RPG Archives Tales Of The Dark...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kenster, Oct 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Mikomi blinked in confusion at the small girl. 'Other races have survived the breaking? I did not think this was possible.' "And just how do I know that what you say is true? This could be a plot to bring down the remaining forces that fight against darkness. I need some proof of what you claim. When I have proof only then will I leave my people."

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"I am Princess Galandria, the youngest Princess of the people of the Moon Elves. I spoke to you telepathically earlier and pledged my help in defeating the darkness. Besides, I believe your people as well as yourself have the gift to tell when someone is telling the truth. Although I am young, I do not lie about this, I swear I don't on my life and all that is holy." Galandria said, then she dropped to her knees and said, "If I lie let me be struck down now."

3. Karmi

Karmi New Member

< She speaks the truth Mokomi. Come there and i shall meet you. Prince Karmi speaks.>

4. Athena

"Please believe us." Galandria said, she to had heard Prince Karmi.

5. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Sighing in frustration she nodded her ascent, "You are right, in these times I have become paranoid of everyone and everything. The fate of all the races lies on the decisions of those who lead them. I am worried for us all and I have to be careful when it comes to trust. I apologize for doubting you, and we shall meet at the appointed place and time. I will speak to prince Roldan and Strikor personally. Until then Princess Galandria you are welcome to what ever you may need in my kingdom."

6. Athena

Thank you, on our way I will do my best to protect you." Galandria said, with a curtsy.

7. Athena

ooc: what, you want us both to reply right now?

8. Karmi

Karmi New Member

No Im just saying. I cant think of anything until someone else replys.:glazed: :confused: :dizzy2:

9. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: ...oh well ya could have said something. This would be easier if vic (strikor) was here.

10. Athena

OOC: ok, I'll reply.

ic: Galandria walked outside and into the gardens so much depended on them all, she didn't know what to do.

11. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Rubbing her temples in frustration she walked out of the council room muttering under her breath. Following the halls she strode purposefully into strikors room not bothering to knock. "Strikor we need to talk."

12. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

Strikor could see the concerned look in Mikomi's eyes. He knew something was troubling her that she had no control over.

Strikor: "What is it Mikomi?? I hope you are not considering going on this wild goose-chase. There is no way I will allow the prince to go off on this quest without my men and your soldiers to protect him. Please tell me you are not here to talk me into this."

Mikomi just looked at him with an intense stare. How could she argue his concerns when she herself doubted some of what has happen today.........

13. Athena

Galandria felt uneasy, she knew something was wrong and ran to where the guards were stationed and asked, "What's going on? Is everything alright?"

14. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Sighing and sinking down to her knees on the floor she shook her head ruefully trying to focus on the problem. "I realize that this is a risk, but it is impossible to lie mind to mind. Therefore the only way they could be a threat is if they twisted the truth. If there is anything that I will even remotely cosider an offense in this meeting, we will immiediately turn back."

15. VM1070

Strikor: "Let me talk to the prince before you make up you mind. If he agrees to the terms, I have no choice, but if he is leary of this plan, I will have to protests the whole ordeal. I have trusted you with my life and heart for a very long time, give me this much before we venture off into blindness."

16. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

"Very well, I will allow you to speak with the prince. But what ever his decision, I will still meet at the appointed place. What you both choose to do will not alter my course. I go not for the fate of just my people, the fate of the whole world resides in the choices of the few individuals who lead it. I am one such leader, and I will niether hide nor yield from my fear."

17. VM1070

Strikor: "I understand perfectly. However, you need to know that if the prince is against this plan, I will accompany you. We will go this route together as our destiny dictates. I won't lose you without a fight."

With that said, Strikor left his room and headed towards the prince's chambers to inform him of the pending plans. This would be a very difficult talk to have with the young prince. But Strikor was his protector now---he had a job to do.

Strikor: "Sire, I need a moment with you."

Prince Roldan: "Of course Strikor, enter please."

S: "My Lord, we have received a message from another settlement that has survived the Darkness attacks. They have offered to help in our battle on one condition."

PR: "What sort of conditions, and who are these people to make such an offer??"

S: "The message comes from someone called Prince Karmi."

PR: "Karmi!!!!!, I haven't heard that name in years. He is my cousin from the south lands of light. Our family lost contact with them when I was a young child."

S: "Than his claim is true. He requested that you, me, and Mikomi meet him at what he is calling a safe place. The only catch is, he wants just us to come, no soldiers for protection."

PR: "I agree to the turns. Tell Mikomi we will leave when she is ready."

Strikor nods and leaves the chambers of the Prince. His concern for this trek can still be seen on his face......

18. Athena

The guards looked at Galandria in shock and said, "Of course everything is alright."
    "Alright." Galandria said and turned back to the palace and went back into the gardens. Deep in thought.

19. Karmi

Karmi New Member

As Galadria sat on the rock again she heard the voice of Prince Karmi in her head;<Galadria, I think you have just saved the world. I thank you with all of my Soul. You have done youre duty. Thank you. Meet me at the appointed place. My cousin has agreed to the coinditions. May the Gods Protect You!> The voice left and Galadria felt proud inside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.