RPG Archives [RPG] Tournament Of Power

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

It was an excited morning in New York as countless people stood by the doors to the Martial Arts Stadium to buy tickets for the up-coming atraction. Poster's all over town said,
    "Every one is invited.
    Next Tourniment of Power,
    Here In New York In two days.
    Come for tickets,
    First Come First Serve."

A group of 14 people were standing inside the gates, some basking the in glory of the attention, some not even paying attention, and others no one quiet knows. They stood before V.I.P. Launge where they would be confronted first, by the sponcer and the last tournament's winner. The crowd went quiet as a young woman walked ot from the door. She smiled arrogantly at the attention.

"Welcome to this Year's 'Tournament for Power." She walked up to the railing and inspected the group below her, "My name is Kosumiku Derukunesusu, but you can call me Kosu, if you wish. I'm glad to be here to begin the ceremonies for the tournament." She blinked and turned around slowly as another figure started to walk out of the room.

2. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

OOC: and so it begins.............
    ---------------

Kaji sat on the ground slightly away from the rest of the fighters.
    He sat there wondering...Why am I even here? Was it right to run away? Will I be strong enough?

He stood up and walked to the other fighters. Kaji folded his arms, as in to hide his scars on them, and then randomly raised a hand and said, "Hello, my name is Kaji Arisugawa."

3. Fushigi Rockna

"Yeah and my name is Nobody Cares." Tien-Lei smirked to herself when she heard Kaji.
    "Does he really think anybody cares? The only thing the people care about here is to beat the crap out of the next person they fight." she tought examining her nails.
    "Jie is so gonna get an arse kicking after this..." she also added in her mind.

4. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Steve smacked the upstart girl on the back of her head. " Learn some manners you little upstart." He then turned to Kaji, "Nice to meet you Kaji. I'm Steven Riches, you may have heard of me. I do movies." He then did a large wink at almost all the girls in the room. But they were probably put of by the immediate swig of a beer, that appeared out of nowhere, as Steve chugged one down. " This ought to be one hell of a tournament," he muttered to himself.

5. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Kenzuki looked at the small gathering that came over.

"Hello, my name is Kenzuki, and who might I ask are my opponents? I hope you are good."

6. Fushigi Rockna

"Why don't you just screw off instead of telling me what to learn, you idiot?!" Tien-Lei snapped, fire glaring in her brown slanted eyes. "And leave me the hell alone!"

"Oh I remember, you're the guy my brother keeps on raving about, and about how much shame you bring to our fighting styles!" Tien-lei said with an raised eyebrow. Jie was a ranter, always ranting about something, like how moives' did a poor job of showing true martial arts.

7. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Catalina watched as some of her possible opponents argued. She closed her eyes. "When will people realize verbal arguments are pointless?" She thought. Catalina gave a deep sigh, "I guess I better end it before it begins." She opened her eyes and spoke to the two. "Here is an idea for you two. How about you both shut your own mouths or else I will make you?"

"Wow two beautiful ladies with tempers," Brazil said as he walked into the area with the fighters. "Nice shin digs you got here Kosu. You better not have put me with this pretty boy here." Brazil indicated with a thumb to Steve. He looked Steve over. "Your not much of a fighter are you, pretty boy." It wasn't really a question, just a statement. "Why don't you go back to Hollywood were you belong before you get defeated?"

8. Starr

Starr New Member

Kage stood there in the corner, he clenched his fist as the argument got louder and louder, there was no point for him joining in. He turned his head to look at the crowd, "Shame on them" He whispered to himself, "How can people come to see people fight" he thought, then turned back to look at the fighters, as they call themselves. "....."

This is the first and last post of yours I will be editting. Learn to role play like everybody else or leave. Thanks :) - DS

9. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji smiled kindly and adjusted his sunglasses.
    "Are you sure you should be drinking beer right before the tornament?" Kaji asked Steve.

He took a look around and saw a girl, about his age, standing alone. Kaji walked over to her and said, "Hello, my name is Kaji. Whats is yours?" he smiled at the beauty standing before him.

10. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri glanced up at Kaji, her arms crossed. She sighed, "My name is Roneri," SHe said, turneing her eyes back to Kosu. Her eyes narrowed and she growled just slightly. Rage glowing in her eyes. She glanced over at the ones arguing. Then blocked them out.

11. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji laughed. "Haha, you ok miss?" he asked, his Red eyes glinting over the loosened sunglasses on his face.

12. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

*At the National Museum of History...*

A red ribbon weaved into her long plait, Ania Clove peered through a glass case where a small golden statue of a woman holding a vase was displayed as she listened to the tour guide explained the object's history.

"...several millenniums old, this statue is the only evidence we have of a mysterious civilization located near…”

She stopped listening after that and grinned to herself, "Ancient and one of a kind? Jackpot! Now…I wonder what kind of security systems this place uses…."

Just then, a radio broadcast coming from a tourist’s hand-held reached her ears. It was about the Tournament and Ania, suddenly remembering, quickly checked her wristwatch.

"Ah crap!! I’m late!!" She yelled, receiving several disaproving looks before she ran for the exit at full speed.

"Excuse me!... Sorry!... Outta my way!... Martial Artist coming through!!"

13. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kosu looked at the contestants below and spotted Roneri glaring at her, just the same as she had done in the tournament before thise one. And all the others she had joined in spit and revenge. She grinned,
    Stop kidding your self, Roneri. You'll never make it to me...
    She thought to herself.
    Roneri had tried year after year to be able to fight Kosu, and has never made it. And wont this year.
    Kosu smiled agian, "Now. The competition will begin in two days. I would like you all to go to the medics and have an inspection. It is required and they are waiting now. Untill two days..." She said, turning her back to them, "See you then." She said, walking back into the room.

14. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri turned torwards the door, "I think I should go for that inspection," She said, quietly, over her shoulder to him, "I guess I'll see you later." She said, starting to walk out the doors.

15. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

"See you later? Inspection thing? Erk, I have to go to that too!!" Kaji gasped. "Hey I'm coming with you babe!" he yelled to Roneri.

Kaji ran after the beauty, truly happy for the second time in his life, first being when he ran away from his parents.

16. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Steve was also trying to pick up girls, but instead of natural charm like Kaji he was trying to impress them by being a movie star. That was when he heard that snide remark from Brazil. He did a total 360, looked him up and down, and took a swig of his beer and said, "Who the hell do you think you are calling me a fake? You're just a washed old boxer who can't even fight anymore. I've been training since I was 12 years old. I can defend myself easily... but you are right about me being pretty handsome."

17. Angel of Light

Several taxi rides later...

"Whoa!!" Ania screeched to a halt right in front of Roneri and bent over as she tried to catch her breath.

"That...was close...almost ran you...over..." she said between gasps. Ania then looked up at her, "Hey...I'm not too late...for..for whatever...am I?"

18. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri stopped right infront of Ania, and blinked, "Uh...No. You just missed the opeing speech." She said, looking at her, "Are you alright?"

19. Angel of Light

Ania nodded, but was still breathing hard, "Yeah...I'm fine...just had to run a bit to get here....traffic's terrible... " She took a deep breath and straightened up, "Anyways! My name is Ania Clove. Did the speech include anything important I should know about?"

20. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri looked at her, "My name is Roneri. And yeah. All the fighters have to go to the medics for an inspection."