RPG Archives [RPG] Tournament Of Power

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aura sighed heavily as she stretched and walked over to Athena. "I guess it IS disrespectful for a medic to let other medics to do all the work. Okay, Athena, what can I do to help? Just take blood tests and junk like always?" she asked her as she cracked her knuckles.

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena smiled at Aura and nodded her head and said, "Yes that would be very helpful." Athena then smiled and said, "Alright will the next two people come with either myself or Aura?"

Suddenly Kaji collapses and Athena rushes him into a medic room. After a while Athena returns to the room and says, "Kaji has gone into a coma and will most likely not be finishing this tournament."

3. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aura smirked, "Damn...what a way to go. Didn't even get to fight." she said softly. She then wiped the smile off her face, afraid that Athena would scold her.
    "Ahem, alright you heard her. C'mon, we don't have all day." Aura said as she waited.

4. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Kenzuki threw a few punches in the air. "That wasnt so bad. And now, i think ill sit down on this bench."

Kenzuki sat down on a bench and got out a notebook. He began writing in it.

5. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri looked at the shut door. She blinked and galnced over at the clock.

About three hours later, after all the checkups were through, Roerni walked throught the halls and chose her room. SHe through her things on the bed in the room and walked out to the upper level. She walked out side and examined where they were fighting. She sighed, "I sapose ot wpuld be big enough. SHe sighed agian, but the problem was, she wins by default in her first match. Either that or they would find a different person for her to fight. SHe blinked as she saw a few people, oviously fighter turned down for medical reasons. She looked at them and blinked.
    Why do they even try if they know they wont be able to fight. All it does is make a loss of dignity. She said, annoyed. She walked around and went to the gym.

6. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Ania grinned at her room and threw herself on her bed.

"Ahhh, this is the life. And it's all free!!" She exclaimed to herself, but then started to get bored, "Hmmm...I wonder what they do for fun around here..."

She jumped back to her feet and left the room to explore the surroundings.

7. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Marguerite wandered around aimlessly, poking her nose around to figure out her surroundings. "Where's the gym?" she muttered to herself.

8. Fushigi Rockna

"I guess it's my turn." Tien-lei said with a slight devious look in her eyes as she headed towards Athena.
    'Oh god I ahte needles..' she thought wearingly trying to display this hidden fear.

9. Athena

Athena smiled and said, "Please follow me."
    Athena led the girl to a room did the physical then talked with the girl and attempted to distract her as she drew the blood, sensing that the girl hated the needles. When she had finished drawing the blood and bandaging it she asked, "So how was that?"

MOOC: Sorry for having to edit your post, Athena. But anyway. I'm going to pause the game for a while. Read the Charater profiles thread for more information. -Kos-Mos

10. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Thread will be opened soon. - Kos Mos

------

Ari walked into the staduim quietly, but with a grin on her face. She looked around.
    Well...it's kinda small, but it'll do... She though to herself. She sighed.
    She was so used to an open arena. It was new to actually have walls serounding the ring, though, with her in the battle, that may be just a bit dangerouse for the people in the audience.
    Her grinned grew bigger.
    She'd have no problem adjusting, of course.
    She began to walk into the doors of the building happily. She stopped a member of the tournament staff and asked when the secimonies would begin.
    "Oh no! I missed them?!" She asked, putting on a sour, desprate face, "Damn it!"
    The staff member pointed to the rooms and she shot off, hoping not to miss anything else important.
    "I hope I dont get a crappy room...." She mumbled in between sprints.

------

Niame walked along silently. Her eyes were shut and her face was aas readible as a rock. She heard a rather loud Idiot complain that they were late. She shook her head.
    Nyit. Only arrive when you feel like it... She thought, annoyed. She walked along until she heard a voice from behind her.

"You've desided to arrive later than usual. Anything hold you up?" Kosu said, walking around the corner with her arms crossed, as well as an entertained look occupying her expretion.

Niame grinned, "Is matter of pride. No one tells me when to arrive." She said, walking into a room and shutting the door."

------

Roneri walked along the grim until she came apon a punching bag. She looked at it for a moment. Imagining it was her. Kosu. The one that took her life's meaning. She hit the bag as hard as she could.
    I'll kill you... She thought.
    She kept hitting it as hard as she for about ten minutes, until it split and there was nothing else to demolish of the bag, She stood therem catching her breath.
    She gave one final attack, kicking the top of the, now, potato sack looking punching bag, knowcking it off the chain.

11. Fushigi Rockna

'Well that wasn't so hard..' tien-lei began as she left the office to join the others. Then, Xianghua rushed into the room.

"Sorry I'm late! my plane just arrived an hour ago!" she exclaimed.

"WHAT ARE *YOU* DOING HERE!?" Tien-lei yelled at her.

"I'm here to compete." she replied coldly as she wlaked into the office. "I guess it's my turn." she said to Athena. "Oh wait, i ahven't written a form yet, may i have one? I just arrived."

12. lil angel

lil angel New Member

"I don't think that's good for it," Marguerite said sardonically to Roneri. She nodded her head, "The punching bag, I mean."

13. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri glanced behind her to Marguerite. She spat, "Hm. The worse for the bag..." She said, kicking the sack, "...the worse for Kosu." She looked at her, "And you are?" She asked, looking at her from the side.

-------

Ari sighed as she entered a room that was both livable and free. She lied down on it for a minute, catching her breath.
    "What a trip." She sighed. She sat up, "I guess I should go for that check up thing, shouldn't I?" She looked around and walked out the door.

-------

Niame threw her things onto the bed and walked out the room. She looked around and began to wander.

14. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Anrai was walking around when she saw Niame wandering in her direction.

'I wonder who that is?' she thought to herself as they got closer to each other. "Another fighter perhaps?"

15. Athena

"Here's the form." Athena said with a smile as she handed it to her. She put another pile of forms on the counter and said, "Any other new fighters please take a form and fill it out. Then return it to me or any of the other nurses when we give you your physical."

16. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Ari ran into the room, almost collapsing. She just escaped from running into the door, andhad to use the door for mental support. Well. Atleast support that it wont swing back and hit her in the rear end. She looked around confused, and mostly embarased, "Did I miss anything?" She asked glancing from side to side, see there was practually no one there.
    Her eyes turned big and watery. She put on a puty face, "Oh no!" She said, whining, "Did I miss this too?" She sat on the floor, sulking.

-----

Niame walked into the medic room, casually stepping over Ari. She looked down at her.
    "Idiot..." She said, turning away. She saw the forms on the counter and silently swiped on off. She looked at Athena and grinned.
    I'd have better luck tending to myself... she thought, reguarding Athena's size. She sighed and occupied a seat, and started to fill out the form.

17. Athena

Athena smiled reassuringly at the girl Ari, and said, "You did miss the orientation meeting and most of the contestants have already taken their physicals but no you aren't to late. Please take a form and fill it out then myself or one of the other nurses will give you your physical."

18. lil angel

lil angel New Member

"Marguerite," she said to Roneri. She walked farther into the room and looked at the bag. "Well, I don't think there's any hope for it," she sighed.