Music Linkin Park ... !!

Discussion in 'Music' started by Zanza, Feb 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

my god.
    a noobie come in and thinks he can treat us like that.
    well, noobie, keep acting that way, and u will face a horrible painful end, little man.

oh, and one hit wonder my arse.
    they got like 3 hits here (aust), and it dosnt matter how many ****ing hits they get. theyre music is good, so go **** yourself, *******.

2. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Let me get this straight, you hate LP, and you posted this just to tell us how shitty they are, and specially, wasted your time on what? Yes, nothing! That's what I call spam!! If you don't like them why in God's name did you post here?? :)

3. lil washu y2k

lil washu y2k New Member

I love Linkin Park, i dont know how you can say that about them!!! :catgirl:

4. LP_rockz

LP_rockz Guest

*grrrrrr*

The LP-Guyz rock!! I never understand such intolerant people like
    Sephiroth/)ark~! What music do you like? Hip Hop or Pop??
    If you don't like LP it's ok, but people who like LP and other bands in this genre arn't so unfair they tolerate u're music and u have to do the same, okay?

LP rockz 4ever!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

Attached Files:

5. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Linkin Park Is the Only " New HardRock " band that is REALLY good :)....Other bands that are "good" : Puddle Of Mudd, Staind, Papa Roach...etc etc...:)

and btw..
    Sephiroth/)ark~!

Stfu :) y0 fr3@k1ng n00bz0r

6. blackmind

blackmind New Member

it makes me ashamed to be a noobie yes indeed...............i like Linkin Park there not my favorite but they are up there on my list and im going to get their new cd as soon as i can

7. Dredz

Dredz Clown With A Frown

Linkin Park are NOT hard rock. Say whatever you like about them, but don't put them in a genre that contains dozens of great bands.

8. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I was referring to " new modern HardRock " not Hard Rock :p

9. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

...You gave him/her a pretty narrow choice for music...there are other genres, you know.

10. kibu

kibu Member

have you heard ther second or third album of linkinpark? it was So cool!^^

11. Dredz

Dredz Clown With A Frown

/me plays real (as in not pop) r'n'b at you all :)

12. miliclau

miliclau New Member

Mmmmm

Well linkin park and their music are so much cool...they are great...because their music is so much beautiful....they are just a great group..:cool:

13. Linkin Park is very nice. I love their new song " Somewhere I Belong" Very cool video!!! wadya think?

14. Sephiroth/)ark~

Sephiroth/)ark~ New Member

STFU!!!!

That Gay *** quote that you keep bringing up Happened along ****ing time ago ok...And besides i posted on here because this is called a forum and it is where yuo express your opion is it not..?
    Well my opion is diff from yours and you should be glad...! Cuase if everything was the same this world would not be worth living for and i would ****ing shoot myself and so would halve of the population.... In regard to that quote i still have not changed my veiw on them but now thee is 3 songs that i happen to like and i have there new cd ( bought so i could just say that i have the likin park album*it is not that bad*) . Going back to the subject i request that you stop bringing up that stupid quote that was from 4 months ago and ****ing move on with are little ****ing lives that will evntually come to an end and we will all be dead.

P.S. Blood_Phenix Leave me the **** alone for once and go bother some one Else!!!:mad:

15. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

Re: STFU!!!!

People like (maybe Phoenix) me just started reading this thread so its perfectly normal for someone else to comment on an old post anyway. Before you think I came here just to post about an unneccesary comment of yours I'd like to say thank you for 'buying' and sorta 'accepting' Linkin Park ;).

16. Ark

Ark Praise Judas!

First, please learn to spell and punctuate, you will have a lot more success trying to make a point with proper english rather than angry schoolkid keyboard mashing.

Second, learn to express an opinion without attempting to label everything as 'gay' or using as much profanity as possible. Profanity does not bring clarity, nor does it make your point obvious, or even correct.

Third, give REASONS for your opinion. An opinion without any support bears no weight.

Fourth, learn to recognize the time and place to express an opinion. A thread started to ask people what thier favorite song is, is not the place to begin bashing a band. If you want to bash Linkin Park, look for a thread asking what people think of them, or start one, rather than making a fool of yourself in a thread where it is entirely non-topical.

Fifth, drop the anger. You're only making an idiot of yourself, and being angry about everything you see is only going to get you mocked.

On the topic of the thread, I'm fond of In The End. Linkin Park isn't one of my favorite bands, but they do have a lot of talent overall I think, and nothing I've heard from them has been bad... just not the style of music I really get into.

- Ark

17. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

MAN!!! You sound just like my *****ie English teacher :D, nevertheless it has good points

18. Ark

Ark Praise Judas!

*grin* I'll take that as a compliment ;)

- Ark

[edit] hey wait. 'it'? 'IT'? *cries* the boards just neutered me again *weep* [/edit]

19. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

English??

But all I can tell you that poeple have different taste, I like LP coz their music speaks about my life, heck, I don't like what you people listen to - whatever it is :)

Now please, for the bilion time, stick with the topic, you don't like LP, stfu and go waste your posts and bandwidth somewhere else :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.