Recreation War in Iraq protest.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nephilim_X, Dec 23, 2002.

1. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

I think b_p should get a good smack to for being so quick to label something and a bunch of people as racist, especially when said thing is attacking the racists.

2. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

HMMmmm....YEP *nod nod*

3. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

that is funny. I sent it to my sister and she fell over laughing from her comp. chair... ^^;

4. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

One person one vote...may not apply in some states *cough* florida cant count their votes right :D
    blood_pheonix im with ya's on this one...it sounds.. soo wrong.. this just in the president bites :(... Neph me agrees with what ya said about finding a scape goat. Glad the song was made to show the stupidness of some people. did get some laughs though. :D

5. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

As long as you don't somehow proclaim me as being racist for laughing at a song that *mocks* the discreetly racist people, thats good.

6. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

sorry, i was lost. i had my first taste of wine and i was a bit woozy when i read this thread, and when i posted my replys. so yeah. whoops.
    anywayz, i read it again, and it still is pretty stupid, but its not as stupid as how i am feeling, cause i was lost before. soz...:( :( :(

7. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Forgiven.

8. evilmutantman

evilmutantman New Member

i really hate all this war and racist stuff...quote: "I finally find a reason to live and George Bush starts screwing with it!" (reffering to the future) but that song was pretty funny...well, off to live my life <hides in a dog house coated with aspestos>

9. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

yes........ it is all pretty skrewed up now.... -sigh- i've lost SO many friends now........

10. kyrie

kyrie New Member

Human

*sigh* life only sucks 'cause we consciously decide it does. Us humans are cursed with the ability to imagine a better life and thus desire it and when we can't have it we get depressed. i think I'd be better if we were mindless. Do you agree?

Ja Ne

11. evilmutantman

evilmutantman New Member

yea! i agree!! me! me! the guy sat over here!!

also, i think that humans tend to take themselves too seriously. (think ill lob a quote in here) "For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons." - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams. think about it, most humans are always too caught up with acheiving, an victory, an stuff. i suppose thats ok, but not on a large scale; like sending people to their death/sending death to other people.

eh...just my opinion.

12. kyrie

kyrie New Member

I think I have too many opinions

And what a good opinion it is! (well, for me because i agree)

I also think that this country (US) is WAY to sport oriented. I have too much to say on this subject. I also think the US government and co. are only succeeding in making us look like egotistical fools. I mean the only reason we're the "strongest" country is because we have all these other coutries to back us up. So what do we do? We break our treaties. Alright. I'm shutting up now.

Ja Ne

13. lil washu y2k

lil washu y2k New Member

were backing u... i think... my dad is a standby thingy for the army cos he was in it when he was 18, he is now 52, so i hope they dont send him!!! lol

14. kyrie

kyrie New Member

well, they'll call all the young ones first so...there's a good chance he won't. ^_^

15. lil washu y2k

lil washu y2k New Member

oh phew!!! ^._.^

16. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

not only is US sending thier own soldier to their graves, they want us (AUST) to go with them! like, wanting us to help against the war. pisses me off. i think people should fight their own fights, and either rein victorious by themselves or fall with dignity.

17. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

Wee. Yes, Dubya is making an error here. A grevious error. How old is Saddam? Surely he's close to his time? Wait for the time, then during the confusion of the new regime moving in, thats the time...less chance of retaliation...but with Saddam just sitting there...he's gonna bomb US to all hell. Hopefully he'll miss NY, MD, FL, CA, and MO. >.> <.< ^.^= but then again, this is just one idiot's opinion.

18. kyrie

kyrie New Member

You know, we should just live and let live if you ask me. If people wanna to fight a war go do it on some deserted islands miles and miles from any cizilization and let them fight there. Leave the people who don't want to be a part of it out of it. And GOD(S) FORBID that you use their names as a reason to be fighting that battle. I also think that they should be growing their own food and making their own weapons and supplies because of the stupid stuff they want to use it for.

19. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

i reckon there sould be a punch-on between Bush and Osama, or whoever

20. Naru

Naru New Member

I wish there never was a war and I wish the world wasn't over populated, but these things unfortuantely we can't prevent.