Anime Anime in your school

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Kamui, Oct 31, 2003.

1. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

I couldn't agree more. I really couldn't deal with the old-old anime, well, because Im not a big fan of the past. Nor do I feel like getting a lecture on old anime at school.
    I STICK WITH THE NEW STUFF! (Except some good old schoolers....like Lupin III or others)

-K

2. ~ruby_zeal~

~ruby_zeal~ New Member

There's an anime club at my school that my brother and his friend started in october. there are about 20 kids in it so far. we're currently watching "X/1999" and are planning to go to anime boston in april.

3. yonyon

yonyon New Member

jmusic group

My friends and i belong to a jmusic group at my school. it focuses on anime music and music videos. we show a different anime music video each week and discuss it. this weeks video is "A Volume of Titan Go Kings" we got it from TGK page it is pretty funny and i think the members will enjoy it this week :p

membership is up this year from last so that is a good sign. does anyone else have a group like this?

4. seto/joey rlz!

seto/joey rlz! New Member

Ugh....almost everybody at my school hates anime except for me and my friends. :anger2: We're known as freaks, weirdos, etc, but there's one name they call me that I don't mind at all-insane.

What happens to you at my school if you tell anybody except your closest friends you like anime- :bleed:

5. nomad-alpha

nomad-alpha New Member

there was an anime club dint lass long... so i made it unnofficial.. and it spread like wildfire... there should be one this year... but is classified at drama club...