Square Enix Kingdom Hearts!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by User18, Nov 3, 2002.

1. Odin

Odin Member

Another support for how Tidus's name should be pronounced is . . .

In the Final Fantasy: The spirits within soundtrack, it plays a FF X trailer if you put it in the computer. In that trailer, the narrator pronounces the name as "Tee-dus."
    -Odin

2. Tailki

Tailki New Member

i named the summons i got after Ham-Hams. I got a PS2 for christmas!!!!! So I hope I can get around to playing FFX and Kingdom Hearts.

3. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Well, it's pronounced tee-dus if you want to pronounce it japanese-like, but there's no point in that because it's not spelt in a japanese way(it would be tidasu if it was pronounced this way). I think tai-dus is better. It sounds like tides(think Cloud & Squall).

4. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Yeah, I like that, the way they named alot of FF characters after sky-weather. Look, like in the ending movie scene for FFIX, they say

"No Cloud, No Squall shall hinder us."

^____________________________________________^x

5. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????

I just got it christmas eve, and played it friday. I beat Alice in Wonderland, but Tarzan is REALLY HARD!!!!!!!!***Tears*** but yeah, the game is great. My fav characters are Sora and Kairi(hope I spelt that right)

6. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

ok...

:glazed:
    ah yes, i got this for christmas. very fun. i am horrible, im only at agrabah. my brother is just beating ursula. when do i meet sephiroth!!! i dont care who does his voice, when!! well, the fact that squall is in hte game is cool, and cloud rocked. well, my fave character is riku. even tho he's evil. oh well. magus is even better.
    and it is tee-dus. thats what all the people in the game call him.

7. Odin

Odin Member

You'll meet good 'ol Sephy in the Coliseum . . .which is later in the game.
    -Odin

8. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"I saw that part!!!!!!!!", Tailki said standing up proudly with his fist on his chest and the other arm in the air.

...oh wait this isn't a Roll Play game...opps...

9. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

I couldn't beat Sephy 'till I was at level 85...:sad:

10. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

Riku's evil?**tears**oh no!!!!! But...He cant be evil! Darn it! He was one of the best good guys out there! **SIGHES**oh well. But I cant get past the first four worlds. It said to lock all the key holes. I got there and now I'm stuck! Help me please!

11. Odin

Odin Member

Um . . . Riku himself is not "evil." In the beginning of the game he is simply being manipulated by Maleficent (sp?) so he can save Kairi. Later on, it seems like Riku is really going "evil," but you'll find out later why he goes all dark and freaky.
    -Odin

12. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

How do I get the the other worlds. I beat Tarzan, Herculies, alice in wonderland, and travers town. But I cant find the next step. My cousin beat Claton when he was hear yesterday. I couldn't get him of the ps2.

13. Odin

Odin Member

Hmm . . .I don't remember that well, but first try going to the third district of traverse town to see if the final fantasy dudes have set up house in the building that was formerly empty. If nothing is there, try going back to the universe map and see if a warp hole is there.

I'm not much help since I don't remember what I did at that point in the game. Sorry!
    -Odin

14. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

Warp Hole?

15. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

umm, well, here's what you do. You have to find a navi-gummi, which is sort of like a map. You have to beat all of the Tarzan world and lock its keyhole. You do this by going all the way to the top of the waterfall. Then see what happens.

After that, everything falls into place and you'll be busy trying to see where it all ends!

16. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Hey!! I started playing this game today, my brother is out camping so I stoll it from him. I'm up to Traverse Town now. I just started though.

17. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????

Theres this ledge in agriba I cant jump to. It's the one that appears whenyou touch the jewel that the munkey dude's holding. Sora's To Short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can any one help me?

P.S. The water place is atlantica.:D