RPG Archives [RPG] Tournament Of Power

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

"Right! Um...and that's taking place where exactly??" Ania said looking around. In her rush, she had just ran through the whole place without knowing exactly where anything was.

2. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji blushed, "Nurses? ...what kindof inspections do you mean Roneri-chan?"

He looked at the latecomer, "Why hello, er...miss."

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri looked at Kaji, 'Uh, just to make sure theres no drugs in your system or anything like that. You know. Needles, wieghts, hight. The normal stuff. Just to make everything Legit." She said, continuing to walk torwards the medic rooms.

4. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji sighed, "Oh good...lol..."

He then walked to the Inspection area with Roneri-chan and the other female.

5. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

As soon as Steve heard that health announcement he followed the rest of the fighters. " Guess I shouldn't be drinking then huh, he said,.... ah hell one for the road," as he popped open another beer and drained it. He then followed the rest toward the infirmary.

6. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena was heading towards the medical room to help with the inspections when she overheard a group of people talking about it and she turned to them and said, "Hello, i'm Athena i'm one of the medics that will be doing the inspections. If you want you can come with me to the place." Athena smiled at them then she continued to walk at a slightly slower pace. She stopped a few feet in front of them and asked, "So are you coming?"

7. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri watched Athena as she walked past, "Hey. I haven't seen you sence the last Tournament." She said, following her, "So what's been happening?"

8. Angel of Light

Ania stared at Kaji, "Funny guy..." she thought before following Roneri and the medic.

"Um, yeah. My name is Ania, and you are?" she said to Kaji, then to the medic. "Hey, do we have to take our clothes off for this?? Just wondering."

9. Athena

"Roneri!" Athena said with a smile, "It's good to see you again! I've graduated Med school completely now pretty good for a 19 year old heh?"
    She heard the girls question and answered, "It's just your basic physical. We're just going to make sure you're healthy and up to date on your shots. I don't think you'll need to take off your clothes but if for whatever reason you do it will be done privately."

10. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri smiled. Atehna was the one person she ever spoke to during the Tournaments. She smiled, "Yeah. This is the year, Athena. I'm gonna win this one." She said. She smiled, "This is Kaji, and this is Ania." She said, pointing each out.

11. Athena

Athena smiled and said, "I'll be rooting for you." She then smiled and held out her hand to shake hands with both of them and said, "It's nice to meet you and i hope you two do well as well."

12. Angel of Light

Ania shook the girl's hand, "You bet I'll do good! No offense to you guys if i kick your butts, okay." she added with a grin.

Ania was secretly relieved that she didn't have to remove her clothing since her tattoo would be rather suspicious...especially once they see her fight...they might put two and two together and that wouldn't be good.

13. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

A hand tapped Ania's shoulder. The hand's owner then walked up beside her, a smile on her face.

"Confidence, hah!" She laughed. "Every one of you fighters says they'll win. At least we can be sure you'll stay alive."

She tilted her head a little to regard Ania.

"Well, then, let's get started, shall we? My name is Marisol Vazques. I'll be your medic for today."

14. Angel of Light

Ania blinked at the new medic that seemed to have popped out of nowhere.

"Right...lead the way..." She said uncertaintly.

15. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji shook the Athena's hand. "Good to meet you, he said, eyes sparkling over his sunglasses.

No inspections....good..Kaji thought, hiding the scars that lay on his wrists and arms.

16. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Catalina smiled to herself. 'That was easy to stop the fight maybe a little to easy,' she thought. She followed the others for a check up. Once she caught up to them. "Excuse me but where I am supposed to go for my check up?"

Brazil wasn't to happy with pretty. He smiled to himself and chased after Kosu. "Hey Kosu where am I supposed to stay at?"

17. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kosu looked back, "Not in here." She said, turning her back to him, "You're room in three stories down and five doors to the right." She said, pointing to a map, make sure to be at the matches on time. I dont want to have to wait for a good fight." She said, walking in her room and slamming the door behind her.

Roneri followed Marisol, "Nice to see you too . She said, scarcasticaly. She followed them into the medic's floor. She sat down, "Are you going to have to check my back agian or are we just gonna let that slide?" She asked, hoping they wouldn't have to examin the scars on her back agian.

18. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji followed Athena to the medical floor and he sat down.
    "What do I need to do miss?" he asked politely.
    Kaji rubbed the scars on his wrists and shivered.

19. Angel of Light

Ania followed and sat down next to Kaji. She noticed how he rubbed his wrists and got a glimpse of the scars.

Taking note of it, she quickly turned her attention elsewhere, "So, whatever you guys are going to do isn't going to hurt too much, right?" she asked both medics.

20. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

Barbara sat down next to Kaji and noticed the scars the scars on his writsts.
    " O dearie how did that happen. He seems painful. But it is best best to keep your scars that help you remeber."