RPG Sakeido High School 2 The OOC Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Ummmmm why is Sakiharu so freakin... how do I say it? Immortal?!?! He could, you know, feel some pain or SOMEthing... or you know... DIE?!?! Some explanation would be appreciated... cause it doesnt seem like the RPG is going anywhere but in circles....

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

You'd have to talk to Nameless about the ending. I'm still waiting for a reply from him about ending it with what he thought up or what Seishin thought up (I can't remember who thought it was first but I did help with it) but I can't end it without his saying on what I can do on my part. And don't worry about the Immortal thing you said, he's not immortal and some of the things I did, you didn't say you were feeling pain. Besides, is seems like you all have just been pushing him away from something else, not any real damage from the way the posts are.

And frankly, I'm trying to not be bored over here until he PMs me about it, so I'm just adding stuff to get the battle going. So start fighting or something, don't talk about killing him yet, that's for Nameless, Seishin, and me.

3. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

;) Let's get one thing clear, nobody plotted nothing with anybody. Ideas came up, but nothing was yet to be finalised.

Now, as far as the rest of the game goes.

Don't make your characters inmortal, nor keep the story going in circles, that goes to all of you.

Don't have your story focus on your characters so much, and stick to the story.

From now on, we're going to play an RPG the way it's meant to be played. Not by my getting a thousand PM's about what to do in the future, and have everything planned, because there's no point if everyone's in on it.

Improvise, just improvise, and play as you go.

If any big changes to the story are made, those are up to me.

Now, the thread's reached over the 100 post limit, it's well around time to finish with Sakiharu's reign and move on. Keep the fight going, but not in circles, in a straight line. I'll help out there.

Thanks for your understanding ;)

- Nameless

4. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

You could uh.... play your person for once Nameless. And to tell you the truth... we havent really attacked him with anything but fire and i dont think fire will work on him. So how the heck did you get to him being immortal. We have hardly attacked him!!!! Sorry just had to say that.

5. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Waiting for Kaiyon and the plan. So Nameless is up.

Don't forget one month of in activity what happens then. But mods are pretty lenient.

6. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

no one replies to this anymore..........................

7. Basher

That is why I figured it was time to say this. Being a mod of this area.

It is up to Nameless to continue with this or not. So Nameless.

8. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Both me and Kaiyon are currently on summer break. And although we are able to check on Boards.Jp maybe a few minutes a day (as per Moderator duties), this RPG will be taking a break.

Kaiyon has even less time than me on the computer, so I'm passing the message along.

Hmmm, I'm sure there's a cliffhanger line for this..oh!

Finish the class, August 2006...

:p

-Seishin

9. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

understandable i can wait for a while

10. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I don't know about myself though. When school starts, I might not be on very much but who knows, I was able to get on a lot when school was still in, even during tests :p

11. Basher

Okay. I'll make sure it doesn't get closed then. Along with the other one. Seeing how most of the RPers don't mind.