cherry would be in South America :p

Ah, and Hanagata would live near Central Canada :p

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Eh? Eh? No what-if for me? :sad:

I dunno if your answer would be how it would happen though. I think BB would be going to Puerto Rico, and, they'd copy Cherry's otome kairo onto a blank one, and send it to some South American country, while the real Cherry decided to go to Canada. :D Hana in central Canada? You want BMS to meet him? Neph? :p

No, but I'm asking about the series itself. Like, if Otaru lived in Japan, and the girls with him. (You know, I think there is a Japanese city called "Kasahari") No moving to different countries allowed. (Except maybe to infiltrate Germany or something) :p

3. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

HMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

That'd be _VERY_ interesting. How would being a marionette feel, living in a "real" world?

How would Otaru react, knowing that if ppl knew the girls were marionettes, they (the people) would label him as a perv?

How would Lime feel, knowing she's not a *real* human?

This is a very interesting topic, worthy of a fanfic in itself (anyone?)

4. Hoshi-kun

Hoshi-kun New Member

I’m a new member so I hope it’s okay for me to participate. My answers are really bad, so please bear with me ^^;;.

To be blunt, I'd say it would suck. To a scientist, this would be a great achievement. To a marionette, however, it would be rather sad, especially if these marionettes had maiden circuits built in them. Most likely, marionettes would be in the newspapers, news, radio channels, etc. and they would play a rather big role in pop culture. Basically, I think they’d be used as tools.

He'd get embarrassed and angry. If the community he lives in considers reputation a big thing, he'd be in even bigger trouble. I think Otaru would try to patch it up and, hopefully, regain his respect.

I think Lime would go through the same condition she did towards the end of JtoX. If no "Hess" is involved, I’d say Otaru, Cherry, and Bloodberry could help her. If another "Hess" was involved, however, I'd just hope too much damage won't be done. As for your fanfic idea, I made one about that subject, but it’s really bad XP. I'm thinking about revising it.

Erh, I thought of one: What if Otaru actually went on the Mesopotamia with Lime, Cherry, and Bloodberry? What do you think would’ve happened? If someone already asked this one, then what would've happened if Lorelei wasn't a scientist(let's say she was an accountant instead)?

2 people like this.
  5. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Eheh, neither have been asked, actually. There's no problems with you participating, either. We welcome all members, new and old. :)

Well, there's two questions, and I have an answer to both. However, as wertitis has not yet released Mitsurugi: The Beautiful Sword yet, I'll skip over the first. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone. Let's just say it'll go like that. Pretty much.

Second question: If Lorelei weren't a scientist, then the Mesopotamia wouldn't be complete, or it wouldn't be the same. It would be unable to go berserk, I think, and thus, there would be no crash-landing on Terra II, and no SMJ series. :( :sad:

I'll bump the first one up for someone else. And a welcome to you, Hoshi-kun! An excellent first post. I hope you stay here for a long while. :)

What if Otaru actually went on the Mesopotamia with Lime, Cherry, and Bloodberry?

6. Hoshi-kun

Hoshi-kun New Member

Is it okay for me to reply to this one? My answer has a lot of spoilers, so if you haven't seen the end of the first series, I recommend you skip my reply.

I'd say Luchs would've had some extra work on her hands as she’d help Otaru from not getting killed by the ship. I'd also say Otaru's grief over Lime, Cherry, and Bloodberry's "death" would've been more traumatic as he would've seen it with his own two eyes.

Thank you for welcoming me here Shinryu. I'll definitely try posting here for a while as BJP forums has a very active SMJ community (and SMJ is my favorite anime series ^_^). Um, I have another one: What if Otaru went on the Mesopotamia alone(rather than Lime, Cherry, and Bloodberry going on the ship)? What do you think would’ve happened?

EDIT: I meant to warn people who haven't finished watching the first series. Most of the people posting here have seen the whole thing. I hope I cleared that up.

EDIT(again): I answered my own question! Gah, I think I was half-asleep when I posted that. I apologize for my irresponsibility. I changed the question now. Once again, I am very sorry.