RPG Sakeido High School 2 The OOC Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

How about we just have a "flashback" where it shows you getting it back but Kaiyon or Seishin would have to say something about this.

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Any Chance a old player could come back?

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

You're always welcome to play!^^

Right now, Hiro's Spellcasting Class is making it's run, but I'm guessing you could teach the next class, then Hitohiro (Tobias' Swordsmanship Class), and then me (Shirai's Hand to Hand Combat Class).

Due the good amount of activeness that this RPG is getting, I'm not sure that the classes will last a month anymore...

So, like I said, just do it your will to play on Hiro's Spellcasting Class. Kaiyon should update the Summary thread soon!;)

-Seishin

4. Lance Leingod

InuyashaROCKS will not be able to get on for a while and she gave me permission to use her charater. We are e-mailing each other about the story so that I can put in what she would say with Yukiko.

5. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

sorry about the wait in the class guys im waiting for seishin to post or send em a go ahead with some ideas i have.... so maybe by the end of tha day i will be able to post up some action stuff okay? Sorry!

6. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Just use his charecter and get on with it... plz... *bored*

7. Athena

Would someone please give me a summary of what's happened? I'd like to bring my character back into the story.

8. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I was hoping someone else would. Mine are short.

Hells gate has been opened by Sakiharu (the villian). But then closed. It still gave demons and half breed powers.

Keitou is no more he is now the creature Seishin.

Hiro has returned to help with the Sakiharu and Seishin. He is conducting the current class which they are all going to his hell.

There is a few new students. Lance and Yukiko are together.

Onyx has lost her collar had has changed a lot.

The students battled Shadowists and won. Classes are resuming so they can stand a chance against the unpending doom.

9. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

posting class tomorro, sorry for the delay been busy all weekend (Spring Break in FL is hell lol)

10. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Updated the Plotline Summary, and stickied it.

Sorry for the delay guys.

- Kaiyon

11. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Srry havent been on in awhile. TOday ur starting spell class right Hiro? (u no wut i mean)
    If u are still confused on wuts happening Athena just read the post... It may take a bit but u will no everything that going on :D

12. Athena

after reading everything i still don't see what happened to my teacher. Now i see what being gone for six months does.... stupid navy... just kidding i loved my time in the navy all 8 months of it. lol okay um... i'll think of something...

13. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

what are we sposed to do on the spell cast class until hiro replies

14. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Sorry... I have been busy beyond belief (Senior year, band and all). I promise to post tomorrow, And will keep it up to date, posting when i can. Sorry again tomorrow i wil post.

15. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

TOMORROW!! Tomorrow has come and gone my friend and there is still NO POST!! I'm very sorry if I'm sounding rude but i would like to start rpging some time soon...

16. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

lol... I am deeply sorry I am posting right now it will be kind of short but i have been extremely busy (school IS HELL) but it will be to the point and will give you guys something to feed on for a few days until i post sunday morning. I jsut havent been home everyday i have been having 16 hour days of school :sweat2: so im posting right now and will be done soon!

::EDIT:: well it seems that I tried to post and it said i was restricted from posting on that thread... so im gonna try tomorrow YET AGAIN. And im gonna talk to Seishin/Kaiyon about this problem... dont know why its not allowing me lol. :sweat2: sorry

17. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Oh great... but its fine... someday it will work! V_V"

18. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Whats up has anyone figured out whats wrong?? Maybe we should just start a new thread if its not working...

19. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Thats my plan... to start a new thread seeing as the other one's acting stupid... im gonna try again tomorrow and if it doesnt work im just gonna start a new thread okay?

20. Lance Leingod

Okay, I just hope its soon because even though I'm on six different boards, I'm still bored.