Recreation Harry Potter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stardust Phox, Aug 30, 2002.

1. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

I just started reading my friend's copy. It's really good! ^_^ So don't spoil me, because I haven't seen the movie, either!

Any other fans? ^_^;;

2. Dark Phire

Dark Phire New Member

seen the movie and enjoyed it, i never read the book though, when you get done tell me if it's ne good ^_^

3. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

What I didn't like...

Is that he dies at the end.

Fooled ya!!! :p

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

It's good. Nice to read if you really want something to read, kinda thing. What I like is that it's really easy to read, that it's meant for all ages kinda thing. That way, me and my sister can save money or share the book for a read or two.

Man, it'd be cool to have a Nimbus 5000 though. Well, if you make it a car and stuff...the equivalent of it, I mean. Then it'd majorly rock.

5. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

I saw the movie and thought it was pretty good, never read any of the books, though after having seen the movie I wanted to. Just, never got around to it, 'cause I have more books on my list before that, or more important (like Sabriel). One thing I couldn't stand were those accents. -_- If I wanted accents, I'd watch Snatch or Lock, Stock. :p

6. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Er Tooma... that spoiler is TOO OBVIOUS!

It's ONE SINGLE LINE! Can't you edit it and post it in say... piglatin or something?

ANYONE will see that, please!

So, please recode it or just erase the post.

Okay. 'Nuff said.

7. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

-_-; Ok i deleted that post ..

err.. hmm .. So when is the 2nd movie is going to be released ?

8. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

<boyunces around in a happy manner!>
    in thoery, this november/d3ecember...it's a christmas season movie...like lord of the rings.. tis gonna be good...i have like, 4 things i'm looking forward to. the car, the tree, the spider, and something else. *^_-*

9. Shadowbard

Shadowbard Black-Winged Angel

Scheduled release date for the second movie in the United States is November 15th. I don't know about other countries however.

While I'm looking forward to seeing the second movie, I really wish that the fifth book was out. I want to know what happens next, and I have a small feeling that the reason the release of the fifth book has been delayed is due to the release of the movies.

~Shadrach Anki

10. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

yes, partially...no book this year...because the movieis coming out...very mean thing to do...and just leaving you hanging with the title...not even a pic or a sample paragraph or anything....<cries>

11. Stardust Phox

Now reading the second book (the first one was WONDERFUL). Saw the movie. Loved it. Mother loved it too. ^__^;

From what I've read so far, I'm really excited about the second movie. (I wish they'd use the same cast as the last one! It would be really cool... The kid playing Harry was SO CUTE! And the kid playing Ron! And the kid playing Draco! And the kid playing Hermione! And-- And-- EVERYONE!!)

I'd love to see the Floo dust thing. And if you've caught it, there's a commercial featuring the flying car. It's for school supplies and party favors. ::^^::

"Knockturn" sounds so funny, y'know? ^__^;

12. Shadowbard

Shadowbard Black-Winged Angel

....They are using the same cast for the second movie, with a few exceptions (teachers that change, additional characters, things like that). They planned it that way.

~Shadrach Anki

13. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i don't really like the guy they have playing the dark arts teach tho...i always thought he'd look more...conceited..lol this guy also isn't as cute as she plays him up in the book...least to me anyways lol

14. Lt.Noin_195

Lt.Noin_195 New Member

I just can't wait for the second one......It should be interesting I guess. ^_^

15. ianslove

ianslove New Member

Amen!!! I am just about to go crazy here!! I bought all 4 books almost a month ago & have read them all. I like how the plots grow. But I wanna know what happens (especially with Harry's Godfather)

16. Stardust Phox

I wanna see the second moooooooooooooovieeeeeee........ ^_^;

17. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

only one more month to go!! i think it's november 12 or something...but around there....sooooo close....and yet...so long..

18. Drongo

Drongo New Member

The first book is the worst of the series, 3 and 4 are easily the best, if you haven't seen the film don't bother just read the book instead since the film follows the book almost to the letter (this isn't as good an idea as it sounds 'cause it kinda screws with the pace of the film) also I had read the book before seeing the film so I knew exactly what was gonna happen and I ended up feeling like I was just waiting for certain scenes.

But read the Books their good :D

19. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

what do mean felt like? i know that why i was there? lol the books are ok...yeah, the first one has some good stuff like introducing you to stuff, but it's not that great...second sets you up for more...and the third starts everything into motion, and then it starts to hit the fan in the forth book...fifth should be interesssting

20. ianslove

ianslove New Member

interesting?? interesting is a light way of putting it. i for one will be estatic when the new book comes out.