Square Enix Kingdom Hearts!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by User18, Nov 3, 2002.

1. Odin

Odin Member

You get a skill later in the game that lets you jump higher. I think that may be what you need.
    -Odin

2. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Geeesh, Cloud is hard.

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

How many exp points do you need?

4. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Re: ?????

Funny how I said I hate the game yet beat the game in one week (quite a while ago)

Anyways prene, if you haven't got throught that area yet, if you touched the statue which Abu touched in the movie already, there should be another room, in either the dark or the light,; just walk around and a subtitle "Secret Area" should come up. There's should be this rock pillar, jump and slash it a bit and it'll give you the enterance to Jafar up above.

5. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????

Oh, so whats that other ledge for?

6. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Umm, am I the only one who noticed that Alice, as in Alice in Wonderland, is NOT a princess in anyway shape or form...well maybe her Daddys little princess but the only refrences to Alices guardiens is her sister, so I recall anyway.

7. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

hahaha!
    i finally got the game!
    it is phun.
    hee hee.

8. Kenshin666

Kenshin666 New Member

Hmm. I bought KH quite a while ago...Played it for about a week and i got sick of it. I am in Atlantica (BOOORING), and I have finished Monstro.... Altough the fighting is a good one-time-Squaresoft-experience, I would like to keep it at that, and hope that Squaresoft will stick to their Battle-screens.
    I saw my friend finish it (actually i did. He told me he wasn't good enough to finish it, but I went straight to Ansem and finished him off....It surprised me how easy it was since it was the first time i played, or even; Saw the game.....
    I think KH needs some variation. It's too one-tracked. You've done one world; You've done 'em all!

9. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Oh Kay, Malecifent, however you spell that said they are "Maidens of heart" and they just call them princesses, probably cause most of them are, just not Alice. But explain this one to me, What in sam haze is a whale doing floating around in space!!!????

10. Kenshin666

Kenshin666 New Member

And why the hell don't they just steer around it? But NO! They obviously NEED to get sucked in it's giant mouth and get consumed by acid-liquid i only dare to dream about.

11. Odin

Odin Member

Actually, they did try to get around Monstro, but they couldn't. That's why they were sucked in.
    -Odin

12. Tailki

Tailki New Member

i knew that one...which is why that answer wasn't for me and i dodn't know why i'm replying to it...but that still doesn't explain why and how he's floating around in space...and how did pinoceo get there from traverse town, then him and his dad back to traverse town??...am I not suppose to think about these these things???

13. Odin

Odin Member

It's good that you think about these things because it shows that you question the physical system and makeup of the world the game is set in. However, there is such a thing as "suspension of belief," and you must accept what is given to you. Why? Because it's there. You could tear apart almost every anime or other videogame for that matter. Some things just aren't meant to be taken seriously.

Besides, it's a fantasy! ^_^
    -Odin

14. Tailki

Tailki New Member

gothcha!! I know what your saying and that also awnsers my question, thankies!

15. Odin

Odin Member

Yup, yup!

'tis a fun game for me no matter how weird it gets.
    -Odin

16. Kenshin666

Kenshin666 New Member

Erm. how hard can it be to outdrive a giant whale floating in space with a spaceship?

17. Odin

Odin Member

I imagine that it would be quite difficult, since Sora could not. Have YOU ever encounered a giant whale in space? NO!
    -Odin

18. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Also Sora was just starting to fly the thing...maybe if Donald was flying it they couldv'e avoided it, cause he appeared to be the better piolet, that's what they seemed to say anyway.

19. Kenshin666

Kenshin666 New Member

Bah, If they have spaceships they MUST have a radar. Spot that huge sh** from 10 miles and easily take another route.