Square Enix Kingdom Hearts!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by User18, Nov 3, 2002.

1. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

i found out y.
    i have to chop him about a bazzillion times before he starts to get hurt.
    yeah, well. im still trying.

2. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

me, myself, and Sephiroth

i fight him for the first time. he hits me 2-3 times. i die.
    i fight hime more, manage to hit him a few times, does nothing. i die.
    i manage to hit him till he loses 1cm worth of health. then i die.
    i trie more and more, every time mangaging to make him lose just a little bit more health. before i die.
    he does this halo thing on me. i die.
    i manage to mess him up before he does that halo thing on me. then he does it again. i die.
    halo thing. mess it up. halo thing. mess it up. halo thing. i die.
    halo thing. mess it up. halo thing. elixer. halo thing. i die.
    i mange to mess his halo thing up so much times, he stops. then he does this MASSIVE combo. i die.
    MASSIVE combo, i manage to survie with TINY health, after he finish the combo. he does this thundery thing. i die.
    Survive combo, didnt use elixer. he does his fire thing. i die.
    survive combo. dodge fire thing. he does another combo. i die.
    thats how far i am up to with him.
    oh, and i think his life is going from yellow to green.
    *sighs.
    i am level 78, by the way.

3. kawaii_turkey

kawaii_turkey New Member

the song is really really good anyone no who sang it?

4. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

All I know about it is they sang both Japenese and english versions. Anyone know where I cane download it? Like on mp3.com or something?

5. kawaii_turkey

kawaii_turkey New Member

hmmmmmmm well u could try kazzar but i got it off my friend who got it off a site i dont' no which one do u need to no the name? i'll tell u the name.........well the english name is called simple and clean and the person who sang it was hikaru utada

Get some goddamn signature skillz. It's far too big. Sort it out.

6. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????????

Unless this pic is just some prank some kid played on me, this picture would confirm a second KH right?

Ok, senceI cant post more than one pic on at a time, you'll be see'in me.
    How bout this one too.

Ok, what I'm giving you now is info I've gathered from multiple sites. Some have varied facts and some dont match, so, if your really intrested in knowing the truth, I sugjest you read them all.

According to Japanese site Quiter, Kingdom Hearts 2 has indeed been confirmed to be in development by Square. No details are available so far, but RPGFan will keep you posted on all future developments.
    Square officials have already hinted at the possibility of a sequel to their 2002 blockbuster title whose two versions have sold more than 1.2 million copies in Japan alone. Back then however, Square president and CEO Yoichi Wada noted, that a decision regarding a possible sequel had to be made by Disney, whereas his company was definitely interested in making a sequel.
    In further Kingdom Hearts-related news, producer Shinji Hashimoto and director and character designer Tetsuya Nomura will receive the IGDA's Visual Art Award at the Game Developers Conference in San Jose, California.

The hidden trailer shows a mysterious white-haired swordsman in a neon-lit city. He wields two keyblades swords and ask, "Where's Sora?" Then you see a girl on a beach (Kairi?) watching a shooting star. This is indeed a trailer for the next Kingdom Hearts title, but don't start holding your breath just yet - it'll probably be a Playstation 3 game! Hearts creator Tetsuya Nomura told us he's busy up until 2005 with other projects, and that Disney and Square know better than to take Kingdom Hearts out of his hands... - EGM

Heres another site.
    http://www.psreporter.com/playstation_3_news.html

Square representatives in Japan have stated that Square is currently developing Kingdom Hearts 2 and 3. Kingdom Hearts 2 could be released as early as March 2003 in Japan and the following summer for North America. Whether there's any truth to this rumour is yet to be seen, I guess all we can do it wait and see what Square has to say.
    Ok. I'm quiting for today. For now. Muahahahahahahahaha!!!! I'll prove theres gonna be a sequil. Oh, and by the way, Iforgot if I posted this but, theres a rumor going around that Kh will become a trilagy. For those of you who dont know what that means, it means there will be more than one sequile. Kinda like ff.

Attached Files:

• fx3.jpg
      fx3.jpg
      File size:
      24.7 KB
      Views:
  7. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

For the love of ****, don't quadruple post. Show some skillz, really. More of that Prene, and I may feel the requirement to remove you temporarily from my board.

8. Tailki

Tailki New Member

...i don't know about quadruple posting, looked like a double post, unless posts were deleted...oh and a triligy-however its spelt-means theres three parts to the series.

9. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

There. Is that better? I didn't mean to do that. I just got all excited and didn't think. I fixed it. Is that better?

10. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Yay!! I finally got glide! I went back to evryworld and got lots of stuff I couldnt get before!! Oh Hollow Bastion is kinda scary, creepy music.

11. Influences

Influences New Member

I played this game at my friends house not to long ago although I was confused and quit playing to go talk with her hmmm...just alittle to long of a swim we were in the arial stages

12. link

link New Member

wow!

Ya good game.

Attached Files:

13. Rikugurl

Rikugurl New Member

I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS! Everything about the game is great! I'm happy that the battles are in Real-Time too. Kinda like Zelda! :D

14. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

shouldent this post be on the video games section?
    i beat the game it was fun but the ending was sad rikkus traped behind the kingdom hearts door and Sora n Kairi are Seprated and as you see the picture in the secret place on destiny islandwhere you see sora drawing a star on it you see kairi draw a star shoting accross it and she starts to cry it was soooooooooooooooo sad *sniffle*