RPG Sakeido High School 2 The OOC Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Well, I guess i shoulda made this one here a bit sooner....you know, to explain how i want things to roll.

I made a post to practically skip the entire day (one of the reasons being that the first RPG didnt seem to take more than five days....or even less :sweat: )
    I'd like the RPG to take place over several number of days, or even an entire school year if need be.

I was thinking, perhaps it'd be better if i served as a guide of time on the RPG. Ill give you a few days to work on a subject (ie: a trip to City sector)
    Try not to make a big deal out of things, and resolve issues quicker than normal.
    After a few days of RPing in-out-school situation practices, then that thread will be closed, and we'll start the REAL fun when we're all used to the game a little better.

Anyone agree, have comments or anything of the like to this?

- Kaiyon

2. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

it sounds alright but thats just me

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

I got no problem with it. Let's just hope the poeple post so we can move it along.

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

What else is there to say? I agree. The original seemed to take place over a long period of time, but it was really only a few days.

So much can happen in such a little amount of time, you know?

Still, the original That Freaking Mountain RPG was lots of fun. [/injoke] :p

5. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Sounds good to me, but did you mean that you are going to have different threads within Sakeido for each section of the story? If that is the case, it might get a little confusing. :sweat2:

6. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

An idea provided by Seishin, Zealot.

He suggested that we use different threads for different classes, and from what i gather from my plans, heres what i came up with.

Im thinking to go with the "class threads", each of these will be opened for a certain number of days, which will give time for all classes and varieties. (Obiously and coincidentally, all the characters are taking the same class)
    While i have to figure out what to do with the teacher's who's threads are inactive, i was thinking that this could be a good idea.

While we also have classes, we have out of school threads.

Hows this?

- Kaiyon

7. shinigami

looks good so we will have one thread about sword skills and then do another thread for spell casting will it be like this still but at different periods

8. Reisti Skalchaste

My only question is how I fit into this. I'm not a student or a teacher, just an outsider, at the moment. How would I be participating?

Apart from that, it sounds great to me. Can't really complain.

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Well, not sure I'm one to say anything, but If you made your character an outsider, then I smell you have something ready for him already ^^...but that's just me!

Great start everyone! Let's hope for more!

-Seishin

1 person likes this.
  10. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Shinryu, I was thinking it over, and how about your character doubles as a Teacher assistant in all classes.
    He can leave whenever he pleases to the Out of Class or Out of Campus thread. I can double as some outsiders to help the storyline both outside and inside the classroom.

What do you think?

- Kaiyon

11. Reisti Skalchaste

Sounds ok to me, of course Katsuke will need to arrange that for him. ;) As it stands right now I'm still playing an outsider. After all, how much could Tanzaki have done if he hasn't been to the school in 10 years? :p

12. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

So the current thread will close leaving us for the new threads. Okay then. What class when then.

13. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Sorry for the delayed reply. But I decided that the classes will start running friday.
    Since neither the teachers are trying to kill each other for the spot, Hitohiro's character's class will start NEXT FRIDAY and will run for 12 days.
    His will then be closed, and Seishin's opened.
    After that, since there are no more teachers, there will be the Out of Campus Thread.

We need at least two more teachers, so try to see if you can get someone who will play a Bio/Alchemestry teacher, and someone else who will play a Historian teacher.

Thanks all!

- Kaiyon

14. Reisti Skalchaste

That's great, however I cannot act until you do, Kaiyon. I bumped into you and asked you a question, I can't do anything until you respond :p

15. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Hah, I beg to differ. Just slap him and say "pay attention to me damn you!" :p

Could work.

-Seishin

16. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Seishin may have a point there, lol. It sounds okay to me. I suggest Hiro if you want a teacher, I think he may do it.

17. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I think it's a great suggestion. However, if Hiro wants to join, I think he should do it himself, instead of being forced here or something.

What of the other people that applied? Why not take one or two of them?

-Seishin

18. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Hey is it to late for a old friend to join this?

19. shinigami

Are we sposed to post in the sword class now or not just checking since the other threat is still open I'm just curiouse :rolleyes:

20. Reisti Skalchaste

*whistles nonchalantly* ...I'm still waiting for Kaiyon to react to my bumping into him before I can do anything... :rolleyes:

Lazy bum... :p