RPG Sakeido High School 2 The OOC Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

When is the 'Out of School Time (Day 2)' post going to close? I'm wanting the next day to come.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

It has been a few days so what is next?

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Hitohiro's Swordsmanship Class is supposed to start, and was supposed to start for a while now.

Although, he hasn't logged on since the fourth.

I'm guessing if he doesn't start the class, either someone else can start it, or we move on to the next.....it's all up to Kaiyon...

-Seishin

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Minding the changes, why did Swordsmanship start?

I THOUGHT it was the plan to start it, but Kaiyon chose it be mid-terms. Was it supposed to start, to concide with the 'beggining of the new semester'?

Just wondering, may not have it all right...

-Seishin

5. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Illegal posting from Hitohiro. He should not have posted an already posted class again, let alone repeat it 3 times over.

Midterms are still effectant. Second semester has not started.

- Kaiyon

6. Lance Leingod

He might not have known about the tests. Besides, I sent him a PM about the three threads but he was already off when I sent them.

Edit: And how can you say it is illegal? Nothing, really, on here is illegal.

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I wouldn't go so far about the triple posting, it happens to all of us. You press the button twice or thrice because the page doesn't look like it's loading, and three threads are made. After that, maybe you have to go.

As for creating the thread itself, the semester thread is in fact in the main page at the top of the Sakeido Forum, but then again, I sent him a PM a while back asking him to start the class, because that was the plan apparently, just keep on rotating classes....

-Seishin

8. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

I would like to apologize, that I would, for the posts. I had recieved 3 or 4 different PM's telling me start the Swordsmenship class. As for the triple posts, the thing looked like it wasn't loading so I pressed it a few more times, sorry. I also forgot that a thread had been made about it so again I would like to apologize. I haven't been on in a week because I've been out just about everyday working, some Spring Break huh. So again, I would just like to apologize, that I would.

9. Lance Leingod

Apology accepted. Now that's taken care of, after the tests, I would like it if you could resume the tournmet that you were starting, I liked the idea. Please.

10. Seishin

Seishin Guest

No offense to you kid, but I don't think you're the one that has to accept the apology.

At any rate, I don't think there's any apologising required. It was a mistake, and it happens to all of us....

-Seishin

11. Lance Leingod

I'm accepting it, you all don't have to but I am.

12. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Thank you Lance. That's too true Seishin, that it is.

13. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

what else are we sposed to do on the midterms part i'mjust curious about this.

14. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

The point of the midterms is for me to check which player is still active. People have gone in and out, people are playing and some arent, so i thought id give everyone a second chance to reflect if they're still playing, and also check who's gone.

- Kaiyon

15. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I have to point out a particular little something.

Why is it that a power named 'Fist of Fate', which of course is used with the power of the heavens itself, cannot even seem to beat a simple Shadowist?

Not only that, but after that, I apparently get knocked through a wall without my approval....

-Seishin

16. Lance Leingod

It didn't beat her but it did hurt her badly enough.

What about the time you controled the woman? I wasn't controling anyone, I was just putting something in.

17. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I didn't control the woman. You put in your post that she's going towards me, so fine, Shirai makes a move, and crushed her skull. Apparently that's not enough for a simple Shadowist, I use the power of heaven, but she's only 'badly hurt'....
    Yes, forgive me for not remembering the day that blown skulls didn't do any damage....

-Seishin

18. Lance Leingod

I put that the red balls of aura were going toward you, not her.
    :points to: Hell spell...she has the power of Hell so yeah, it only badly hurt her but you can beat her if you get the book from Tobias. Just a note but the book was from your master, the light guy, and he gave it to Lance when Lance was badly hurt, different time.
    She just used a spell that made a fake, real image of her.

19. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Lance Leingod;

As Ive been observing, you're actions have been quite manipulative and you're trying to make too much out of nothing.
    If Seishin feels like crushin the skull of a simple "so called" Shadowist, by all means let him. Its not like someone can take her place and attack him instead.

When someone gets his skull crushed, we try to make sure they stay dead.

Your characters seem to know a bit too much spells for their current classifications.

IE: How would a pawn know how to move like a bishop in a chess game?

Also, your characters seem to know a bit way too much as well.
    Mind reading, considered a very difficult spell in any story, should not be something to come so easy to your student character, given the fact he seems to be good at manipulating lightning anyways.

This is to all players.

If you use "shadowists" in your part to make the game go, dont make them inmortal or hard to beat. Consider them simple goons.

- Kaiyon

20. Lance Leingod

I'm just having the shadowists a challenge for the students, that's it. They get killed in the end anyway unless the charater does something. Besides, the spell that Shairi uses in the book will destory the necklace and she will be weak in a way. Besides, Shairi using Heaven's spells, I would need someone to give him a match and that's it. They die or something else. Plus, there are two more shadowists that appear and don't worry about them either, they die.