Recreation Harry Potter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stardust Phox, Aug 30, 2002.

1. Juliet0720

Juliet0720 New Member

i know arent they?? i have always thought that the kids are so adorable! especially the kid who plays harry potter! hes sooo cute! ^_^ heheheheheeh
    the second movie looks sooo awesome! i cant wait to see it !there is a trailor for it on the dvd...and can i just say wow?! it comes out in one month!! yeah!!!

2. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

I've seen the Harry Potter kid even cuter!
    When he was 7 (I think) He played david Copperfield in a TV drama, he was so short! I don't think the show was aired in America though.

And as for the second film, I can't wait! But I always thought Dobby the house-elf was green.... Oh well.

3. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Yesterday I went to go see Spirited Away, and saw coming attractions to LotR: Two Towers (which I think is only being held together by Legolas and (SPOILER START SORT OF) Gandalf returning, which they showed in the coming attraction, which sorta pissed my friend off (SPOILER END SORT OF)) and the second Harry Potter movie. I don't know why, but it just looked, like, really cool, definitely gonna have to see it, since I enjoyed the first one. ^^

4. ianslove

ianslove New Member

oi! this is a harry potter post, not lord of the rings!

5. ianslove

ianslove New Member

his eyes, i think, were green

6. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

...really, I thought his body was green as well though, not just his eyes. I will have to go back and look now. hehe :D

7. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

heh the house elves kinda look like bugs in a way...but well, roweling approved em...<shrug> tho, the anti house elve campaign that hermione does will be funny to watch...especially the stupid buttons...amusing, not sure if it's really slavery, they're just used to doing all the work, or if the elves really do enjoy and want nothing more than to do work...especially with the conversations in book 3...they don't really want to not work...or even get paid...

8. ianslove

ianslove New Member

the guy who played dumbledore died a few days ago, did anyone else hear about that?

9. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Yea, richard harris Me mum told me that day when I came home. I also heard that the kid who plays harry potter, isnt going to be in the movies after the third book. Sad times. I wish he would stay he was 2 cute. The people who play ron and hermione are going to stay for all of the movies though. which is happy, but it would be better if harry stayed too. :(

10. starlightmishi

You know what really makes me upset, you read the series and then you have to wait years for the next one to come out....:(
    I didn't really like the third book when it first came out.My favorite was the second one, but now i like the last book.The house elves on the commericals look really weird.I didn't think they were all pink and waz up with that weird skin...like they are old people or something. Anyway, each book is better and longer then the next.
    (how do you feel about people who make fun of the book?)

[​IMG]

11. ianslove

ianslove New Member

they get on my nerves...i'd like to pound them into the ground, or at least use a jelly-legs curse on them.

12. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

rober jordan made his readers wait 3 years for a book in a series, i don't think a year is that bad...i mean, there are other books...and from what i hear anyways, jk is preggy...

13. ianslove

ianslove New Member

preggy? que es "preggy"?

14. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

I think she means pregnent...but I could just be crazy too:D

15. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Kid-playing-Harry is leaving?? *snivel* But he's so darn cute...

...I agree about the house elves -- I didn't imagine Dobby the way he looks. And his voice -- I always thought he'd be squeakier, y'know?

And LOCKHART! ...I dunno, I just didn't see him like that.

What about the Whomping Willow? It doesn't look too much like a willow...I always thought it'd be more...willowlike... *feels she's being stupid; leaves*

16. Bau

Bau New Member

hehehehe

oh man i love these books they were so awsome and cool and i don't care what anyone thinks.
    did you hear about this one town that band the books because they were "supposedly" teaching kids black arts. oh man thats so
    dumb why can't parents be happy that there kids found something that they like and let them keep it.

17. ianslove

ianslove New Member

Whoo-Hoo!!

ok, this morning i watched "first look" for chamber of secrets on hbo. & on saturday i'm gonna go see it with my coworker telisa & an old friend from high school (jason). he said he didn't want to see it all by himself, this 18 yr. old college student in the movie theater watching harry potter. me & my boyfriend, elvis, might go on friday (or we might just hang out). so, one way or another, i'm gonna see this movie. by sunday!!!

18. keence

keence New Member

Im a great fan of the Harry Potter series! the suspence! the detail! Its one great series and Ive read them all at least four times.

19. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

yes, by preggy i mean pregnant...*^-^*;;;
    the basilisk looks nice too. dinno about lockheart tho...i guess that's not what i'd call handsome lol

20. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

I don't like Lockhart's hair. It doesn't seem ... Lockhart-ish, y'know?

But I still can't wait to see it. You guys in the States are lucky -- we get it NEXT week.