RPG Archives Tales Of The Dark...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kenster, Oct 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"I'm okay... who are you?" Galandria asked.

2. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

Strikor: "If everything is somewhat fine now, we need to get this trek under way. I have instructed my men to stay here until they have received word from me. We only take what we can carry on our horses. Mikomi, Galandria, and myself will surround the prince on the entire journey. We will not let anything come near him till we have OKed it. Let's get moving---Karmi awaits......"

3. Athena

"Alright." Galandria agreed then to the stranger who had asked if she was alright she said, "Goodbye friend, and thank you for your concern this is where I leave you."

4. VM1070

Strikor: 'OK Karmi, our lives are now in your hands. Don't make me regret this decision'

'Mikomi, we will finish what we started once we reach Karmi's kingdom.'

5. Athena

"Don't worry, i think we can trust him." Galandria said, as she gazed at them all.

6. Karmi

Karmi New Member

<Thank you for you're assurance Galadria> said Karmi. <Trust me. Star heading there, now.> demanded Karmi.

OOC: People need to remember this Rp. Last I chaecked it was really down.

7. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: I hate to break it to ya Karmi but nothing has changed. But not for long, I intend to keep this rpg up even if it kills me! We need to have someone take over strikors character until Vic gets back. Any offers or suggestions?

8. Karmi

Karmi New Member

I ll pm some people k

9. VM1070

The trek to Karmi's mountain kingdom was not an easy one. The small group pushed their steeds to the limits to take advantage of as much daylight as possible. They all knew that their chances of success would drop greatly if they had to travel too far at night.

The travel time was three days to Karmi's fortress. By the time nightfall hit on the first day, the horses had been completely drained. The group had pushed them harder than they had expected too. Concern had now fallen on the faces of the group. If the horses weren't able to comtinue at daybreak, their trek time would be 5x's longer on foot. They decided to make camp in a large clearing. Strikor stood guard most of the night. There was still much doubt in his mind as to the nature of this mission.

The clearing was the only safe place to camp at night. It allowed the group to see whatever approached them from every possible direction. The horses were made comfortable and Prince Roldan and Galandria were already asleep. Mikomi watched Strikor from a distance. She could sense his thoughts but chose to leave him to himself until he was ready to allow her in. They were able to sneak out of the Elf Kingdom without the Dark Creatures being alerted. This would give them some time, but not too much. Strikor felt they would maybe have a day and a half before they may need to combat the creatures on their journey. When that day comes, he only hoped they would be within the protective range of Karmi......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.