Recreation Harry Potter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stardust Phox, Aug 30, 2002.

1. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Well yes of course. And actually he kinda just tells what it was like when he gets back. Ah well, it's hard to explain. Read the chapter "The eye of the snake" If you have it.

I really hate the end of this book...

2. Osaka

Osaka New Member

ah ok!

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

yes, that end made me want the next 2 even more. i want that person to die. i blame her for everything now.(read it and you'll understand)
    although, there was a lot of information about everything...tho, it is kinda cheesy there at the end with that last big conversation..hehe kind of a sci-fi fall back. but, it works. especially with what she's said about the books and harry anyways.

4. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

the end is really confusing. i didn't understand all that prophecy stuff.:confused: and why did that character die, he was so cool.

5. Osaka

Osaka New Member

Well you know characters in Harry Potter have a tendency to.....well....come back if you know what I mean......there might be hope for him yet.

6. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

I think he's beyond that archway, or atleast, he better be! He was my most favorite character... but I'm sure he'll come back, every does don't they? Someone said Harry's parents come back, even. --;; Geez that's a little... far fetched.

7. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

*Possible spoiler*

BOOK 5 IS EVIL, EVIL. I tell u they killed off *coughs* i am so mad now. of all the no good rotten things to do. it makes me angry :( uggg *cries* poor Harry poor He lost *Starts ro wahllll* NO Harry i'll be alringht. IF the person doesn't come back in book 6 i am throwing all my books away or maybe ill wait tell book 7. Why did he have to die *cries*

8. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

umm...she's said that there'll be no coming back from that. it may be a fantasy thing, but it still has real life elements. like death being permanant. oh sure, you SEE his family and stuff, but they won't be back for good. that would be silly and as she put it, it would give children the wrong idea about death.
    which, up until the end, i found book 5 very amusing. it's worth reading for the Weasley twins alone. hehe

9. Roffey

Roffey I'm As Free As A Bird Now

i couldn't believe they did that, it ticked me off so much. However if you remember, that there's hope because they are

SPOILER
    Just past the curtain
    END SPOILER

10. DarkNd Destiny

DarkNd Destiny New Member

I've read all 5 books. . .
    The last one being very. . .

SAD :(

Hope the next book doesn't take another three years.
    There are the movies to look foward to but it will be a while.

:)