Inu-Yasha Who is the most annoying character?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by tascha, Jul 14, 2004.

1. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

just because kagome sucks, doesn't mean that kikyo is 'drop dead' annoying. i actually find her much more mature than kagome, and that means much less annoying. but hey, these things are of only opinions.

2. ANIKA1213

ANIKA1213 New Member

Here Is All The Annoying Charater
    I Love Number 1 But He Got To Go

1)koga-we All See He Loves Kagome But When She Says No She Mean No!!!!!

2)rin-fluffy Can Do Bad By His Self He Dont Need A Child To Give Him A Lot Of Trouble And She Looks Annoying

3)jaken-he Want His Way And He Knows Fluffy Aint Going To Give It To Him So Stop Asking

4)kagura-she Wants Freedom And (same As Jaken) She Knows She Cant Have It And Went To Bother Fluffy To Kill Him

(support Meand Answer My Thread About Does Anyone Like Shippo?!)

3. Rane

Rane New Member

Urrr...I think that Jaken is just infatuated with Sesshomaru's leadership...kinda scary if Jaken follows Sesshomaru around because he's gay...kinda scary if Jaken could ever love anyone like that at all...I mean...he's a TOAD!!!!!!!!!!

Oh...oh yeah, and my least favorite character is Renkotsu...(I think that's the guy's name) ya know...the one who betrayed the shichinintai or something like that? (or mayhap it was a spot of imagination of the mind...*sigh*)

4. cold_katanagirl

cold_katanagirl New Member

Jaken does seem pretty gay. If Jaken is a kappa, I can think of why... o.0;;;

Anyway, I think the most annoying character is Kagome. I haven't been watching the show long, so maybe I catch the wrong episodes.

But Kagome always has to be saved, yet she has all this power inside of her! It really bothers me. o.0 I know she's not used to the Feudal Era, but she could at least practice.

And the sit thing bothers me too for some reason...

5. krazyme

krazyme New Member

i cant stand jaken! his voice n his character! ugh!

6. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

um.... well, love comes in all shapes and sizes....? :sweat2: but who knows, maybe sesshoumaru has some.... harbored feelings for the squishy toad. (yeah... squishy.... don't you just wanna hug him?! looks so squishable...)

... i don't really like sango either anymore.... (not that i even liked her in the first place.)

7. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

Kagome is not annoying!!!

Jaken and Mioga the flea are the most annoying charaters.