Recreation War in Iraq protest.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nephilim_X, Dec 23, 2002.

1. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Nobody wants a war, exept the wacko's that Bush (and everyone else) is so pissed off at.
    I certainly don't want a war, but something should be done about terrorism, it's a real problem.

2. lil washu y2k

lil washu y2k New Member

well im like one of those women off miss congeniality, when they say they want "world peace!" and start crying, lol, except im not crying lol :catgirl:

3. evilmutantman

evilmutantman New Member

alot of the time, war is just government terrorism. alot of the people killed in a war are innocents. the only real difference between terrorism and war is that war is a bit more organised, and there is an armed resistance at the same time. terrorism is like war, but you dont have people shooting back at you while you're doing it, it happens afterwards. ive got a headache, so i wont carry on...
    not tryin 2 be negative or anythin, im just afraid of dying! and hungry...

4. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

5. Ark

Ark Praise Judas!

I have absolutely zero respect for Bush. He's an idiot who only got elected because his brother helped rig the vote.. But that's another matter entirely.

The song was hilarious Neph! I'm still humming it ;)

- Ark

6. kyrie

kyrie New Member

Bush wants war just as much as the other guys. I have no respect for him either. In no way. I'm glad another election is coming up. I hope voters use some common sense this time.

geez. Why are people sooo paranoid? Here's my thought on the 9/11 thing. This country comes off as a country full of egocentrics. It's one thing to be patriotic, it's another to say your country is the best and all the others suck and are weak and have no power. It's my feeling that this view is what brought the attack. If we say we're powerful, it's only natural that someone is going to challenge us. It's a reaccuring pattern of human nature.
    I don't think they're going to try again. I don't think we have anything to fight over. We've already done twice as much damage to them as they did to us. I mean, they knocked over a building and killed thousands of people, and i have sympathy for those people. However, when does that give us the right to bomb the h*** out of their country and knock down hundreds of their buildings and kill a higher count of people than those killed here?? sorry. When i get started, i rant and rave. I'll stop for now.

7. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

My 2 cents on the matter...

Life is a circle.. the times change but things like to repeat themselfs..
    The USA has become like nations before it ( Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome, The English Empire) for examples to big. They USA has become, like the contries before it, to controling.. and the smaller countries have had enough and are risisting the westren ways at every turn.. So Now we have Bush enter the picture.. He may be the catalist that brings the USA down and the world with it, creating the next medevil times of sorts..
    Or the USA may do what no nation has ever done before and get there global domination..

Only time will tell what may happen but history likes to repeat itself. Because like all things When you Reach the top and try to go further you will come crashing down.

So *****ing over and over about it on here wont do much good.. maybe you should write a well worded letter and send it to Mr Bush himself..

KaMe

8. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Re: My 2 cents on the matter...

"Hey Ma! I gots a letter in da mail too-day!"
    "Oh! What does is say, widdle Georgie?"
    "De-...Dear... Mi... Mister........................................ President..."
    "Forget it."

9. chibichibirei

chibichibirei New Member

its too true..i am so scared because my close friend Lee is in the Army..and there sending him over there i wont know what to do if anything happens to him :confused: :glazed:

10. c0ke

c0ke New Member

I got a couple of words to tell Bush:

"Suicide, make the world safe."

I'm wondering, what is Bush's problem with North Korea? So what if they have a nuclear program, every god damn country in the god damn world has at least one nuclear program, but no goes after North Korea now because he can't find Osama Bin Laden and can't keep his promises on taking out Saddam. Bush sucks ***, if he gets relected, I'm gonna go on a rampage.

11. chibichibirei

chibichibirei New Member

ill join you.:mad: stupid retard of a president

12. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

If North Korea really wants nuclear weapons then, big deal, I guarantee there are much worse things to worry about... like Russia had 150 nukes about the size of a briefcase... only 100 can be accounted for...

Feel safe, America?

I'd rather an organized nation have nukes than some small little terrorist outfit or extremely poor nation, because those ones are desperate or fanatic enough to use them...

13. chibichibirei

chibichibirei New Member

why do we need war at all...is it really that neccisary?? what does that prove oo i can kill more people than you???? :confused:

14. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

ok, i agree, war is wrong.
    but, thats the way it is.
    people fight to survive.
    survival of the fittest.
    its not to prove who can kill more people than another, its control.
    its that america is a really strong country, and if someone tries to start a fight wif them, and they know that they can beat them down, then they will. just to make themselves seem more powerful. u know, like those bullys at school, they beat people up to make them seem strong, and people will respect that strength, and that means the bully can control those who respect him.
    its not like, people can just drop down theyr weopans and say "im sorry" *hugs and cries.
    its not that way.
    and even if that does happen, ther will be people who wanna fight again, and they will just start war again. thats the way it is.
    *sighs.
    thats the way humans where built. to fight.
    *sighs again...
    yeah....
    thats just wat i belive anyway.

ps: people always say it, but wat does "my 2 cents" mean?

15. Vash

Vash New Member

In summary b_p you're saying that 'might is right' and that there's no point in *****ing about it?
    I disagree in principle and in practise. I stick up for myself as a person against people who are 'stronger' and I believe that most Australians agree that we should do what's right, not what big brother America tells us to.
    And if they try conscription again they'll get my sons over my festering corpse.

I'm assuming here that most Americans, like most Australians don't following the thinking of their political leaders and feel that bombing Iraqi civilians is no way to behave.

16. chibichibirei

chibichibirei New Member

i know its always going to happen..i wish it wouldnt tho..and if your asking what your two cents means- your opinion on a subject:D

17. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

i'll join ya...... I'm getting sick and tired of him.... people like me and my friends are on his list to rid the world of..............all he is to me is a god be damned B**** F***er. I'm not one for fighting and war, but I'll fight if I have to. I mean,a lot of the wars going on now are pointless! all wars are pointless!!!! war is like a game a child would play.....

18. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Speaking of games, I love Risk, Axis and Allies, and several 'nonsense' wargames like Warhammer, Starcraft, Total Annihilation and so on. And despite all that war-gaming, I *still* hate real wars.

19. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

Ok, my point is clear...Bush is hunger for war, just like that old version of him. George Bush's aim in this crisis is to forfill his dad's dream of eliminating Iraq once and for all, get some of the oil supplies near the region, get rid of a potential U.S enemy and only a slight reason is to get rid of a Saddam and his 'weapons of mass destruction' You never know, Bush might want to try out some of 'his weapons' that he might have. If 9/11 didn't happen Bush wouldn't find an even better reason to get rid of Iraq because Afghanistan is naer Iraq, so he might as well destroy them as well.

20. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

i didnt say might is right,
    im saying it wrong, but thats the way it has to be.
    i dont like war, i dont want it to happen as much a u do, but u cant help it.