RPG Archives Rpg...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mika-chan, Jan 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika walked up to elora and pulled a small flute that was extreamely complicating to look at. She accompinied Elora and sat next to her. The flute was a Miyahshin flute and was black and blue with silver linning.

2. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Elora blinked in confusion at Mika for a moment. Clearly taken aback by her knowledge of the instrument. After finishing the song she grinned at her. "Where did you come by that? It's simply remarkable. I was of the impression I had the only flute like this, but yours has similar characteristics to that of mine. How very intriguing."

3. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: humph I was hoping i wouldnt have to do this but nothing is happening.

ic: Tailki quickly feel asleep because of the music.

A little while later a dark object fly towards the camp. He looked like a demon gargoyle and was soon flying over the camp, he lowered himself and snarlled, "Where is the princess!", it demanded.

4. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"It was mine from my brother... it's a Miyahshin flute and is dear to me...."

Later

"Who are you!? I will not let you get the Princess!"

5. Tailki

Tailki New Member

The thing laughs at Mika and proclaims that he shall marry the princess to gain her wealth and kingdom. He eyes the first tent and heads towards it, which happens to be the tent Tailki and Laccolith were sleeping in. They were awakened by the thing grabbing there tent and being tangeled inside of it as it began to bcome air born, soon claws were ripping through the tent to reveal who was inside, "This is not the princess!!", the thing said mad and threw the tent away. As it flew through the air the creature seemed to have a second thought and fly to the falling tent with the scared two inside. It grabbes the tent and proclaims, "If you do not give me the Princess I will let them die!"

6. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Elora sighed and shook her head at the creature. "You gargoyles really are not the most intellegent of creatures. You certainly have picked the wrong people to irritate." Elora looked over at Mika before walking over to her pack and pulling out a silver broad sword with an ivory hilt. Bringing the sword in front of her she began to whisper an elvish enchantment. She watched through slitted eyes as the charter marks began to glow blue on her sword.

7. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"We are not so stupid to know of your elvish tricks!", the monster said, not doing anything about Elora, but hold the tent in front of him, hoping that she will not try anything with hostages.

8. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"SWORD OF ETERNITY AND SILENCE! I CALL UPON YOUR AID TO PROTECT THESE PEOPLE! FOR IT IS NOT DEATH'S WISH FOR THEM TO LEAVE THIS PLAIN!" A sword forms in her hands and she runs at the creature, slashing at it's arm knocking the tent from it.

9. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Taking her oppurtunity to use the demons surprise against it, Elora rushed forward after Mika taking off one of its legs as well. Bringing her sword point up to its throat she glanced over her shoulder at Mika. "What do you suppose we should do with him? Question first and then kill him, or just take care of the latter right now?" She grinned mischieviously at the gargoyle who merely glared back with seething hatred.

10. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"Oh i don't know.. you chose." Mika smirks, her eyes glowing.

11. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

"hmmm, I think it would be fun to play with him a bit...dont you think. A little time will not hurt anyone or anything, besides I should like a good questioning." She grinned maliciously at the gargoyle running her tongue along her bottom lip.

12. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: anything you ask him feel free to awnser it yourself and not wait for me cause i'll just make it up anyway, so do whatever.

ic: Tailki stummbled out of the tent with Laccolith. They looked at the fallen tent with the arm still clutching it then to the creature who now seemed defensless.

13. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"alright then, you may question him... and to play.... it does sound ammusing.... but we must protect the Princess..."

At hearing all the noise, princess Emica walks out of her tent, into the open. "Wh- What's going on??"

"No! Go back into the tent, child! you're in danger!"Mika doesn't remove her gaze from the creature as she speaks.

14. Tailki

Tailki New Member

The creature growls at the princesses presence and snuffs at Mika.

15. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

"Princess, we have everything under control here. No need to worry." She smiled at the princess who returned to her tent with a bit of reluctance. "Mika, would you do me the honors of taking my post while I deal with this a little deeper into the woods. The dyeing shrieks of a gargoyle can be completely disturbing and I would not feel good about putting royalty in that position, or anyone else for that matter."

16. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki blinked surprissengly at Elora, he knew that this was going to be the fate of the creature for attempting to capture the princess but didnt expect it to be said.

17. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"i shall. Now go, before something happens..." Mika galred daggers at the gargoyle, backing closer to the princesses tent.

18. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"I hope nothing else happens, that was enough excitment for me for one night.", Tailki says.

19. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Grabbing the gargoyle by one of its arms, Elora dragged the creature deeper into the woods. Arms and legs flailing about she pushed him up against the tree bringing her sword tip to his throat. "Now then, lets see how good you are at playing games. Heres how it works, first I ask you a question, if I feel you are being truthful then I will not harm you. However if I know I am being lied to then...well...lets just say it will be painful."

20. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika sighed and went to check on the Princess. "Are you all right Emica?"

"I... I think I am... What was that? I've never seen anything like it!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.