RPG Archives [RPG]School Day

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 1, 2004.

1. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

"Oh. Ok. Well we better sit down, I have no Idea how long they are going to take."
    Manda straightened out her track suit.
    "God I feel like such a dork in this, stupid ads all over the place."

2. BotticelliLover

BotticelliLover New Member

"Well, at least your clothes fit you like they're supposed to," Gaia said walking out from the changing room. She trying to adjust her shirt so that it wasn't so tight in certain areas, and to get her shorts to be longer. Eventually giving up, she sat down by Manda and Athena.

"Poor Steven's going to be a while with all the elaborate stuff he was wearing." She paused, thinking a moment, then asked, "So how do you feel about the school? I must say there are many more interesting people here than at my old school."

1 person likes this.
  3. deathfly

deathfly New Member

Bullet didn't go to the locker room because he didn't bring any gym clothing. He looked around and sighed (everbody left.. great). He brushes his hair back with his hand to push it out of his face and starts to draw again. His smile that seams like it is always there, dimms away slowly to a faint frown.

4. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

"Don't worry Gaia, you look perfectly fine. Anyways, I like this school. I couldn't stand being at boarding school. You can't imagine a school where all you hear is Finnish all day long, especially since its not your first language and it takes about 3 minutes to translate every word in your head!"
    Manda was ready to pull out her hair at the thought of the boarding school, but she started taking several deep breaths.
    "Sorry guys, I tend to get out of control sometimes, sort of the hulk inside of me. I think I will like this school after all, I mean hopefully its not going to be as strict and perfectly structure."

1 person likes this.
  5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"I'll be right back... I think we made Bullet think we forgot about him." Athena said.
    She walked over to Bullet and said, "Hey Bullet, I can't believe how nice the other kids are here."

6. deathfly

deathfly New Member

Bullet didn't notice at first that Athena came over to him, but relized it quickly when he got a chill down his back. When he looked up to Athena, he started to smile again. "Ya. they are very nice. So are you." he smiles a bit and clses his book and puts it away. Bullet stands up and slings his bag over his back while trying to get his hair out of his eyes..."what are we doing today, they better not make us run, I dont have anything to wear today. Shall we join your friends?" He waits for Athena to head down the steps.

<<He forgets a little black journal that has his ID in it that talks about wicca.>>

7. Athena

Athena smiled at Bullet and said, "You're pretty nice to there and yea we're suppose to dress... maybe one of the guys brought extra gym clothes."

She took a couple steps down then turned to Bullet and said, "We never did get to finish our convo earlier."

8. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Steven stepped into the changing room and was in there about 10 minutes. When he came out, his arms were full with his previous outfit he was in, and he was wearing running shoes instead of platforms, but his tattoos on his face and all up his right arm were still very visible. As he walked out of the changing rooms to meet Athena. He was holding a compact mirror and a bottle of natural skin toned foundation, the bottle read, "Arbalast Cosmetics, each bottle costume made."

"Just to be sure." Steven finished as he began to put the foundation over his tattoos and white makeup, they were completly covered withing 3-5 minutes. "The great thing about this, is that it basicly makes a mask over everything with a layer of air between my regular makeup and this. So when I peel it off, nothing underneath is changed."

Steven finished applying his foundation and then put the makeup and compact mirror in his gym short pockects and then zipped them back up, "No pockets bugs me so I made some for them."

OOC: I am so sorry I havent been here. the comp has been evil and now Im on my dads laptop. Ill come post ASAP

9. deathfly

deathfly New Member

Bullet made his way down the steps while smileing a faint smile when Athena called him nice. When she turned and said "We never did get to finish our convo earlier.".. he stopped to and spoke lightly "there is always time to continue." He loves looking into people's eyes as he speaks but her eyes amaze him, and in a way... scare him. "I just wont dress today. One day without dressing will not hurt my grade." Bullet smiles and waits for Athena to go down the steps for him to continue as well.

10. BotticelliLover

"Yes, I agree, " Gaia nodded. "Excessive structure bothers me too. I enjoy being allowed to have some self expression. You went to a boarding school in Finland? My high school was a residential one as well, but my parents were just an hour away so I could go home whenever. I would have stayed there, but my parents said that they couldn't stand leaving me behind. I'm glad I came, since I got to meet you and everyone else. I'm sure you'll have a much better experience here, Manda. I'm sure it won't be a boring one, considering" Gaia smiled.

11. Gemini_Kumori

Gemini_Kumori New Member

OOC: I have deleted the last few posts starting with Chiquitabana's one where she made the gym teacher tell everyone to run. First, I was very shocked that anyone would do that and was actually very angry that that person hadn't even asked permission to do so. I had had a plan for something to kind of introduce some magic into the story but they went and used the gym teacher's character in an unautherized way. Although I was angry I decided not to do anything but express my disappointment and anger. Second The reason I have not started the class or even posted recently was because A) some people have not quite arrived yet and I was delaying a little more, B) because for the last bit of my summer vacation I was introducing my new dog to the house and taking care of him and C) because school has restarted and I am trying to get very good grades this year. I will wait until noon tomorrow and then I will start the class. I also wanted to say I am sorry for deleting the posts of people who were just following the "gym teacher's" post, please forgive me, I know it wasn't your fault. Also I'd like to thank everyone who has participated and waited for the story to continue. Thank you.

~G_K~

12. Athena

Athena smiled at Bullet and said, "It looks like Steven and the others are coming out. As well as some other students, let's get off of the bleachers."
    Athena then headed towards where their group was at.

ooc: Sorry if anyone takes offense to my character assuming that they're a group now.

13. Athena

OOC: Where is everybody? What's going on? It's been almost a month!

14. BotticelliLover

OCC: I was wondering the same thing. I've been checking every few days, and would really like to have the story start up again. I was having lots of fun.:sad:

15. Gemini_Kumori

Gemini_Kumori New Member

OOC: I am sooooooooooo sorry guys... I had some family problems i.e. trouble with dog, cat died, fights, etc. Anyway On with the story.

BIC: The gym teacher walked in and ushered everyone to the middle of the gym. "Hello class. Due to some unexpected problems this has now become an all grades P.E. class. I see that some of you have your gym strip on and thank you for doing so. Unfortunatly we will not be running today but I will be showing you around the gym related areas, due to the fact that we have new students and the lower grades. If you'll follow me, we will start off in the equipment room." He said, in a cheerful manner, while leading the students right outside the gym entrance doors.
    "This is our equipment room. We have all sorts of things stored in here for our various sports teams. As you can see, they are all neatly placed in a certain order. When we use these items they must be placed back in their original places to keep it nice and tidy in here." He showed everyone where almost everything was before heading out the door. He lead them to a medium sized room inside/to the side of the gym. It had two desks that were covered in paper, a few shelves, a cd player that attached to the gym and a key rack cluttered with keys.
    "Here we have the gym's office..." The teacher was cut off by a grumbling student.

Chaney: "God! Do we have to go through this? It's like the millionth time. Those of us who have already been through this should get to play basket ball or something. I mean this is so stupid, I don't want to have to follow some gay a$$ teacher around just because he likes the sound of his voice." Chaney grumbled while starring straight into the teacher's eyes.

Gym Teach: "Ms. Addisson! Report to the office this instant!" He shouted before turning back to what he was doing.

Chaney: Chaney huffed. "Fine. It's better then hanging out here." She said as she turned and began to walk out of the room. As she got to the door she over heard the teacher say: "This is the fire alarm. It will notify us in case of a fire." At that Chaney smirked. "Oh I'll give you fire." She whispered under her breath as she narrowed her eyes, starring at a pile of papers. They burst into flames. She gave an evil grin before walking out the office door and leaving through the gym's entrance. Leaving the teacher and students to the flames.

16. BotticelliLover

Gaia looked up from her conversation with Manda to listen to the gym teacher who had just approached. She followed him around on the tour of the area with the rest of the group. Then in the gym's office, one of the students lashed out.

Gaia winced, and thought "She has a point, the tour is a little excessive, but a little tact would have been good too."

As the girl left the room, a pile of papers burst into flames. Gaia noticed it from the corner of her eye, she turned and screamed for some one to get an extinguisher.

17. Athena

Athena reacted immediately she swept the pile of papers onto the floor and took off her outer jacket and began to beat the flames down until they were gone. She then turned to the gym teacher, she was visibly shaking, and said, her voice quivering, "May I... please go to the locker room... i need to calm down."
    "I'm sorry." She thought, "I can't deal with fires still."

18. deathfly

deathfly New Member

Bullet didn't care much about the fire but ran after the girl that started it instead. "wait!" bullet ran out of the office the same way that she did hoping to catch up to her. "WAIT" He stop yelling for her physically and started to yell for her mentally. ~WAIT I need to speak to you!~ He followed where he thought she went.

19. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: sorry for not posting in a while either. - - I don't really have a good excuse for it either...

BIC:

Seth glared at Chaney's friends and what they had said about him. He then leaned in to them and whispered so Chaney wouldn't hear.

"At least I'm a fag with two little black books full of ladies' numbers."

He then turned to Chaney.

"No, that's alright, you can stay with them, I kinda need to be a loen for a bit." he said as he left her.

Waiting for the gym teacher to arrive, he dug into his backpack, and brought out his laptop, still in its padded case. he then turned it on, with its wireless connection, needing to check his e-mail.

He ignored the countless e-mails from girls and scanned the screens looking for a reply his real father. He had sent him one two weeks ago, and usually his father would reply in about 5, using his computer at whatever place he was working at at the time.

But there was nothing. Seth's eyebrow arched. Maybe he was out of a job again and couldn't get to a computer.

He shrugged, a bit disappointed andput the laptop away as the gym teacher came in.

"Oh god..." Seth moaned as the gym teacher began the tour of the gym. 'Like anyone can't tell where everything is..' he added in his thoughts.

Then when he heard Cahney's remarks, he couldn't help smirking. "You go girl." he muttered. he actually watch Chaney as she left and thne saw the small fire.

"What in the-" he began. Then not caring what the teacher thought, he ran after her, just as the boy Bullet was doing so as well.

"Chaney, hold on!" he yelled to her.

20. Gemini_Kumori

Gemini_Kumori New Member

Chaney heard a boy run after her calling to her to wait. Finally he stopped but then she heard the same voice in her head. She spun around on her heel, still in huff from earlier, and shouted. "What the hell do you want!" Chaney then saw Seth come after her as well. She smiled at him. "And what can I help you with." She said with a bit of sarcasm added from her temper. Chaney put her hands on her hips and starred at both the boys.