Saber Marionette Game: What If? (Massive Spoiler Alert)

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Reisti Skalchaste, Aug 22, 2004.

1. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Umm, as I recall, I already asked that. And you answered it, too. But, oh well. :p

I think, if Otaru got the Saber Dolls, he would, at first, be happy with them, but, upon travelling to Gartlant, and meeting Lime, Cherry, and Bloodberry, he would dump the Saber Dolls in favor of these "totally amazing foreign girls." :D

Although, I don't like to think of what might have happened if Face got the Saber Marionettes...

But, we'll make that the next question. What if, Otaru's Saber Marionettes belonged to Face, and Junior had Faust's Saber Dolls? Conversely, Otaru would have Edge, Brid, and Kyanny, and Faust would have Lime-R, Cherry-R, and Bloodberry-R. :D

(Wow, that's convoluted)

2. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Yeah. So convoluted I can't even think of how to THINK to answer. Try another question, please.

3. Reisti Skalchaste

Alright, fine. But Jedimdo could have solved it. :p

What if Luvweaver met Cherry from his fanfic, SMJ90210?

That better?

4. luvweaver

Oh blush!!!

Well, if i was younger um... :blush: we'd become VERY close friends... um... :blush: oh man, you put me in a predicament! I just imagined her kissing me! :blush: :blush:

OH wait.
    *ding!* :)

I just imagined a scene. It would go more or less like this.

Cherry: Uh, Rick...
    Rick: Yes?
    Cherry (blushing) : Can I tell you something?
    Rick: Yes?
    Cherry (blushing terribly and closing her eyes) *smuch!*
    Rick (shocked and blushing) Ch-ch-ch-cherry, did you just...
    Cherry (embarrassed) : Sorry!!! (runs away)
    Rick (running after her) : Cherry, wait!!! *falls on the floor*
    OW!
    "I wonder why she did that... I just wanted to be her friend, I..."
    Meanwhile, Cherry was still running and cried. Confused, she rested on a nearby tree. "Why did I have to fall in love with him!! Why!?!?!? *sniff*

awwwww that's a sweet scene. Not that it would be the best, but... oh well.

I can't think of a what-if scenario right now... give me a couple of days, guys.

5. Reisti Skalchaste

Well, if luvweaver can't think of one, we'll go with the one I left. Unless Luvweaver wants to try answering another.

Specially for Luvweaver:

What if you took Otaru's place?

I know, it's been asked before, but Jedimdo answered it, if I recall, so now Luvweaver has to. :p

6. luvweaver

OK. Since I'm not your super-love-freak-i wanna-be-the-mainguy kind of person, let's make things interesting ^_^

Otaru goes away in an important mission to somewhere else (alone), and he asks me to take care of his marionettes as favor.
    *ahem*

SELF INSERT. CHAPTER 1.

Rick reads the paper, and approaches the Kazahari appartments. "Hmmm... this must be the one."
    *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
    "Hello?"
    A sweet girl with a baby-face opens. "Uh hello?"
    "You must be Lime, right?"
    "Hai! :anime: I'm Lime! And you're...?"
    "I'm Rick, Otaru told me that I should take his place for a couple of days."
    (As he was saying this, he was looking at Lime's gestures. 'She is indeed a wonderful person', he thought).
    "Oh, you're Rick! Nice to meet you!!! (GLOMPS)"
    (Rick blushes for a seconds) "Thank you... Lime. Anyway, where's the bathroom?"
    "Oh, it's right there."
    "Thanks."

(Slides open the door...)
    IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rick immediately closed his eyes and shut the door. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!! Lime, you never told me there was someone in there!!!"
    "Oh, you didn't ask."
    "Who's yelling!?" says Bloodberry, walking from her bedroom, putting on a dress. "Oh... OH! You must be Rick! And you're handsome, too..."
    "Uh... nice to meet you... Bloodberry?"
    "Excuse me, can you help me to zip up this dress? I can't reach it."
    "I uh... eh... I... uh... ok."
    *ZIP* there! *wipes dust off hands*
    (Bloodberry complains from inside that I was too fast for her. "I hope he's not THAT fast doing other stuff...")

Then comes Cherry, poking her head out of the bathroom. "Iee!!! He's still here!!" (shuts door)
    "So, Rick..." said Bloodberry. "Tell me about yourself", she says, leaning forward.
    "Well, I'm... training to be a priest! ^_^v"
    (Bloodberry facefaults in defeat)

(From the bathroom door, Cherry's still knocking. "Bloodberry... can I exit now?"
    (Bloodberry whispers: Yes, he's gone now)
    "Oh whew... because i couldn't allow myself to be shown in... IEEEEEEEEEEE!"
    Rick blushes and turns around. "Sorry, I didn't mean to!"
    (He hears Cherry crying and running to the bedroom.)

"This is gonna be a VERY LONG week..."

OK, the NEXT what-if is... CHAPTER 2! :D

7. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

"Everyone, dinner is ready!"
    (Of course, everyone already was in the table while Cherry is saying this)
    "Hmmm, it smells splendid Cherry." (Rick stares at the the dishes)
    "Uh, thanks, I guess. No! You are a pervert, peeping at girls like that! You told Bloodberry to lie to me!"
    "I told you! I'm sorry! I'm sorry so much. I wish there were something I could do"
    (Bloodberry puts her hands on the table)
    "Cherry! It's not his fault. It's all mine. You can't be mad with him, because he's so handsome, isn't he, Lime?"
    "Hao!"
    (Cherry, unagreed, turns her head )

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

("Jeez, I'll be better opening the door. It'd help a bit")
    "You better stay there! I can't lose you of my sight. I'll see who it is"

"Yes?"
    "Um, right, is it Otaru Mamiya's apartment?"
    "Yes, and you are?"
    (David, amazed with her beauty, couldn't answer)
    *Stares*
    ("Quickly, say something! Wait, what did she say? wake up!")
    "Ah, yes, I am David. Yoroshiku, er, Nice to meet you!"
    (Shakes hands)
    ("What am I doing?")
    "That's so impolite, and you were thinking perverted things, right?"
    "Ah, sorry, I didn't mean it. No, I wasn't thinking anything! May I come in? Otaru Mamiya asked me to tell you something"
    "Come in. Everyone, this is David"

Next What-if: CHAPTER 3!

8. Reisti Skalchaste

Welcome to the party!

And, moments after Cherry had let David in, another knock sounded at the door. :D

Cherry pondered, "I wonder why so many people are coming over tonight?" As she went to open the door.

As she was about to reach it, Bloodberry suggested, winking, "Hey, maybe Otaru wanted to get us some entertainment, for while he's gone."

Turning to Bloodberry as she opened the door, Cherry scolded, "Bloodberry, do you always have to be so rude?"

Rick laughed at that, and recieved an acidic look from Cherry, before she turned to greet the newcomer.

"Good evening." She greeted the person.

His eyes lighting up, he said, "Ah! You must be the famous Cherry!" At this, he quickly, but politely, took her hand, and, looking straight into her eyes, his expression showing nothing but... admiration, he kissed the back of it lightly, and said "I am Jess. It's an honor to meet you."

Blushing slightly, Cherry responded with...

Next: Chapter 4!

(Maybe we should have a separate thread for this, and keep the regular what-ifs going)

9. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Done, [thread=16861]here[/thread].

What if...
    ...Bloodberry could escape with Otaru in Program-04? (No Ponta monster)

Yeah, I know, he'd tell her to come back anyway but, what if he didn't?

10. Reisti Skalchaste

Cherry and Lime would eventually hunt Bloodberry down and make her pay for 'corrupting' Otaru. Otaru would run off with Cherry, and the two of them would live happily ever after. :D

What if... (Ooh, here's a fun one) What if Hanagata never existed?

11. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Happiness

A fun one? Are you sure? Actually, for me it's a sad one.

It's simple. If Hanagata never existed Otaru would never find Lime. Lime wouldn'd have broke the National Treasure so they wouln't meet Cherry neither the Shogun. And it's obvious they wouldn't meet Bloodberry.

Actually, I can't think it too much. So I'll post the same What-If so someone will write something better:

12. Reisti Skalchaste

Ooh, right. I forgot about that. That's a scary thought. Okay... let me change the question a bit.

Because, to be honest, after I thought about it, I couldn't think up anything else.

What if Hanagata moved to... I guess... Romana, immediatly after the Joshuya fire?

(So, after Lime was awakened, but before Cherry)

Basically, I'm trying to get rid of Hanagata without changing the story too much.

13. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

If I can't change the story too much, but getting rid of Hanagata, then:

Simply said, SMJ wouldn't be so much fun as it is. :p

But, seriously, the main characters would lose a good friend too.
    Actually, as you said, I couldn't think of anything else.

Now, my turn:
    What if...
    ...a marionette with maiden circuit were awakened by another marionette?
    (This one with or without maiden circuit)

14. luvweaver

OK, let's see... ooooooooh! I get it! What if Lime had been awakened by Panther! :D

hee hee... now the idea is so hilarious I'll pass the question to the next vic... person. *snickers*

15. Reisti Skalchaste

Well, going with the original question, since I can't think of anything for Lime/Panther... *snicker*

I'd say it would turn out much like with Marine. For further example, I give you the fanfic "For You" By 'Dreiser.'

Yeah, that's the only thing that came to mind.

What if the Japoness Pioneer History Museum was never blown up by Faust's cronies?

(Really, think on this one. There's more to it than you'd think)

16. Reisti Skalchaste

Ok, fine. A month, and no one's been able to come up with anything? Here's an easier one:

What if Lime, Cherry, and Bloodberry somehow got their otome kairos switched?

(For the purposes of this exercise, BB's would be in Cherry, Cherry's would be in Lime, and Lime's would be in BB)

Or, if you think another combination would be better, go ahead and use it. Otaru may or may not be aware of the switch, whichever you think is better. :D

17. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Do you remember the episode when Soemon got Lime's Otome Kairo? Without it Lime wasn't her. She couldn't remember anything or do anything. She wasn't there. That leaves that Lime was in her Otome Kairo. So, it would be as this fanfiction by Luna Hinomura.

Lime's in Cherry: She would be complaining because of the small body she cannot run so fast.
    BB's in Lime: She would 'lose' most of her big charms.
    Cherry's in BB: She'd think she finally will succeed in getting Otaru's heart.

They're perfect. Another arrangement wouldn't be so good.

Next What-if is for Shinryu:

18. Reisti Skalchaste

I dunno, I think my combination would be funnier. I mean, BB would be in Cherry's body. Yeah, she'd not be happy. Cherry would be in Lime's. I think she'd not mind terribly. Lime's not as "well-endowed" as BB, but, taken into consideration, I think that's okay. And Lime would probably complain about BB's clothes, saying they're too tight, or revealing, or something. It'd make a good fanfic.

Anyway, let's see. What was I thinking about when I posted that one? Umm... I think, since the girls didn't see how much it hurt Ieyasu to lose that painting, they wouldn't understand as easily, the value of certain things. (I dunno, I can't really remember right now) Perhaps they wouldn't be willing to sacrifice themselves in Episode 25?

Sorry, I know it's not a good answer. It's all I can think of right now.

What if Lime didn't trust Dr. Hess when he told her that he'd make her human?

19. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

That's why I changed it. However it was not so funny as I wanted.
    Wouldn't everyone be happier? Hess wouldn't get the coordinates so he wouldn't even try to take off the NeoMesopotamia. And some BJP members would be happier too (including me) since the Saber girls would stay as marionettes. Ne?

In resume, Hess would go to Hell :D

Ok, it's my turn. It may be hard for someones but I couldnt think of anything else now, and now I wonder. Caution when reading this:
    What if the Saber Marionette series never existed? :sad:

20. Reisti Skalchaste

If it suddenly disappeared forever? I'd kill myself. Seriously.

If it never was, I'd be a much sadder person. I remember what I was like before SMJ, and I don't want to mention it here. It wasn't pleasant. :sad: I wouldn't be here, either. There's so many changes it's made for me, that to list them all would take a very long time.

Let's see... What if SMJ happened on Earth, in the present day?

This should be fun.