RPG Archives [RPG] Tournament Of Power

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji stared at the closed door Roneri had walked through.
    'Revenge?' he thought, 'thats....too bad...Wish she could act a little happier though..'

He pulled on a fake smile and turned to Steve, "So, whats up?" he asked him.

2. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Ania grinned, "Yeah, kinda obvious huh? No, I'm from here, the USA. But I'm not from any one place here, since i moved alot growing up. Used to be in the circus you know and on a tv show...you've probably even seen me before....though i'm not sure of they ever aired it in Japan..."

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena smiled at Roneri and said, "Kaji was the ideal patient in here minus the fact that i had to drag him in into this room." Athena quickly finished the checkup and since Roneri had been in the last tournament the blood sample was not required.
    "You know what Roneri I think Kaji has a crush on you." Athena whispered as they walked back towards the waiting room.

4. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji walked away from the slightly dazed Steve, who showed no sign of response whatsoever.

"Okay uh...I think I'll go now, you should really lay off the beer," Kaji said, slighty unnerved by Steve's motionless, yet living body.

Fuuma is banned from the Role Playing Game Category as a whole, much to my relief. Please continue roleplaying, me and Kos will figure out what should happen with his characters. - DS

5. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Steve turned around to look at Kaji. He took another sip of beer which appeared out of nowhere and then answered. " Maybe your right, he considered, But then again I do have a very high tolerance to this stuff. Also there are no rules which say I can't drink. I just can't take anything that will enhance my abilities. I will stick with it for now."

Steve than turned back to Aura; and considered her for a moment. " Okay then, will you at least tell my why you are here? Are you a fighter?"

OOC: What about my beer. I need the booze. Its part of my char.

Be reasonable about it. If it makes your character act like an idiot and ruin even a millionth of the RPG the same thing could happen to you. Please continue this rules and etc conversation in "[OOC] Game Stuff", everybody. - DS

6. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Marguerite looked around. Did everybody have to talk so much? She put her arms around her knees and sat on the floor, watching people.

Please.. Spell your own name right... - DS

7. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aura looked up at Steve. She sighed and closed her eyes. "No. I'm not a fighter. I'm a lazy medic." she replied as she looked at Athena and the other medics trying really hard to get everything in order.

8. Athena

Alright, who will be coming with me next?" Athena asked with a smile, to the other medics she smiled at them and wondered why they were being so laid back about giving the checkups.

"Don't they realize the quicker this gets done the sooner these people will be able to start preparing for their matches." She thought.

She looked around the room and saw Steve drinking some beer. She did a blood pressure test right there and said, "Steve, if you're going to be able to compete in the fights you'll have to give up at least some of the amount of beer you're taking in. You may have a high tolerance but that doesn't mean it isn't affecting you. I'd like to see you cut at least a fourth of the beer your taking in out."

Then she stood up and asked, "So who's going to be the next patient i see?"

9. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

I shall. I like getting these things over with quickly. She got up and went over to the the office and sat down.

10. Athena

"Alright." Athena said with a smile.
    Athena quickly performed the physical and announced, "Everything seems fine. Check back at the end of the day for the results of your blood test Miss."

Athena walked her out of the room and said, "Next please."

11. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Kenzuki stood up.

"Ill go."

And walked towards Athena.

12. Athena

Athena smiled at Kenzuki and led him to another room and quickly finished the physical she turned to him and said, "Everything's fine, please come to find out your results from the blood test at the end of the day."

She then led Kenzuki back to the waiting room and said, "Next Please."

13. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

"That'll be me, I guess." Ania said and walked up to the medic...

14. Athena

Athena smiled at Ania and said, "Please follow me."

Athena led her into a room did a quick physical then said to her, "Alright please come for the results of your blood test at the end of the day."

Athena then led her back into the waiting room and said, "Next please."

ooc: I'm sorry if i'm exceeding the post limit but i'm really trying to move this phase along so we can get to the matches and stuff.

15. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"I'll go" Shoka said as she silently got up.

16. Athena

Athena smiled at her and said, "Please follow me."

Athena led her into a room did a quick physical then said to her, "Alright please come for the results of your blood test at the end of the day."

Athena then led her back into the waiting room and said, "Next please."

17. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Steve had been quite stunned when this cute little nurse had walked up to him grabbed his arm and given him a blood test right there and then. But he quickly got over it and said, " So anything else we have to do or can we just go? I really don't see the need for me to be here. When will you announce the fights?"

He turned to Aura hoping for an answer since Athena seemed a little busy.

18. Athena

Athena heard Steve's question and said, "No you don'thave to be here just come back at the end of the day. for your results."

Then she said, "Please come with me whoever's next."

19. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"I guess it is my turn," Catalina stood up and walked with Athena. "Do I need to take anything off?"

20. Athena

Athena smiled at Catalina and said, "No you don't need to take anything off. Please follow me."

Athena led Catalina to an exam room quickly did the physical and said, "Please come back for the results of your blood test later today."

She then led Catalina back to the waiting room and said, "Next please."