RPG Archives Rpg...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mika-chan, Jan 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki and Laccolith turn towards there tent and look at each other and begin trying to figure out how to get it out of the clutches of the creatures clutches.

ooc: u can be the gargoyle and do his responses I just controlled him for something to happen, its for everyone to control though.

2. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

ooc; Uh... Okay, looks like Inaika ain't comin' back 4 now. So lets just say that Petra got her money.

Petra flapped down beside the others, she looked flushed from so much flying. "Hey." she said, slinging her bag off her shoulder, "Did I miss something?"

3. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Laccolith and Tailki both looked at her wideeyed in disbelievement and blinked, then fell over and sighed.

4. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Petra blinked, "Huh? Somethin' happen?"
    She shrugged, "Whatever."

5. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"...yes something happened!", Tailki says as he gets up, "A monster just tried to kidnap the Princess and tossed us around in our tent!!", he then indicated to the tent and the claw, "...see the big scary claw!!"

6. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"It's getting way too dangerous for Emica to be around.... I must get her home...." Mika looked at everyone preasent.

7. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"We'll go with you.", Tailki says indicating to himself and to Laccolith, "..we don't have anywhere else to go."

8. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika sighed and nodded in agreement. "I guess we could use all the help we can get..... But we must hurry..."

9. Tailki

Tailki New Member

They gathered what they could and they all began to follow her. Tailki and Laccolith, looking around for any more creatures not wanting another meeting with one like the gargoyle, Tailki nearly hanging on Laccoliths arm everytime he thought he hears something or ses something.

10. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"Calm yourself Tailki... Nothing is going to attack us right now... Too many of us. Earlier, everyone was asleep..." She happened to be carrying Princess Emica, who had fallen asleep again on her back.

11. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

"She's right you know Tailki, although you could have told me you would be leaving right away." Elora sighed in frustration, stepping out from behind a tree. "I couldnt extract anything useful from the Gargoyle other then some such about a master of shadow. He said this so called master of his was planning something big that involved the aid of the princess. You can be sure this isnt the last time we will hear from him. I can smell the stench of evil hanging in the air like dirty socks. Not pretty..."

ooc: sorry, had to put the dirty socks bit in there. It was too tempting for me not too. :D

12. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"I'm sorry. I sensed something coming, or I would've waited. I need to get the princess to a safe place...." She looked at Elora, sighing as the princess shifted. "Master of Shadow, eh?"

13. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Elora nodded reluctantly, "Yes, I figured as much. Its no bother though, I managed to catch up just fine as you can see. Now then what do you make of what the Gargoyle said? Have you heard of this so called Master of the Shadow?"

14. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"i beleive so... It sounds familiar..." She walks up to a small clearing, stopping. "......."

15. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki listened to them and calmed himself a little, but still stayed very close to Laccolith. After talk of a Shadow Master Tailki looked down to see his own shadow and shuttered at it grabbing Laccoliths arm ones more then bumping into him because of the sudden stop.
    "What is it?", Tailki asks nervously.

16. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"We can not go into that clearing... cursed grounds... if we do, we are most likely to die..." She turned back a little, taking another path that they passed earlier.

17. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Cursed ground? hn, we would never experience all this if we stayed at school huh, Laccolith?", Tailki says not expecting an awnser and seeing Laccolith try to hid emotion at the mention of leaving the school, Tailki took him arm and rested his head on it in a comferting way, for the both of them and said, "I'm glad we left.", as they continued following Mika.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.