RPG Archives [RPG]School Day

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 1, 2004.

1. deathfly

deathfly New Member

"I know you did that back there, and I felt all the anger jump out from you and land in the pile of paper. You should not use the anger in your element." Bullet stopped and thought of what he said and sat down leaning against the wall of the hallway. 'I'm sorry... I am not use to others because my last school I was the only one." He looked at her as sincere as he can and smiled lightly.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Natalie watched as a fire was started. Intresting she thought. So there are others like her. The glowing ambers made her temped. Oxygen to a fire. She smiled to herself. But a girl moved in before she could react. Knowing she didn't want to endanger anybody, she turned to Megyn. "Do you know that girls name? If not let's go find her."

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: Um the gm is controlling the teachers and right now we're in gym right after one of the girls put some things on fire.

AIC:
    Athena turned from the office and headed for the girls locker room. She went into one of the bathroom stalls and just sat there for awhile, remembering the night when her house had burned down when she was a little girl. She shook her head vigourusly and began to take deep breaths. Slowly inhaling and then exhaling. When she felt that she was calm enough she went over to the sink and splashed her face with water.

Athena sighed as she looked at her face in the mirror... she wondered why that had to come back now to haunt her memories.

4. Ginger_Snaps

Ginger_Snaps New Member

Isis watched the girl walk toward the door as the teacher droned on. The girl turned around, smirked and glared at a piece of paper. Suddenly Isis felt a strong power coming from cette girl just before a pile of papers caught on fire. Isis smirked. I like this girl. She's just like me. She thought to herself as another girl put out the flames. She watched as a few students left, either freaked out from the fire or just going after the girl who started it. Isis was bored and decided to leave class not bothering to inform the teacher. She stopped walking when she heard the sound of voices. She peaked around the corner and found the girl from earlier talking to some of the students from her class. "This conversation should be interesting, I think I'll stick around." She said to herself as she watched/listened to them talk.

5. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Manda was sitting in the bleachers while she waited for her teacher to come, but she could feel her leg vibrate. Manda rushed down the bleachers and into a crowded bathroom. Slipping into the stall she locked the door and sat on the toilet. She flipped open the cell, "Did you get my stuff?"

6. Fushigi Rockna

"So..you did do that..." Seth began as he heard what Bullet had to say. "Well then...Im not going to come down on you or anything liek that...actually...is there anyway for you to teach me that kind of magic?" he asked, unable to contain a smirk. What she had done intrigued him like no woman had ever been able to do, and he liked it. And naturally he wanted to be able to do that as well.

of course fire wasn't really his thing...he was more of an ice boy...

"Do you know that girls name? If not let's go find her."

"No i don't, but I saw Seth talking to her...Hey where'd he go anyways? Oh well, let's go find her then." Megyn replied.

7. BotticelliLover

BotticelliLover New Member

Gaia headed after Athena, who looked really shaken, as several others ran after the other girl.

"I hope she's okay," Gaia thought as she walked towards the locker rooms . She paused outside the door for a moment, "Well, I should give her sometime to be alone."

She waited quietly for a few moments before calling in, "Are you all right?"

While waiting for an answer, Gaia thought about how she reacted. "I could have taken care of that. Why did I freak out so much?"

8. Athena

"Are you alright?" Someone called from the door.

Athena looked up and after a moment recognized Gaia's voice and said, "I'm fine now... just reliving some old memories."

Athena headed back towards the gym and stepped out of the locker room and next to Gaia and asked, "Are you okay? How about the girl that started all of this... is everyone okay?

9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Natalie spotted Seth. "HEY SETH." She turned to Megyn, "come on." Once they reached the small group she spoke to the girl. "Hi I am Natalie and this is Megyn."

10. DPettinger

DPettinger Guest

Brad sat in a corner on the room watching everything unfold. When things started to get boring he motioned to Jeff, that they should go do something more... entertaining. Brad stood, and headed for the door, not bothering to see if Jeff was following him.

11. Paranoid Trooper

Paranoid Trooper Reanimator

Hi guys, I'm back!

Jeff looked at Brad, as he headed to for the door. He stood up and began to follow Brad. As Jeff stepped through the door he asked "What are you gonna do? I wanna know what it is before I do it along with you."

OOC:Sorry I was out, but now 'm back. I still am in the RPG, right?

12. chiquitabanana

Manda started to yell at the cell phone and she threw it on the floor. "Dammit!"

Manda rushed out of the bathroom sparks flying from her fingertips, and headed back into the gym, and she ran into someone else. He was taller than she was (a shock) and had some sort of mullet-thing going on.

"Er... Sorry"

13. DPettinger

DPettinger Guest

Brad turned back to Jeff, "I'm gonna go outside and see whats goin on out there." Brad said.

14. Gemini_Kumori

Gemini_Kumori New Member

OOC:

Ancient Elder: First of all did you ever bother to see if there was a spot open never mind the fact that there are specific elements that you can have?!... Second did you ever look at the character creation guidelines?!... Third you didn't even wait for either FR or myself to accept your character!... Then you proceeded to post something that had NOTHING to do with the plot OR storyline! Therefore I am banning you from joining this RPG even if spots open up! I know that I am being quite rude at the moment but I have stated clearly in 'Rules', 'Character Profiles' and 'taken up slots' that you must follow the rules about characters and elements and I have said to PM me if you would like to join. Also I have already deleted many posts because they were not following the rules and I do NOT like to repeat myself.

I will also be posting this exact post in the 'Character Profiles' Thread. Also I will be leaving the 'Character' that AE came up with on the thread for future participants to be warned.

~G_K~

15. Gemini_Kumori

Gemini_Kumori New Member

OOC: Sorry guys for double posting but a few people still haven't even posted in the RPG. I am going to give everyone 2 weeks to post at least once or I will be deleting your character and opening up slots. I will also be sending PMs to those who haven't posted yet in case they haven't checked back here yet. If the 2 weeks is up and you had a good reason for away then I will still let you be a part of this RPG. If you come back then leave for another bout of time with out posting an away notice with a good reason then I will have to delete your character. Thnx again for joining and sorry for the request.

~G_K~

16. DPettinger

DPettinger Guest

Brad walked out the door, and then down the hall.

OOC: Comon guys, you only have 4 days left to post or u get removed from the RPG...

17. Athena

Athena smiled at Gaia then walked out of the locker room and into the hall. She bumped into someone, she was fairly sure that he was called Brad and smiled and said, "Hello, I'm Athena."

18. chiquitabanana

OOC: Sry fer the confusion I am meant to bump into FR if she is continuing RPGing.

19. deathfly

deathfly New Member

Bullet feels a slight shill throughout his back so he looks over his shoulder and he sees a little girl that stands there staring at him. "Ello, do you want to play hide and seek?" she said in a heavy British accent. His eyes watch the child skip out of plain view, and when she was gone, he turned his attention back to the others. He looked down to the floor in a almost shame pose as he slowly realizes he hears children rhymes from down the hall. It calls out to him and it makes it a little forceful for him and trances him to follow the music. He tries to look over to the other kids, but it looks as if that they may hear it but is ignoring it... he wasn’t sure. He follows the music one step at a time.

(occ)my Computer died, so i am back on once more.. hurray

20. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: yes I'm still RPGing. I was just waiting for a reply from Gemini.
    And I can see now how Manda was bumping into Seth. XD hehe, Seth's tall.

IC:

"Oh great, dumb and dumber are here." Seth muttered. "You really know how to ruin a mood Meg and Nat, you know that!?" he exclaimed before being bumped into. "Aw christ"

"Er...sorry..."

"It's alright." Seth glanced at the girl then moved past her. She was defiantly one he'd have to flirt with later, but right now he wanted an answer from Chaney.