Inu-Yasha Who is the most annoying character?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by tascha, Jul 14, 2004.

1. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

i know, i know, as long as no one says any of the shichinintai members(exept renkotsu) are annoying, im good

2. tsukino usagi

tsukino usagi New Member

u know naraku he's pretty darn annoying! all he ever does is sends his little puppets to do his work *for* him while his cowardly @$$ sits in his castle all day! to me naraku isn't the most strongest demon, i mean kagome in one of the episodes almost near killed him! so basically to me, naraku is those demons who look tuff but can't fight worth a darn.

3. tascha

tascha New Member

Naraku is probably one of the strongest demon presently.when kagome shot that arrow back then, he almost was killed ,if it was Inuyasha or sesshoumaru they probably would have been killed, well maybe not sesshi:).Anyways a few eps after that one,NAraku got a way stronger body. So If Kagome shots a arrow at him And IF He gets hit It will to less damage,maybe..... <<--- Not sure if what I just wrote is fact Or fiction

Naraku?Either He is really lazy or he doesn't think the inu gang Is worth Him fighting them....But I don't Find him that annoying:)Him and His Detachements are a freak show lolz!Except for kagura.

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Hmm... Actually, thinking about it, Bankotsu is pretty annoying. :sarcasm:

No, I stand by my former claim. Shippo is the most annoying.

5. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Sarcasm or not....DON'T YOU EVER say anything like that again! *glares* you KNEW that would make me angry didn't you. *turns away* i know no Shinyru, hmph! COME ON! Anyone else want to put down Bankotsu come to me :cool: ...end of message.

6. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

I'M HOME!!!!!!

Hah, you all probably didn't even notice I was gone ;)

W_G: Bankotsu is SO the most annoying, and you know it! Hah, j/k, but I must ask you all; why do so many bash Jaken? I realize that if his voice were any more irritating we'd all be deaf, but you have to admit that he does add flavor to the series as well as comic relief.

1 person likes this.
  7. Reisti Skalchaste

What are you talking about? Jaken's cool! His voice just makes him funnier! And I must agree, Bankotsu is the WORST! I hate him! His voice is annoying, he acts dumb, and everything else about him is stupid!

No, I'm just kidding. Bankotsu is likely pretty cool. I have yet to see him, because YTV is stupid and keeps going into reruns. They only just got back to... umm, I can't remember the name, but it was the one where
    Kikyo gave Naraku a new body.

For those unwilling to read the spoiler, it didn't have Sango, did have Miroku, and did have the second ending theme, but not the second opening theme.

8. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

:sad: Ouch, my love...why must you say such bitter things to me? What did those evil campers do to my Kagome's Arrow when she was apart from me? *pulls Kagome's Arrow closer* My love, I'll show you how much i needed you...///Most of you are too young for me to continue on :cool: .

--snaps out of horny to b*tchy mode--

Kagome's Arrow *shakes head* it must be the drugs those campers gave you. i KNOW you love your Bankotsu ;) SO STOP BASHING BANKOTSU NO ANIKI!!!

Shinryu...i'm disappointed in you. yo man, i thought we were tight *crosses fingers* lik dis. Yo, don u eva com bac to ma crib. neva! u're outta ma crew! Arr matie. *ehh...did i go from thug to pirate?*

and Jaken is annoying because he LOOKS annoying...that's what it is. if not, he SOUNDS annoying. he doesn't give comic relief, he gives me headaches. I wonder if Jaken was to die, and never come back, if Sessh would care...oh well, he'd prolly be happy since he'd be alone with Rin *winks*...oh yea, and after a couple years pass. she's too young for something like that! yea...

and YTV is annoying! but i'm guessing the Shichinintai eps will air on television a couple months into next year. So Shinryu, wait and see, the greatness of thy Bankotsu. :cool:

Congrats Kagome's Arrow to your 600th post^__^ i'd reward you, but you're not here. *Goes back to watching Gravitation OVA's* yay, Yaoi! Some one make me a yaoi sig...wait, are we even allowed to have yaoi sigs here? i have a perfect pic of IY/Sessh to use :cool:

9. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

grrrrr.... continue damnit!!! LOL

10. tascha

tascha New Member

YOU left? I didn't even notice....

I was wondering there was NO LOng Long slaving eternity Long Long Posts! :rolleyes: lolz! jkz!

Welcome back Kagome's Arrow :D ...yadda yadda... We will ALL *glares at everybody around her* throw You A big party :D we really Missed you :D

anyways JAKen ANNOYINg? YUP HE SURE IS! But Everybody Is exagerating Because We don't See him in alot of eps... thank God!!!

Mmm... who else IS annoying.... Kanna I say! THat freak For a detachement!
    I want Hunt Her down!!! SHE IS a WEIRDO!!! Muhuhahaha!

Miroku.... HE is a Hor*y B*sterd! well He is a FUnNy dude I say!

Sango annoying... Never-impossible..or is it?

{{It is mY b-day tomorrow!!! august 10th!!! *jumps Up and down*}}}

11. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

i finally know who's most anoying to me. kagome! i also hate her. once again. sorry to all kagome fans. but she's such a b****. :) :)

1 person likes this.
  12. Kagome's Arrow

EXCUSE ME?! Oh come on, you have to give us better logic then that. "I hate her cuz she's a *****". Last time I checked the only dogs in the show were Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, with Kagome still a mere mortal. Not to mention the fact that Inu and Sess are definitely males (at least I should hope so) so where exactly are you getting the idea that Kagome is a *****?

Hah, yes I know you didn't mean it that way, but you've got to give us some more in depth reasoning. I found a weblog with a "10 reasons people hate Kagome and counters to them" so my ammunition is set. :-D Let's see what you got.

13. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

i knew this was gonna happen.... not that i dont agree with you kagomes arrow...in fact i do. and heres reasons why i hate renkotsu
    1. he killed jakotsu
    2. he betrayed the shicinintai
    3. cause i just dont like him
    4. he killed jakotsu!!!

im to lazy to think of any more

14. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

well, i don't have reasons why but she just is a *****. and yeah. i do mean it that way. :) and my reason for calling her that is because that's the way that she acts. i just . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ugh. shes' got some issues to sort out. plus, kagome's an imposter! she's suppose to stay in her own time. kikyo and inuyasha are the people who are suppose to stay together! who cares about kagome. she could go with that bakamono houjo. and kagome's acts like too much of a little kid.

15. Kagome's Arrow

You mean that Kagome is, in fact, a female dog?

Unless Kag and Inu have gotten *way* more intimate then they've let us in on, I don't see how this is possible. *shrug* Call it lack of imagination...or pure logic.

and my reason for calling her that is because that's the way that she acts. i just . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ugh. shes' got some issues to sort out.

You're right, Kagome just has *so* many issues to sort out. First of all that is the most inane reason I've ever came upon to loathe someone. You're saying that if a girl was raped, her parents were murdered, and she was stuck as a welfare case forced to beg for cracker crumbs that you'd despise her? I think that's a serious case of issues right there, but maybe you just lack the capability for empathy. Nah, I'm just foolin ;), but honestly take a good look at Kikyo. You want issues? She's not only a dead woman amongst the living, which conveys a few good "issues" right there, but she discovered that her murderer was actually a man she'd nursed back to health out of the kindness of her heart, and she "murdered" a completely innocent man who was supossed to be her boyfriend. Now there's issues, not that they're Kikyo's fault in any way, just as it isn't Kagome's fault she tried to rescue her cat from imminent death. Blame Buyo.

This one comes straight from the "Top Reasons to Hate Kagome" article I referred to earlier, and I play what I consider to be an effective counter. (This chick is a flipping genius, apparently she's only 13 and she has the ability to use such advanced grammar and vocabulary.....oh, and by the way this is from Tajiya Diaries and is no way associated with me)

She doesn't even belong in that time! She should go back and stay back in her own world! - You say that, and then you comment on how Inuyasha and Kikyou should be together, despite that she shouldn't be among the living. It was fate that Kagome was dragged into the well, and it's her mission to bring back things the way they were before the Shikon no Tama was shattered. Since all the Kagome haters seem to think that she's responsible for the Shikon no Tama shattering, it's rather funny when they contradict themselves and say she should just leave that time period all together. If she has so much to make up for in the past, then I don't see why people want her back in her time. I love the stupidity these days O=]

She could go with Hojo, but it's doubtful that she's going to. If her life had continued along the path that she was so positive was her destiny, she very well would've ended up with Hojo, but after everything she's experienced I daresay she's a bit out of Hojo's league in terms of excitement. She'd probably find such a domestic existence tiresome after awhile.

Ahh, one of the top three reasons on "Why People Hate Kagome"... the fact that she whines. To which I counter:

Kagome whines way too much! It's annoying! - Personally, though maybe I'm just not paying attention, I've never seen Kagome whine that much in the series. The only times she whines are [A] if she's in school and has received a large ammount of make up work [Though that's really rare, and usually she doesn't even whine, just goes 'Ohhhh man..Homework..'], or when the Inu-tachi has been walking around aimlessly for hours in search of more Shikon no Kakera, and she feels the need to rest. [Which is perfectly natural, you know. If I was walking around the 1500's in such harsh terrain without the proper equipment, I'd be begging for a break too. Besides, Kikyou rests sometimes you know. No need to nitpick.] In truth, I find Kagome to be rather strong willed. She doesn't tire often, and she does try to help out as much as she can. Another thing, notice whenever there's a wounded villager ect, and Inuyasha is completely unwilling to help out because a Shikon no Kakera isn't involved, who's the first to jump to the villager's side to assist? And she does it without whining. Wow. Go figure. And about the "proper equipment" thing, leading to my next analysis..

If you're referring to the fact that Kagome is awfully naive for a 15 year old girl, I must stress that life in Japan is probably very different from life over here. Nudity isn't a huge deal, nor is hentai I'm assuming, therefore Kagome's a lot less likely to conversate about such things. I must admit that Kagome does strike me as almost unrealistically innocent, but if anything I see it as a redeeming quality, and after everything she's experienced you certainly can't refer to her as "innocent" anymore, no matter how much she may act. She's taken on countless demons, seen horrors almost unfathomable to you or I, has actually carried on a conversation with a dead woman who's supposed to be her incarnation, and throughout it all has discovered the true meaning of love and sacrifice. I'd say that's some pretty mature character development, wouldn't you?

[To W_G: There ya go, a lengthy and probably tedious and repetitive post. Aren't ya just so proud?]

16. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

I would just like to say never ever ever say any thing bad about Kagome or Kagome's Arrow will be after you she will write a huge reply.Why would any one not like Kagome any way yes she can be annoying at times ,but who isnt?
    Tho I still have to say Shippou is the most annoying he gets in the way he really doesnt help he has weak moves and if he were to die it really wouldnt affect the show.
    Maybe he should die it could save time in the anime.They wouldnt have to draw him anymore.Oh I think he has an annoying voice.

17. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Yea, Kagome's Arrow is a quack. Geez, who can be so defensive over a character like she? *looks around* no one. Lol, but by all means, don't stop bashing Kagome. This is only the first step of Kagome domination by all the Bankotsu fans. HAIL BANKOTSU!

People should start talking about other annoying characters aside from Jaken and Shippo...hmm, who else annoys me? Buyo! that damn cat! it needs to go on a diet before it has a heart attack and dies! Oh, and Kagome sucks. Why does she have to wear a short little skirt thing in the fuedal era? DOESN'T she realize people there don't show their legs like that. no respect. none at all. She'll do anything for IY's attention. pathetic. *grabs popcorn* Now this is when Kagome's Arrow comes in all mad... come on sweetie, BRING IT ON!

--EDIT--Kagome's Arrow, i just read the lil message you left me on your friggin' super long post. No, i am not proud of it.

18. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

Im trying to think of an other annoying character besides shippou......I know Bankotsu gosh he his so dumb (joke)*run away from Wig Goddess*I think that Sesshoumaru can be annoying at times he keeps trying to kill InuYasha and he knows he cant really beat him.He just get's annoying at times.
    Now we hear all the sessy fans say Omg I cant belive he dissed my man sessy how can people hate him he is so hot I love him soooooo much why would anyone hate him I cant get it past my little head.And just to get over this Im gonna needs to save 100 more oics of sessy on my computer.

19. Reisti Skalchaste

I can. Just not Kagome. To know who I would get that defensive over, see my new signature.

20. Kagome's Arrow

Oh c'mon, you KNOW Buyo could outdo Bankotsu anyday regarding *cough* stuff, especially if you like 'em beefy. ^_^

Hah, guess what? That's actually another main point on the "Reasons Why People Hate Kagome" list, which I will gladly share with you now. Be honored!

Look at that skirt! It's so short! What a slut! - Maybe some people don't know this, but it's mandatory to wear your school uniform to school. Oh my heavens, no. Kagome should just break the rules and wear some hooker get up to the Sengoku Jidai, shouldn't she? ¬¬; I know, I've heard the "Well, she can go home and change into something less revealing!" thing before, and I have a response to that as well. Inuyasha hardly ever lets Kagome go home. Ever. Whenever he does, guess what she does? Goes to school. It doesn't make much sense to me to just go home, go to school, then change into something else before you go back down the well. She might even think it's the least bit comfortable! Gasp. In my opinion, though, Kagome would look absolutely ridiculous in pants. The animators obviously thought those long legs needed to be shown, so they put her in a skirt. Not her problem, and it's really annoying having to hear people call her a slut when Kikyou's the one they drew naked more than a few times.

Are you referring to the scene in bring it on where they fight in a bathroom stall? (I didn't pay much attention during that movie :-D) If so, ALL RIGHT W_G! YOU N ME, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW! (Yes, I'm typing this in a bathroom stall where I keep an extra laptop in case I decide to type up a tedious defense for Kagome and have to take a crap. You all really wanted to hear that, huh? [And for the record, before I get banned or shunned or something, I'm joking])

Oh, and the "Kagome always screams Inuyasha's name" thing is yet ANOTHER point on the list (I may be grasping at straws a bit here, but hey, it's all for the sake of Kagome)

All she ever does is scream Inuyasha's name! Kikyou never did that! - Maybe because Kikyou was never in any life threatening danger. [Though it was pretty funny that she called his name after the fake Inuyasha slashed her through] Kagome actually interacts in adventure that could end up killing you, and when she's about to die, of course she's going to call out the name of the man she loves. Heck, like you wouldn't? She does try and get herself out of danger most of the time anyway, and I'm sure she'd rather depend on her own independent strength to get her out of messes instead of having Inuyasha come to her rescue every waking moment. She's not as useless as some people think, and the series would absolutely cease to exist without her in it. [Ohohoh, scratch that. Kikyou calls Inuyasha's name outloud a lot more often than I thought, and it always happens to be the moments before she dies! Amazing.] Maybe people are inferring that she yells out his name whenever he's fighting and ends up distracting him? Whenever she does that, she's either [A] Screaming it inside her head, or Saying it when he's being pumbled. It's her display of affection, and a way to show that she really does care about his welfare. Oh gee, never heard Kikyou do that before, now.

Y'all probably wish I'd never come across that website, huh?

All right, I've once again veered this totally off topic and for that I apologize. Now to veer it back once again: Am I the only one who dislikes Kanna? She just gets on my nerves, she's so powerful and yet so submissive it's a little depressing.

Well.... how 'bout now? :p