RPG Archives Rpg...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mika-chan, Jan 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

My first RPG...... this will be interesting.

here we go:

Mika sits around the fire with the young Elvin Princess Emica.
    "so... no that i've found you, what would you like to eat?" She glances at her through the fire.

ooc: please disable sigs.

2. "what do you have?"

3. (then from the tent, just behind the fire came a dark figure, he wore a long dark coat and cloak, his garments were very old fashioned and his hair was (like my avatar). His sword was firmly tucked in his sword holster)
    (his voice was deep and consecutive (auron ff10)
    you must eat something princess emica, you have a very long day tomorow, (he slowly walked to the fire and stood, he tilted his head looking for any intruders to pass.)

4. (suddenly like lightning lance pulled his sword out of his holster and held it in a attacking stance)
    (then out of the trees came someone from the trees, lance raised his sword, and the stranger fell to the ground,lance knew he was a ameteur so he put his sword back into his holster and grabbed the boy by the collar)
    explain !

5. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki saw what happened with Sveritol and Laccolith, he ran up to Sveritol after Laccolith ran off.
    "How could you treat him like that! After you took me in I would never think of you to trat others in this way!", Tailki yelled at him.
    "If you care so much then go after him! And I only took you in through pitty, noone wants a half elf, half drawf, not even your parents. They left you behind, with me."
    "How dare you talk ill about my parents!"
    "I speak the truth! Noone wants either of you. Not me or anyone."
    "Fine then, I'll get him back myself!", Tailki said as he began running in the direction Laccolith ran to.
    "Don't bother coming back...good for nothing...", Sveritol said as he turned and headed back inside.

6. what is your buisness in the forest, and why are you crying ?
    (he turned his head as he heard a rustle in the bushes...)

7. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki emerges from the bushes, "Laccolith, I found you! Laccolith!! Let go of him don't you see he's suffered enough!", Tailki yells as he runs to Laccolith being held by Lance.

8. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"I came to see if you're alright.", Tailki said to him, slight;y ignoring Lance.

9. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"...I don't know if I can go back and anyway, I couldn't just let you run off crying like that.", Tailki said.

10. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

A girl with shoulder-length, wavy, sandy hair stepped out, she yawned, fluttering the blue feathers that covered the glittering wings on her back. She was a young flight-elf, and princess Emica's bodygaurd and battle tutor. Her name was Petra.
    "What's this racket!?" she demanded, but she caught sight of the two young villagers, Tailki and Laccolith, "Ah-ha! Wanderers from the village I see. Aaaww.... Lance, you're slipping. You should've decapitated them by now."
    She drew a short, wing-shaped blade, "allow me to do the honours..."
    But she saw the looks of fear in the villagers' eyes and sheathed her wing-sword, laughing, "oh forget it, they aern't worth my time."

11. SILENCE !
    (his voice stopped the two srtangers argueing)
    now what is the problem, i am lance, princess emicas guradian, and who might you two be ?

12. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

The half-shadow demon Inaika watched intently from her crouched position on a large branch of a nearby tall tree. Not even the most skilled would be able to notice Inaika's presence when her magic was on full effect to hide herself.

"Stupid kids...but maybe a good diversion to get closer. I have to see what that damned princess is up to." Inaika thought and slowly crawled through the trees branches to get close enough for hearing range. The rustling of the trees could easily be mistaken for the gentle breeze of the wind.

Inaika had been sent here by her clan to find out why princess Emica was having a secret meeting in the middle of a forest. It was part of her test to be accepted and treated as a full blooded demon. Afterall, she was the one who found out about this meeting in the first place and gave the info to her clan.

Inaika remained absolutely still and listened closely.

(ooc: just hit me in the head if i'm going too far and unknowingly stealing the plot. I have a problem with that. :p)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.