RPG Archives [RPG] Tournament Of Power

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kos-Mos, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri blinked as some one started to used her back. She was worried they'de hit the scars on her back but, fortunatly, those fears were in vain. She turned around as they finished and raised an eyebrow, "Uh...Hi."

2. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Kenzuki saw Ania and said, "Oh its ok. you didnt have to bow. It is traditional Japanese custom. Hey, do you know when they open up the place for the fighters to eat? Im starving."

3. Novus

Novus Gone

Cross had apparently been in the clinic all along, having just completed his latest serum injection, which took a lot longer than he had expected. The staff was unfamiliar with the substances involved, and he had to convince tournament officials that the "drug" would in no way affect his performance.
    He stepped away and looked at the form he held, which he had just completed.

"Name: Douglas Cross
    Blood Type: O+
    Marital Status: Single
    Relatives: None living
    Past Injuries: Gunshot wounds to chest"

"I ... supose I missed the opening festivities ..."

Read Kos's post, she replied before you to the writing-on-my-back thing. - DS

4. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena tucked back a loose strand of hair behind her ear and asked, "Kaji are you coming or do I have to drag you to a room for the Physical?"
    She looked over at Roneri and she couldn't help but laugh remembering a past expeirence that Roneri had witnessed.

5. Fushigi Rockna

'Hmmm? is she talking to me?' Tien-Lei thought. 'then again I just used her back as a writing board so I suppose I would reply too...'
    "Hi..." she replied to Roneri. "You didn't mind that did you?"
    'Don't forget to mind you manners Tien.' her 'brother's' words echoed in her mind. She wasn't very polite to begin with so Jie had to constantly remind her to be so.

6. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri blinked, "Uh. No. It's alright. Just didn't expect it." She said, looking at Tien.
    "I remember you from earlier..." She said to her.

7. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aura shifted against the wall and made herself more comfortable, occasionally glancing at those around her. "So these are the fighters huh? I wonder who'll win in the first round?" she thought to herself. She looked at the other medics. "They try too hard." she continued to think. "All of this thinking is making me tired." she let out a sleepy sigh and rested her eyes.

8. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Steve saw Aura sit down with a a sigh and wondered if she was okay. " Hey you, are you okay? Whats your name?" He held out his hand waiting for it to be shaken.

9. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Ania grinned, "Good question, I'm kinda hungry myself. But I guess we have to wait until after these examinations."

She then yawned and stretched, "I just wish they'd hurry up already."

Her eyes glanced causally at all the people there and wondered if any of them had anything good on them. "Probably not...nothing I'm interested in anyways..." she thought as her attention went back to Kenzuki.

10. Athena

Athena tapped her foot slightly and said, "Kaji, i'm taking your silence as meaning i'm going to have to drag you into one of the exam rooms for a physical."
    Athena smiled at Roneri then she grabbed Kaji's hand and half dragged, half pulled him into exam room number one.
    "Take a seat and we'll test your reactions first. Then i'll double check that your shots are up to date and then you should be fine after some other routine stuff." Athena said.

11. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji woke up from his day dream when he saw Athena drag him into her office room thing.

"I am coming babe," he mumbled, still half day dreaming."

---
    OOC: ya athena, do wuteva to Kaji, I wont be posting for a while.
    Peace!

12. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri smiled as she was Kaji being pulled into one of the examination rooms. She sighed, "She was never the shy one..." She said.
    Speaking of the shy one........She said, looking around.

13. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aura tipped up her hood a little with her thumb to see Steve's face. She then looked at Steve's hand and then back at his hand again. She did this for about 2 minutes looking at him and back at his hand. "Aura." she said, not taking his hand. "No offense, but I don't shake hands, I don't hug, I don't touch...period. What would make you think something was wrong...?"

14. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Kenzuki looked around also, then decided it was in vain cus he was sooo hungry.

"So, where are you from, i can obviusly tell you arent Japanese. HA!"

15. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Catalina looked around and was being bored out of her wits. She pulled out her nail file and started to fix them.

Brazil walked down a hall. 'Let's see where do I need to go. Is there like an office here or something?' Brazil looked around hoping to find someone to point him the right direction.

16. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji sat on a table. He felt a needle poking into his arm.
    'Heh, blood tests,' he thought, 'I wonder if Silly Pills are detectable..'

His reflexes were tested and so was his blood pressure, lung capacity, and his heart rate...

"When will this be over, Athena?" he spoke to her.

17. Athena

Athena smiled and said, "You're done, just check back at the end of the day for your blood test results."
    She smiled and led him back to the waiting room and said, "Hey Roneri do you want to be next or shoudl i drag someone else in here?"
    She couldn't hide the laughter in her eyes.

18. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri smiled when she sat dawn, waiting for her turn. She looked up as the clock, as well as out the window right next to it.
    Noon already....wow She thought to herself. She looked around at all the fighters, making friends and smiling. She smiled herself and leaned agianst the wall.

MOOC: Game rules has been updated/replied

19. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Kaji took a look back at Athena, 'what a cookie,' he thought.

Kaji went over and stood next to Roneri and asked her, "Why are you fighting in this tornament?"

20. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri sighed as Kaji asked his question. She crossed her arms as she stood up to enter the medic's room. But before she passed Kaji, he could hear her say the word 'revenge' She said, walking past him, closing the medic's room door behind her.