RPG Archives Tales Of The Dark...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kenster, Oct 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Running a hand through her hair she sighed wearily. 'This is NOT going to be an easy jouney. I only hope that my fathers strength will continue to hold while I am gone. I pray that I have not made a mistake.' Hearing Strikors foot steps down the hall she lifted her head looking expectantly at the door when he entered. "So what is his decision?"

2. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

Strikor: "He has heard of this Karmi, it really is his distant cousin. We will leave at dawn, just the four of us."

With that, Strikor turned and left the room without saying another word.....

3. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Mikomi blinked in confusion for several moments at his abrupt departure. Running out of the room she followed him down the hall catching up to him when he reached the garden. "Wait a minute Strikor!" Grabbing his shoulder she spun him around to face her. "What's wrong? Your acting like its the day before your execution. I know that you are worried about this, and trust me it is no more then what I myself feel. In fact I am terrified at the prospect of leaving my home. I realize that your hurting, but I can do nothing for you when you keep it bottled up inside eating away at your very soul." Reaching up to cup his cheek she lifted his chin so his eyes were level with her own. "I need you, please dont shut yourself away from me."

4. VM1070

Strikor: "You are not the only one here with atuned insight. This mission reaks of disaster. Just because the prince's are truly related means nothing once we leave the protection of your kingdom to reach this meeting place. I am personally responsible for the safety of the royal family---ME, no one else. I don't know anything about this Galandria. How am I suppose to give up so easily my guard."

"I have been having these visions since this whole nightmare has hit us. In these visions, I see myself not surviving to see this to its end. I kept shaking the thoughts off, but most of what I have seen have come true so far. I don't know how to deal with this right now. I will be ready in the morning to go. I need time right now."

With that said, again Strikor turned and headed towards his chambers to deal with the feelings that where burning inside of him. Aside from the prince, he was truly afraid he would lose Mikomi forever this time.......

5. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Mikomi felt the tears begin to sting her eyes at Strikors harsh tone. Confused and hurt, she watched dumbfounded as he turned and walked away from her. Dropping to her knees she covered her face with her hands feeling completely lost. 'What have I done?'

6. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Then Mikomi heard a voice inside of her head:<Mikomi, I know it is a big risk to take but you must trust me. If you get there sooner,I will protect you're people with my magic. The whole forest and kingdom of the elves shall be protected, mine as well. Strikor just needs some time to cool down. The whole war has been hard on him. I will speak to him know.> Mikomi then prayed that Karmi's talk would calm her beloved.

7. Karmi

Karmi New Member

As Strikor was wondering around in his chamber, a voice cam into his head. <Strikor, this is Karmi, Prince of Light, cousin of Roaland. I will protect all parts of the Elvin Kingdom and my kingdom as well. I know it is a big risk, but you cando it, we both Know you can. I will protect you with all of my magic. The Prince, nor anyone else will be harmed. I will protect you while my mother Queen Nayru will protect the Elvin Kingdom. Please you must trust me. I will grant you with this.> Strikor felt his sword rumble in it's case. He unseathed it and it glowed a bright golden color. The Prince spoke again. <I have blessed you're sword with the magic of the ancient family of light. Now, it will espically good aginst pure dark forces. Please trust me Strikor............please..........> The voice faded in his head as he looked at his sword, glowing by candle light.

8. VM1070

Strikor stared at the sword for a long while. The visions were all coming to past. Now the latest part has emerged with the exceptence of this sword.

Without delay, Strikor summoned his knights to his chambers. He explained to them to get themselves ready to lead the Elven Army into battle as planned. He also informed them that they would not be accompaning them on the trek to the Light Kingdom. He also told them that he wasn't sure if he would return from this mission. With that said, they all obeyed his orders and headed to their chambers to prepare for the battle.

He seemed uneasy of what he needed to do next. He left his chambers and headed to King Y'Fandes Throne room.

Strikor: "Your Grace, I have come to ask for your daughters hand in wed-lock. I am not certain of our futures, but I do know I want her to be part of it. I ask for your blessing."

Y'Fandes: "Strikor, you have been like a son to me for many years. I grant you my daughters hand, and I also grant you the blessings of my kingdom on this trek you will endure together. I have faith that you will return with your whole party in tact. Now go prepare yourself, tommorrow is going to be a very long day for you."

Strikor: "Thank you your grace, I will try not to fail you."

9. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Mikomi returned to her chambers in a numb silence. She removed her sword setting it next to the table, along with the rest of her posessions. Feeling exhaustion and remorse slowly seep into her tired body she sighed in frustration. Sitting on her bed she drew her knees up underneath herself sobbing silently.

10. VM1070

feeling as though a large weight had been removed from his chest, Strikor stood in the middle of his chambers and began to project his thoughts to the one who had entered his mind earlier, hoping that he would hear him.

'Ok Karmi, you got my attention, but know this---If this turns out to be some sort of tramp, I will destroy you with my last bleeding breathe. These people mean the world to me, I wont let anything happen to them.'

Strikor than finally collapsed into his bed and tried to rest before the big day arrived.

11. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Galandria looked up and looked at the cliffs she had a felt someone watching her earlier. She couldn't see anyone so she forgot about it, she felt herself losing her strength and collapsed in the middle of the gardens.

12. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Tired of pacing for hours in her room Mikomi looked outside at the moon. It was roughly an hour or so after midnight, "I cannot take this anymore!" Reaching out a tentative mind probe she managed to catch Strikors attention. 'Strikor, love. Can you do me a favour and meet me at the palace gardens in 10 minutes? Please, I need to speak with you.'

13. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Visiting Strikor in his dreams, Karmi said<Strikor this is no trap. I love te elves also. I shall not let you be harmed or Mikomi. Or the Prince, my cousin. Whenver you wish to speak to me, say my voice in you're mind as you did before, and think out the wishes. Now you must wake up and meet Mikomi at the Garden Palace. Also, look in the gardens, I sense someone in danger.>

14. VM1070

Strikor jumped out of his bed. The messages in his head cause some slight nausia considering two hit him at once. He grabbed his sword and raced to the Gardens as instructed. As much as he wanted to see Mikomi, his concern was of the second message of danger in the garden that he wasn't so sure of.

Strikor: "Mikomi !!! Are you here?? Is everything OK???

Strikor searched the garden very carefully. He wasn't sure where exactly Mikomi was in the huge place. As he continued to search, he heard a noise by some near brushes. He slowly approached them to examine the source. There lying in the middle of the garden was Galandria not moving.

Strikor: "Guards come quickly to the garden, someone is in need of medical attention."

He didn't want to move her for fear causing more damage. He waiting by her side for the guards and Elven medics to arrive.

15. Athena

Galandria moaned as she slowly opened her eyes she had no idea what had happened and saw a man she had not yet met next to her and said, "Where's Mikomi? Is she safe?"

16. Karmi

Karmi New Member

<Now do you believe me Strikor,> asked Karmi <I'd do any thing to defend you. Plese, do not worry.>

17. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Mikomi pushed her way through the crowd of on-lookers, attempting to make her way over to Strikor. Dropping down on her knees next to Galandria she sighed placing a palm to each of her temples. "Galandria, can you tell us what happened? Who did this to you?"

18. FireDragon_16

FireDragon_16 A Sionbosys Unit

you guyz posting a anime movie script??.....o ic ..its a movie ..or something.... hmm..never seen it ....oh welll ..have a nice day ...well with wtf is happening in here :p ...oh..p.s MAGIC? what is that?! :p:p

19. VM1070

Strikor looked up as Karmi's thoughts hit him. <you say you will protect them, but you allow this to happen within their sacrate walls. How do you expect me to trust you??>

He watched as the Elves took Galandria out of the garden to care for her. This mission required all of us, and now one of the requested is down. He looked at Mikomi and tried to settle his nerves.

Without saying anything, he projected his thoughts to her:

'Mikomi, I am growing more worried about this trek as the hours pass. I have agreed to do this, but I don't know what the outcome will be. We need to bring help with us, we can't go out there with no support. I don't want everything I care about to be taken away in a foolish trek.'

A guard approached them to report that there were no signs of any intruder in the garden. They have began to search the outer perimeter of the garden grounds to be sure.

Strikor nodded and the guard headed off to complete his orders.

20. Athena

Galandria convinced the medics that she was fine and went back into the garden in time to hear the man's comments about Karmi and said, "It wasn't Prince Karmi's fault I fainted. I fainted because I was... well... I'd rather have kept this from you but it seems that my mother has... passed on and it took me by surprise there was an uprising and my mother fell protecting my oldest sister and well... needless to say it affected me greatly but I now know that everyone is safe and the uprising crushed... it was of our enimies work."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.