Inu-Yasha Who is the most annoying character?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by tascha, Jul 14, 2004.

1. DarkSesshoumaru

DarkSesshoumaru New Member

That is true but when kikyo/kagome's soul/spirit leaves kikyo...she wanted to stay alive...

Btw..

i think kagome is one of the annoying charecters...her voice is 'perky' and it gets annoying sometimes...

I hear people saying that Kikyo is a....nvm but that she should die..again and go to hell or just move on...i used to be on that side of the convo...but....

2. kikyoulvr4eva

kikyoulvr4eva Want a cookie?

True, Kikyou wanted to stay alive. But she wanted to stay alive because she wanted to know the true reason she died.

Try not to double post. There's an edit button to edit your post when needed. :D

3. Chemical Kagome

Chemical Kagome New Member

i think that jaken is soooo very annoying...he thinks hes so powerful just because he has that staff.and his voice is really high pitched and he always steps in on sesshomerus conversations and says ridiculous thing like hes so important...grrr....

4. sesshomarusgirl

sesshomarusgirl New Member

LOL That is true, and what if a friend came over and had seen kagome jumping in the well they would be like OMFG WTFWT :confused: :eek:

5. Kannas_Mirror

Kannas_Mirror New Member

HEY HEY HEY! DON'T BRASH KANNA! SHE'S COOL, NOT STRANGE! (Hence my name)

Anywho

Villian- Probobly, Musou/Onigumo. But oddly enough, not Naraku. :confused:

Hero- Kaede. She's old, ugly, annoying and always getting Kagome to 'sit' Inuyasha. It also her fault for ruining his life. (Prayer beads) :mad:
    I truly can say that I like Shippo. I mean, he's a cute kid who acts more mature then Inuyasha (at times) :dizzy2:

6. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

She's old and ugly? Well, giventhat she was born 60 years earlier, you can't fault her for that. It's not her fault she isn't young. Blame her parents.

Her fault for ruinging Inuyasha's life? I'd say that she saved Kagome's life. Inuyasha would have killed her with nary a thought, or at least, stolen the jewel. Because of those beads, a very important change began in Inuyasha.

And, she's 'always' getting Kagome to 'sit' Inuyasha? As I recall she did that once. MAYBE twice. And that was well before he learned how to behave. Toward the end of the series, I think Kagome could remove those beads without worry that Inuyasha would turn on her.

7. Kannas_Mirror

Kannas_Mirror New Member

And I didn't mention how shes always getting injured,or buried, or being pushed around :anger2: I know she's old, but look at Jinengi's mom. Shes just as old and she protects her son. And Granny may have saved Kagome, but she still could have saved inuyasha a heck of alot of pain. Please note this a common critisizame comment and I don't wanna start a whole 'Thing' with it....

8. kikyoulvr4eva

Inuyasha was mostle out of control before he had the prayer beads. Inuyasha would have killed Kagome if he were without them. Kaede had to do something in order to prevent Inuyasha from killing Kagome when they first met. Judging by the way Inuyasha acts, I'd say he really needs them.

I read that those prayer beads were orginally made by Kikyou, though she never used them. Instead of 'sit' Kikyou used 'beloved.' I find that cool. ^_^

9. Silver Rei

Silver Rei New Member

*sigh* Sorry, it's just that it makes me angry, I can't help it.
    My favorite? InuYasha. :rolleyes:

10. Yuki S.

Yuki S. New Member

i would have to say that miroku is the most annoying charater...im mean come on he asked evey pretty women he mets to bare his child....and thats pretty annoying :anger2:

11. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Hey im insulted by that dont say that against miroku im pretty much just like him well mabey to much :D

the most annoying person in the show i would say is Kagome's grandfather i mean common why are you going to use sickness that mostly effect old people and i cant forget the flea cant remember the name.

Oh and i would have to say from the inugang it's *drum roll* shippo

and on demons Naraku

12. vonniesmile

vonniesmile New Member

(the fleas name is myoga)

the most annoying charchters (in order) are....
    jaken/myoga: their just a couple of drones they are so annoying. myoga is a coward and jaken just does everything sesshoumaru says, never stands up for himself. :anger2:
    hojo: he is completely dense and can't take a hint. plus kagome should be with inuyasha :anger2:
    kikyou: ooo she is so mean. she's trying to kill kagome but kagome never really did anything to her. she's just jelous cause she thinks inuyasha will pick kagome over her. get a life kikyo (or just die) :anger2:

13. Reisti Skalchaste

That's called loyalty. Need I say again that Jaken is the coolest person ever? :p Because he is. That needs to be realized by everyone.

14. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Seeshy

I majorally agree. I don't like Rin at all. Seeshomaru is a whole lot cooler and
    powerful without her. DROP HER SEESHOMARU!!!!!!!! :) :rolleyes: ;)

15. kikyoulvr4eva

Kikyou is cold, but figuring her life was miserable before she died, she should be. I don't think Kikyou is jealous of Kagome because she thinks Inuyasha will choose Kagome over her. She's jealous because Kagome's alive and doing what she wanted to do long ago when she was alive. She tried killing Kagome once, but only because she thought only one of them was supposed to be in the Fuedal Era.

She can't exactly die because she's already dead...

16. raquazagirl2000

raquazagirl2000 New Member

Humph, YOU THINK CANADIAN'S DON"T HAVE A GOOD VOICE ?!?!?!!? Well, HERE"S MY VOICE *AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH* Lol, (just kiding) Don't take it personally i feel crazy today... ^^

17. Reisti Skalchaste

I said that some time ago. I've since learned. And lost faith that anyone who speaks English naturally will ever have a good voice.

(Might want to cut down on the number of "h"s in that scream though. It's messing up the alignment of the thread for me)

18. Fyre

Fyre New Member

INUYASHA IS ANNOYING!!! HE'S SO STUBBORN!!!! Yes he really does annoy me. Kikyo annoys me too. WHY CAN'T SHE STAY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. prince*duke*

prince*duke* New Member

Kikyo is annoying. Inuyasha becomes annoying when Kikyo's around, but if Kikyo isn't their at all nothings wrong everythings all right.

20. kikyoulvr4eva

It's your opinion but it's better to avoid the cursing.

I find Akago annoying....though I orginally posted in here I thought Kagome was annoying.