RPG Archives Rpg...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mika-chan, Jan 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Elora blinked in confusion at the small group. "Hold, please. First off I have not formally introduced myself to the princess. And second off you cannot just run blindly into the woods with royalty and not endanger her life as well as your own. I would suggest that you take my advice to travel as the small party you are now. The more people you have in your group the less likely you are to be attacked."

2. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Petra snorted, "not to mention more likely to drain our food supplies faster..." she then walked up to the princess and bowed slightly, "your highness," she began, respectfully, "what on earth were you doing alone in such a place? It's a good thing Miss Mika found you..."

3. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Hey, we found her too.", Tailki said indicating to himself and Laccolith.

4. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Elora gave Petra a measuring look as though she was transperent. "Be careful, it would be most unfortunate should certain information about...individuals leak out to curious ears. However, sitting here and arguing about this is getting us nowhere. I suggest rather then berate one another through stupidity, we discuss this like human beings."

5. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"You will all have to supply yourselves with your own food, hence the fact I am running low on food.... The Princess was kidnapped, and I was highered to find her." Mika sighs in displeasure at the behavior of everyone towards eachother.

6. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: Shadowhawk...umm I am gonna be mean to you in this rpg ok?

"If food is your concern then fear not. I live not to far from this area and you may restock your provisions there. I also have money that should be more then enough to suffice throughout your journey. Now then, you may sit here and stare at me like ducks or you can come along. Either way I leave it up to your good sense." She grinned at Petra, "That is assuming that you have such a thing."

7. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Petra scowled, "I cannot discuss such things like a human. I am not a human. I am an elf. And I'm proud of it."
    She then drew her long, thick sword, making the princess jump "I would cut off your head, little Elora, if it would not be doing both yourself and the world a favour."
    She then put away her sword and glanced at the princess, "come, your highness," she said, taking her hand, "you must be tired after such a long day?" she then looked back at the others, "we should set up camp. It'll give then princess a rest, she needs it."

8. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"I suppose we should get a tent of our own this time, so somebody doesn't have to give up theres like last night.", Tailki said to Laccolith.

9. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Elora grinned at the retreating figure of Petra before calling out to her. "There are some things Petra that you do not yet know of me. Presuming I am human for one, was your biggest mistake, I can assure you that I am not." Petra turned around giving Elora a questioning look. Pulling her hair back to reveal her pointed ears, she let a feeling of satisfaction wash over her at the girls confusion. "As you can see I am also of Elven desent."

10. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"You are all making me sick. Stop your bickering and let's set up camp." mika glared sharply at all of them, her eyes shimmering with a gold color.

11. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"k.", Tailki said looking at Mika then to Laccolith, "lets go and find a tent.", he said then the two started going through the supplise to look for something to make an extra tent out of.

12. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"You may have my tent... I will not sleep tonight. It won't do me any good. Everyone else may rest..... The Princess will stay under the protectiong of... Petra and Elora, if that is alright... "She smiled in satisfaction for a moment, knowing thats they would most unlikely get along, but if we were to work together, they would need to cooperate with eachother. "Alright, now, lets hurry, we should finish before it's any later....."

13. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"um alright, but I was hoping we wouldn't us someone elses tent.", Tailki said taking a tent and began setting it up with Laccolith.

14. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"I don't mind. I have no need of a tent....." Mika helps set the other tents up and soon they were finnished.

15. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Elora nodded her assent at the suggestion. "I would be honored to guard the Princess. Perhaps this will give me and Petra a chance to resolve some of the conflict between us. Although..." Elora turned grinning at Petra who had the look of someone who had just eaten a lemon, "I some how doubt that will happen tonight."

16. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"I doubt it would too, but you will be quatering with the Princess the rest of our journey...."

17. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

That night, while the others were asleep, (except for mika, who was nowhere to be found) Petra and Elora stood outside Princess Emica's tent.
    Petra soon became bored of the silence and pulled out her sword, she made a few lightning quick slashes and two nearby trees slid away from their trunks and fell away into the bushes.
    "Ah! This place bores me so..!" she cried. "I need to put my energy to good use. I need a fight! Not a slumber party!!!"
    "Keep your voice down." said Elora flatly.
    "Ugh! You half-elves are all the same, so full of yourselves. Well I'm a full blood elf! Far more than you'll ever be!"
    Petra pulled out a leather canteen of water and gulped it down. She stopped and looked at it, "Oh for heavens sake! My water's run out too! What else can happen to me!?"
    She turned and flapped her wings a few times and took flight, deliberately sending a current of air towards Elora, which sent several leaves flying towards her and catching in her hair.
    Elora looked up at her, she'd taken her canteen with her. She'd most likely gone to get water.

Petra landed silently in the area where she'd met Inaika and sat down to wait for her. She took another sip of water from her canteen, which was, in fact, half full.

18. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki lay asleep with Laccolith. He was awakened by Petra yelling something about half-elves, which waked Tailki up for he was half elf and half drawf. This got his attention and he looked outside to see Petra flying away. Tailki looked to Elora who noticed Tailkis head pooking out of his tent, "What was that about?", Tailki asks.

19. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Elora shrugged, "You know how Petra is, she always has something to gripe or brag about. In this case she was attempting to berate me and brag at the same time. Sad part is she hasnt realized I dont really care." Sighing in frustration she sat down next to the tent staring up at the star dusted skies. "I have a feeling there is something that she is hiding from us though. I cant place exactly what the unease is based on, but I feel it from Petra none the less." Pulling the ivory flute from her bag she brought the instrument up to her lips playing one of the lulabye's she vaguely remembered from her child hood.

20. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki listened to the song. "That's beutifull.", he said then looking at the sleeping Laccolith, "If only he could hear it, its so lovely and soothing.", Tailki said as he started to grow drowsy again and yawned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.