RPG Sakeido High School 2 The OOC Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

The storyline has its querks but is there someone that has already decided what's going to happen and no "if's", "and's" or "but's" about it or what. As for everything else, eh, they're just shadowists but hey, make the fight more challenging, makes it better in some cases.

2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

The reason why I specificly crushed her skull was to make things quick. Yes, obviously Shirai and the rest need a challenge, but these 'shadowists' aren't the challenge. Shirai specificly points out that they're weak to just get it over with and go the the 'actual challenge' (ie:Seishin of Darkness and Sakiharu).

-Seishin

3. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Your fight should now be getting to the end for Shirai but everyone else is fighting.

Kaiyon, next time I post after the one where Tobias is attacked by the large man, watch for it, one of your charaters is going to get attacked. You might know who already if you remember or re-read.

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Yeah, not to offend anyone, but there's too many posts right now (which is good!) and it's all fights happening that for some odd reason aren't over yet. So when all the 'Shadowists' are killed, can someone tell me so we can move on?

Please and thank you.

-Seishin

5. Lance Leingod

The battles might be over sooner or later but Kaiyon hasn't yet acted with Katsuke. Well, I just wait for him.

Why is everyone use to short battles? I like long battles that go for a while, I think its more fun that way but that's just me.

6. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I wouldn't mind a long battle if it was actually with people that were worth it. Beating so called shadowists doesn't really affect anything, making it the reason that I went with the 'NFL grid iron stiff arm' and went blargh on skull...

-Seishin

7. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

I had heard of an idea to introduce hiro... and was wondering if you gusy wanted to follow through with it... I dont knwo how you would want me to do it, but if someone could write me a summary and give me some guidelines i can create some more added interest... not sayign that it isnt interesting yet, cause Sakeido is going strong, i was just asking b/c the idea sounded good to me, but Kaiyon would have to be okay with it and I would need to know where to start....

8. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Of course your character can come back!

Send me a PM with all the ideas and such.

I won't be able to send you a recap though, due to time difficulties, but I can certanly move a minute for seeing a new character!

- Kaiyon

9. Lance Leingod

Will everyone, please, don't post after post 44, my post, about the battle with Sakiharu because I don't want the battle to contiue on anymore until the battles with Katsuke and Kyuzo are done. I think everyone would agree on that and I hope Kaiyon argees too. Thank you.

10. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Why am I always the one that has to die, lol. Not to say that wasn't nice and all but why wasn't I notified about this little twist. I'm curious to see how this ends up but at the same time, a little angry. Oh well.

11. Lance Leingod

You're not dead, just wounded. If I wanted someone dead, I would PM the person first.

12. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Ah, okay, that clears it up for me. Mind explaning the little red light though?

13. Lance Leingod

The light is the aura that was in your body when you were in the dragon form. In the riddle it says, "Power of the creature that breaths fire." The light is your power and Sakiharu needed it for opening Hell's Gates, which will be explained how that happens later on.

14. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

So the light is basically all my spirit energy or whatever and now I'm just a regular demon or whatever? Is this what I'm catching?

15. Lance Leingod

In a way, yes.

16. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Un huh. Okay dude, I'll go with it, just cause I love RPG's and you've added spice to this game. I just hope there is a light at the end of this tipsy tunnel for Tobias.

17. Lance Leingod

I'm sure there is...unless Kaiyon has something else in mind but I won't know, I don't know what he's doing on here most of the time.

18. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Never...saw it....coming....

But hey, nice work Kaiyon on blending the Gate to the actual story of Sakeido High School!

I'm guessing you all know what to do.

-Seishin

19. Lance Leingod

I have been gone almost a week now because my labtop blew up. We are trying to fix it right now and I'm at school at the moment. I'll try to post and I see the story has gone some-what-far but not so much. I might get on later today but don't hope for it.

20. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Hey, is there any chance I can get my spirit back or what?