Inu-Yasha Who is the most annoying character?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by tascha, Jul 14, 2004.

1. Hanyou_Kagome

Hanyou_Kagome New Member

Who annoys me the most? KIKYO.
    She is like...the bain of my existence. I wish she would've just stayed dead. Her poor little tragic miko story bores me to tears. The hatred, the betrayal, lost love...*YAWN*. SOAP OPERAS are more exciting.

I find Miroku's constant *** grabbing or Sango (and other women) a bit annoying. He's hardly able to meet a girl or talk to her without groping her. I modern times...the guy would've been in jail a long time ago. It's kinda cute at the beginning...but then it just gets tiresome.

Shippo CAN be annoying sometimes. But he's cute most of the time. He's just a lil' ol' orphaned fox cub! The IY gang has become his new family and he annoys them like a lil' brother would annoy a sister or fellow relative.

Sorry to say...but I find Jakotsu a little disturbing. Is it a chick...or is it a dude? They tell us it's a HIM...but he's in love with Inu Yasha and Miroku...and hates Kagome and Sango. Just weird man. Weird.

I LOVE Kagome. I've had MANY confrontations with Anti-Kagome people (I have a Kikyo Haters website...and people who hate Kagome more often than not are HUGE Kikyo fans). I've seen all those reasons before and they can't really be considered valid.

I especially find the "She wears a short skirt and is a slut" argument rather amusing. So then...every female anime character who has worn a short skirt (or school uniform) is a slut then? I guess the entire Sailor Moon crew must all be sluts then...oh...and cardcaptor sakura? PUH-LEEZE.

And the "Kagome is going out with 4 guys at the same time". Yes, she's dated Houjou a few times...only cuz she couldn't find any more excuses to put him off (and her friends would bug her). Kouga...well...she DOES NOT love Kouga. Inu Yasha is the one she loves...and she will continue to be by his side no matter what. And the fourth guy is...?

Kagome may have been a bit childish in the beginning of the anime...but she's definitely changed since then. She is so pure of heart...and always willing to help someone out. I mean...she even saved Kikyo's *** when all Kikyo has done is be mean to her and try to kill her.

2. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Hanyou Kagome: I'm officially in love with you!

Well not really, that would be kind of disturbing since I know nothing about you (gender, age, etc. Though you could be a hermophodite or whatever those peoples are called, and that'd be coo' so I'd be sebastian and eat bologna). OK..back on topic.

Haha if you stick around long enough you'll eventually come accross at least one of my ten paragraph Kagome speeches ^_^ But even so, I don't hate Kikyo, if anything she's probably my second favorite character throughout the series, so I'm obligated to defend her on certain points.

I understand being semi-bored with her story, initially I was too though now I'm starting to sympathize, but she's definitely a decent person (and that's lacking a soul, as evidenced by eps 147-148 she was an incredibly gentle and nurturing persona throughout her life, when her soul was still intact), and while I see Kagome's character as being much more dynamic, I think Kikyo's a fairly complex character - at least during her first appearances.

Miroku's basically around for comic relief, but I definitely have to defend this guy. After all, his somewhat perverted nature only exists because of his curse, and I feel rather sorry for him - it'd be like having AIDS, knowing you're liable to perish at any given moment but still existing, watching as your cherished complete all the aspirations you would've set for yourself. Besides, he knows he likes Sango, and eventually he'll prove it, depending on how far you decide to continue the series.

Jakotsu is definitely male, though his appearance is somewhat baffling at first (don't worry, I couldn't tell either until I read his bio on a fansite ;)) Jakotsu is gay, which explains his infatuation with Inuyasha and Miroku, but he's...disturbingly gay. I haven't gotten the excruciating details regarding the subject, but I've heard loads of things through the grapevine relating to what exactly Jakotsu does with men once he conquers them - it's kind of gory. Go to a Jakotsu expert for more info. on that, however, I'm sure Jakotsu_Chan'll show up here eventually advocating her character. I personally like him though, he seems like an entertaining addition to the cast.

3. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

lol like you said I would be here..... I've heard about what Jakotsu does to men..... :D :bleed: .....hes not anoying to me as you can tell, to me hes an interesting character, seriosly, he may sometimes be a mindless killer, but when hes not killing people he has a distant, sad, look in his eyes, mabey something bad happened in his past, thats mabey why hes such a sadist, and a creepy character to alot of people.......

anyways back on track, more annoying characters for me would have to be ginta and hakkaku, you know, the wolf demons that always hang around koga. what annoys me about them is that theyre allways are like "Koga wait for us!!!!" it get annoyng after a while, sometimes koga can be annoying too, like when he keeps calling inuyasha all sorts of names, and keeps on hitting on kagome.

4. Hanyou_Kagome

Hanyou_Kagome New Member

Yes, that would be somewhat disturbing...but I sense you were speaking metaphorically...;)

I have actually come across quite a few of them already! LOL. It's just so nice to be able to have decent conversations (using valid points, no personal attacks, or nasty language) regarding certain characters.

I don't mind the person she was before she died at all. Like you said...she actually seemed like a decent person. Always with children and such. Just always sad/serious and depressed kinda. It's the monster she came back as that I have issues with. LOL.

Ya, I know he is. And he DOES make me laugh. His perverted nature exists because he was surrounded by perverts. LOL. His dad was one...remember there being a mention that Naraku desguised himself as a beautiful women and tricked Miroku's dad? And that old guy who takes care of Miroku every once in a while (can't remember his name... think it starts with T-something). He is also a major perv (and boozer). So Miroku didn't exactly have decent role models.

Yes, I am aware Jakotsu is flaming gay. I just find him disturbing. But then again...Rumiko sure gave us a mixed bag of characters with this anime! And that's one of the reasons I am like...totally obssessed with it! LOL.

There was also another gay character in Inu Yasha. Somewhere between eppies 139-140 I think. Some red-haired ninja guy who turns into a firey bird of sorts. He had the hots for Hojou-Akitoki (Hojou's ancestor). And there is this one part that looks really obscene when you first watch it (cuz it looks like he's doing the poor guy from behind) but it's just ninja guy trying to take something from Akitoki.

1 person likes this.
  5. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

i think that Naraku is the most annoying character ever! he has people fight for him what a whimp. hell im 14 and i fight for myself. alothough he is lucky to have Kagura :p bastard dosent deserve her.

6. Silver Rei

Silver Rei New Member

Dumb Jaken...

You're right. He's so lame, but annoying...? Not so much as just flat out wimpy and gets me pissed off, for some reason or another. The most annoying character has gotta be Jaken because HE WON'T SHUT HIS BIG RAMEN HOLE!!!! No matter how little he shows up, I can't STAND his high-pitched nasily voice AT ALL!!!! :mad:

7. Silver Rei

Silver Rei New Member

And second up would be Jankotsu, though there was a big fuss over that already, he's as creepy as Kanna, though in a different way.

8. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

JAKOTU!!! his name is JAKOTSU!!!!

Jakotsu is not anoying to me as you can tell, to me hes an interesting character, he may sometimes be a mindless killer, but when hes not killing people he has a distant, sad, look in his eyes, mabey something bad happened in his past, thats mabey why hes such a sadist, and a creepy character to alot of people.......the reason why there are not many jakotsu fans is probaly because they probaly never thought about what might have happened in his past to make him this way. Like with kikyo haters, she was with Inuyasha first, some think shes a evil B**** with her mission to kill Inuyasha, but she didn't know the truth, and she was there first.

9. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Another one doesn't get it. Refer to this post here for reasons on why Jaken is so great.

Oh, I agree with you there. ;) Jakotsu is the worst! Even worse than Bankotsu! :rolleyes: No, but seriously, I still have yet to see them in action.

You're one to talk, you can't get his name right either! :p

10. Silver Rei

Silver Rei New Member

Jakotsu

Heh. U got a point there. But Jakotsu-Chan, 1. He likes InuYasha, which I find creepy, 2. He was hurt by a woman prob., and 3. He is way childish and happy to kill, but he was like," We should get cute warriors!" Bankotsu replied with,"No, we should get strong warriors." "You're right! If they were cute, I'd just kill them all!" :confused: :eek: :dizzy2: What's with that?

11. INU_IS_SO_CUTE

INU_IS_SO_CUTE New Member

Kikyou is the most annoying character.Shes always sayin"I hate this and i hate that"
    Get Over it its life!!She says she love inuyasha but she trys to kill him........ALoT

12. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

I think the most annoying character is Jaken. He's just to much of a suck up. Either that or Meoga. I don't like him mainly because I don't like fleas... :anger2:

13. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

Hey Hey. Calm down. Alright Alright. Jaken is a little cool. I suppose.

14. Circe Yami

Circe Yami New Member

To me its Kikyo she's so dum sometimes I swear she must have lost part of her brain over the past 50 years she was dead.

15. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

That is so true. She is more obediant than a dog. (no offense to Inuyasha or Sesshomaru)

16. hotaru~*

hotaru~* New Member

villian- jaken he's so~ annoying and that monster of naraku Kageroumaru god~i hate him.

inu-yasha gumi- shippou he's annoying but really cute, and i find miroku annoying -when he keeps asking all those women to "bare him a child".

other- hojo but i do feel sorry for him, and the swordmaker toutousai.

17. Krystal-chan

Krystal-chan New Member

Villian: Jaken, because he is flat out annoying. He is this little idiotic tag along, and just lets Sesshomaru walk all over him, literally.

Inu-Yasha gang: Miroku, because he is a pervert. When will he quit with the , "will yo bare my child" stuff.

Other: Toutousai, because he is this annoying old man, who just bugs me. :anger2:

18. Muse

Muse New Member

heh, Jaken. He's the worst ever. period.
    But Naraku!! That guy gets on my nerves soooo bad. What a frickin coward! I think he's really cool and all, but he's so annoying! He doesn't seem to ever want to face his problems (Mainly the inu-gang), he just finds a passive way to deal with them that makes everyone mad.
    Blah.

19. ~ruby_zeal~

~ruby_zeal~ New Member

kagome really annoys me. her voice is really high pitch and is really immature. i prefer kikyo.

might as well put down shippo. hes just there. everyone has a reason to go on the journey except shippo. he has no purpose at all. not to mention hes a crybaby who always needs protection from the others :anger2:

20. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Ooh, you've just incurred KA's wrath! (Kagome's Arrow) Just thought I'd give you fair warning.

Oh well, at least you didn't say Jaken was annoying. That guy's cool!