RPG Archives [RPG]School Day

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 1, 2004.

1. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

"Really, my fault"
    Manda ran off slightly blushing, but still keeping her cool. Manda turned around to find Athena chatting up another guy.
    "Well, well, well Athena you waste no time to get acquainted with the mail specimens entrailing this school.."

2. Paranoid Trooper

Paranoid Trooper Reanimator

Jeff followed Brad, since he had nothing better to do. He had a t-shirt on that said "I think I'm greek" with six olympic rings and a text in greek that ment in english "diplomatically untouched". Jeff saw as someone bumped into Brad as he walked behind him. Jeff ran besides Brad and said "I'll come too".

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena blinked at Manda's comment and said, "Well Manda, I'm just as friendly to them as I am to girls... well it was nice meeting you Brad, and you as well."

Then she turned and headed back into the girls locker room... she wouldn't show it but Manda's comment had hurt her. She quickly changed into her regular clothes then rushed out of the gym and down the hall, to her locker.

4. BotticelliLover

BotticelliLover New Member

Gaia saw Manda and Athena's little interchange.

"Hm...hope no feelings got hurt. It's nothing worth getting worked up over," she thought to herself.

Gaia then realized that she too was still in her gym clothes, so she ran and changed. On her way back, she spotted one of the people she had met earlier standing with a friend.

"Hi, Jeff!" she smiled, running up to them.

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena was placing her last book in her locker when she felt something coming... a new emotion was welling up inside of her and she had no idea what it was or why it was happening. She pushed it out of her mind and closed her locker, heading towards the next class on her schedule.

6. Paranoid Trooper

"Hey, Gaia!" Jeff answered as he heard and saw Gaia. "Gaia, this is Brad, my best friend. Brad, Gaia"

7. deathfly

deathfly New Member

Bullet followed the music and when the music stopped, he loses consciousness and he fell to the floor. He there on the floor, he laid and felt nothingness as he started to dream

~Bullet’s dream ~:::"Where am I" Darkness is predominate with the light of many colors filling the northern sky. he looks down a patch of snow to a light filled town that has two sounds.. But neither of them is out of the ordinary. Bullet walked down closer to the town. But there is no one there.. The smell of roles is in the air, but there is no one to be seen. A little kid pops up behind him and screams boo! And skipped off singing a childhood song:::

8. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Manda followed Gaia into the changing rooms and back out to the halls where another guy stood.
    "Hi , Jeff!"
    they started to introduce each other, and seemed to be all together.
    "Don't mean to intrude, but I just felt like chatting a bit, I'm Manda."

9. Paranoid Trooper

"Nice to meet you, Manda. I'm Jeff." Jeff said to the girl who had come in to the conversation.

10. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"Oh you are so funny Seth. Dumb and Dumber? You are highly orginal. I am not going to get into a battle of wits with you Seth. It wouldn't be fair to go against someone unarmed." Pushing Seth out of the way Natalie talked to the girl. "I am Natalie and this is Megyn. You really don't want to make friends with the likes of him. He treats girls like objects just a bit of a warning. Who are you?"