RPG Archives RPG Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: In Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Mar 20, 2005.

1. prince*duke*

prince*duke* New Member

"It's that easy to make friends." thought Duke as he watched the two figure that was talking to each other than bought some robes and left.

He decided to go explore diagon alley. So he went towards were his dad was suppose to be, but he was gone. Duke paniced he dashed out of the robes shop, but the street was filled with people and he couldn't find his dad.

Duke wondered for a little while searching every shop. He came to the wand shop.

"This is the only thing I haven't checked." Duke said to himself. He dashed inside, but nobody their just the two he saw from earlier. Their was one more with them with them. Their was one that was just gazing in to space.

When he did came in one of the boxes fell down to the ground. ( the boxes that held the wands)

"sigh. Hey have you guys seen my dad. The same person you saw back at the robe shop." He suddenly felt small. He thought "crap! I had to t-talk to th-the people that two that became friends unlike me." All of a sudden his voice didn't come out and, he just stood their looking down."

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Selenity smiled at Duke, she recognized him from earlier, and said, "No i'm sorry. I haven't seen your dad. You were really quiet in the robe shop earlier. Do you wanna stay with us until you find your dad?"

She noted the other arrival into the shop and smiled at him as well and said, "Do you wanna join us to after we all get our wands? It would be cool to have a group together to get stuff don't you think?"

3. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

The dark haired boy shook his head sharply at the girls question and his only reply, even with the upturn of his nose was a short phrase, including the faint accent he'd gained from the Malfoy family, and the air of a pure-blood who clearly disliked mud-bloods,"No. I'm busy."

He never even looked in their direction as he began his once more wand waving, head cocked, dark hair falling further against one sholder. He gave one such wand a slight flick and an almost sinister grin form on his lips when a misty form of a vicious dragon came from the top, condensing enough to be seen for what it was and gave a very realistic roar.

Ollivander clapped his hands,"Looks like we found the correct wand for the Bloodrose child. That will be 10 Galleons Mr. Bloodrose."

Terry gave the slightest of shrugs before counting out the money, wand twirling in his other hand, the foggy dragon already gone, and dumped the correct amount on the counter, his dark grey gaze finally flickering toward the others and he snorted softly, turning fully around and stalking out, muttering under his breath,"Stupid mud-bloods...atleast none of them will get into Slytherin. So I won't have to deal with them often."

Before the others could remark he was already out of the shop and down the street, breaking into a jog when he spotted his brother impatiently tapping his foot.

4. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kyle had tried about 2 wands before he found the one that was meant for him. "I am a first year as well", he said. Turning to the boy he had seen with his father right before he entered the robes shop, "I haven't seen your dad either, and good idea Selenity. Would you like to join us and as we walk we may spot your dad?" He then turned to the one called Cameron, " And how bout you?", he asked him. He payed for his wand then turned back around. "Oh by the way, the name's Kyle, Kyle Windstone. And you are?" The dark haired boy walked out as if he was the greatest thing since the broom. Under his breath, Kyle heard the boy say mud-bloods. He wasn't insulted, being a pureblood himself, but as for Selenity and the other boy, he couldnt say, he just hoped they didn't hear what he said.

5. Athena

Selenity glared at the boy leaving. She knew what a mud blood was and without a thought she ran out after the boy and as she approached she said, "Turn around! I won't attack someone from behind. I'm not muggleborn I'm a pureblood like yourself but muggles can be some of the kindest people out there!"

She was seething and her rage was almost tangable. As she waited for the dark haried boy's reaction... and for him to turn around....

ooc: lol maybe i shouldn't have started this since i'm leaving today.... lol oh well.

6. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kyle looked on with amazement. Selenity had rushed after the dark haired boy and looked as if she was about to sucker punch him. She started yelling at the boy. Kyle didnt know what to do. He looked at Cameron and the other boy. They were just staring at her. What should he do? Should he go over and calm her down or wait and watch and see what happens. He only left fighting to a last resort. He didn't want these two fighting, it wasn't a good idea.

"Come on Selenity, just leave him alone. He's not worth it. You attacking him won't solve anything." Selenity's gaze was fixed on the boy and it seemed as if she wasn't going to budge but finally he was able to pull her back. He then looked at the dark haired boy.

"And as for you. You have no right to say anything about anyone. I'm a pureblood as well, and so is Selenity, but you don't see us walking around thinking we're better than anyone and insulting them on there blood. Most people are half blooded or are born to muglle families, but that doesn't make them anyless of a witch or a wizard. Now leave here, before i really get upset!" Kyle was mad now, and he didn't like himself when he was mad. He quickly calmed himself down and turned around to the others and headed towards them.

It would seem even before school started he may have an enemy.

7. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Terry had barely turned back when the other boy approached and pulled the girl who had run after him, away from the Bloodrose child. He chuckled softly, grey gaze searching both out,"And I'm sure your family and your families rank stands no where near where the Bloodrose family does. Being I'm closely connected to the Malfoy family. Though I'm sure you two have never heard of them, though you should have. Lucious Malfoy is my own uncle, as Draco Malfoy, whom you shall be meeting, is my cousin."

He sneered at the pair,"And mud-bloods are no good. Muggles are all the worst, blundering idiots, all of them. Pure-bloods should know better. You 'pure-bloods' must have a muggle or mud-blood link somewhere in your family, for all your love of them."

He snorted and turned on his heel, continuing on his way to meet Drak who still stood watching for him. The elder boys grey-green eyes were dancing with withheld mirth,"Making enemies already dear brother?"

"Sure, why not. Their only muggle and mud-blood loving pure-bloods. Though they shouldn't even take the name pure-blood with all the dirt in their families."

Drak snickered,"I'm sure cousin Draco will love to hear muggle and mud-blood loving pure-bloods are joining us. Those two seem like the pansy Gryffindor types. Draco can probably show you the ropes of how to do things behind teachers backs, I'll be busy."

When his brother didn't respond, glancing over his sholder at the wand shop thoughtfully, Drak gently steered the boy inside the book shop to gather their books.

OOC: Don't mind Terry. He always has a kind of cold attitude about things.

And Kenshin? If you could possibly give us some time? Not that I'm saying your going fast, but I'm not always on and Athena wont even be back until Friday so don't go over board with posting right after someone who posted after you.

8. prince*duke*

prince*duke* New Member

Duke didn't say anything he was just amazed. He didn't really care if he's been called a mudblood he expected that from the begaining, but he wanted to say thanks to the other two, but he couldn't find his voice.

"Uh...th..thanks I guess" he managed to say somthing to the two. "m..my n..name i... is dddd..Duke." Duke noticed somthing.

Their parents wasn't with them eaither. I guess it was normal for parents to leave their kids alone to have fun in diagon alley or they were lost too. He decided to say nothing about it considering it could only be normal.

He wanted to do somthing about this kid. That's made fun of him. Duke got out his staff. Held it infront of him.

He considered that a bad idea. He put his staff back behind his back. He wanted to recite it it was the weakest magic in the east, but he heard eastern magic was forbidden in the west.(only spell Duke knows) Duke did come from Asia he had no idea why he came to Hogwarts though.

He looked at the other two waiting if they would use a western spell. He heard it was only a one word spell

comm: I hope that eastern magic thing was allowed.

9. Athena

Selenity allowed Kyle to lead her away and watched as her adopted mom came in. She loved her so much and the thought that there were witches and Wizards that would treat her so disrespectfully. Her mother came up to them as Duke was speaking and asked, "What happened here? What's going on Selenity Dear."

"Nothing mother... we just ran into an unfriendly bunch." Selenity then changed the subject and said, "This is Kyle and Duke... we're friends."

10. prince*duke*

prince*duke* New Member

"Did she just said friends" Duke thought. "H..Hi my names D... Duke" he said towards her mother. Somthing instresting came up in his mind."Hey Serenity can you teach me some wester.. I ment magic. I want to know as much as possible before getting to hogwarts."

Duke was unsure if using magic in Diagon Alley was allowed or if she even knew any.

"Kyle you could teach me some too."

11. Athena

Selenity's mother answered for her and said, "You're only allowed to do magic at Hogwarts and on the Hogwarts train i believe. It's nice to meet you though Duke... I'm glad that Selenity has friends already."

Selenity smiled at her mom and said, "I guess that would make sense..."

She looked over to Kyle and said, "I want to thank you for keeping me from doing anything stupid earlier... it's sad that we already have an enemy."

12. prince*duke*

prince*duke* New Member

"An enemy" Duke thought he never had an enemy. He became really excited about the thought he had enemy's that he could hate and friends that he could like. He never realized that he was missing the two feeling.

When he was thinking all those things he spotted his Dad. He rushed over.

"Dad!!" he yelled. His dad looked toward where his voice came from. "Where were you."

"I was no time to talk we need to get to the train station." His dad started. "We need to get there even though it's not time to go. Someone wants to see you." Duke's dad Pulled Duke toward where the train station was. He looked back at his friends he couldn't say bye, but he knew he was going to see them again.

13. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kyle looked was still watching the dark haired boy when Selenity had spoke, "Whats sad is the fact that there are people who believe in things like that" Kyle said. "But the fact that we have an enemy doesn't help things thats for sure, this will be interesting first year." "And no problem, i didnt want there to be a fight unless it had to come to that. Fighting should be used as a last resort." He noticed Duke had found what he could only guess as his father. "Well it seems Duke found his dad but where are they off to i wonder" Kyle said out loud.

14. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Cameron watched as the story unfolded. He didn't notice that the last wand he picked out shot out fire works and a friendly at last wasw stated. He ran out of the shop with his wand in hand. Watching as the people he just met yelled at each other. His mother paid for his wand and followed after him.

"What's going on Cameron?"

"I don't know." He heard muggle which he didn't know what it was. The Bloodrose guy wasn't very nice. He watched as he spewed words that angered the girl. Mudblood. Pureblood. He kind of figured out what those were but he wanted to make sure though.

The arguing ended. Draco Malfoy. He had to get that book. He knew he was in a different world. He had to figure out what was going on.

"What is a mudblood?" He turned to the two that were left after the other boy made a hasty exit.

Onxy walked with her father. She heard the arguing. At the words of mudblood were spilled she turned around. Sh walked to investigate. Her father came up behind her. "That Bloodrose family shouldn't make such a scene. They call themselves purebloods." Her father was disgusted by what was going on. Onyx loved it.

'So those two are purebloods,' Onxy thought. 'But mudblood lovers how disgusting.' She watched as another boy and his mother joined them. One of teh three boys left. She heard one ask what was a mudblood. Finally fresh meat. "Let's go, Onyx."

15. prince*duke*

prince*duke* New Member

Duke and his father got to the train station.

"So whoes this person that wanted to see me.?" Duke asked. His dad looked at him.

"Give me your staff." Duke handed his staff to his father. His father than mumbled somthing under his breath. Duke noticed this.

"Dad! eastern spells are forbidden remember." Duke hurriedly yelled. His father still coninued to mumble Infront of Duke some blurry figure appeared he was seen not standing in front of him, but more like passing him. Holding some kind of map infront of him. He than became invisible again. "D..Dad who was that, and I thought you can't use any magic cause your a muggle."

His dad just stood there grinning. "Anyone could use eastern spell, but more importantly that figure you saw was." The a train went passed them Duke couldn't hear, but he didn't ask who that figure was he was scared of who might have so much power to be invisible.

16. Athena

Selenity turned to Cameron and said, "It's a very bad name to call someone that's born from muggle, or non-magick, parents."

She sighed and said, "It doesn't make much sense to me about all of it."

Selenity's mother sighed as well and whispered, "The sad thing is that you're related to him, if he's related to the Malfoy family, Selenity sweetheart."

Selenity's eyes widened and she said, "You must be mistaken..." she shook her head and said, "There's no way I'm related to them."

ooc: Only making her related b/c in the order of the phoenix all purebloods are related.

SIC:
    Selenity's mother then said, "Well Selenity, I see that you've gotten your wand and your robes, I got your everything else you'd need except for a pet. You can either get an owl, a cat, or a toad I believe." Her mother looked to Cameron and Kyle and asked, "Would you all like to come with us?"

1 person likes this.
  17. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"Mom can I?" Cameron asked.

"Of course you can," his mother said.

"No not that a pet."

"Okay."

"Shall we all be off? Ah what way?" Cameron glanced down the alleys.

18. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kyle looked over at Selenity's mother. "If its ok with you, then i will come along", Kyle said to her mother. Cameron was coming too. So he had about 3 firneds and one enemy before school started. "Well, it could be worse, i could have alot of enemies and no friends", he thought to himself.

He looked at Selenity's mother. "Well then, lets get going shall we" she said to them. Kyle placed his wand in his pocket and his bag of robes over his shoulder. "Yea, im doing just fine" he though to himself.

19. prince*duke*

prince*duke* New Member

Duke sat on a bench in one of the train station. He wondered what his Friends were doing right about now. His dad disappeared again in a overfilled crowd.

He looked at the all the train pass by he waited until his dad found him. He never came. Duke got up thinking it was useless just sitting around doing nothing. Duke got up and left the train station. He wandered the alley until he came to the pet shop. He went inside...

He quickly got out he hated owls their the worst creature that could ever exist for him. He just looked around.

Right across the Pet's shop was the broom shop he walked over their went inside. He looked at all the poster of Qudditch players. He just stared out the window until he saw his friends right across at the Pet shop...

20. Athena

Selenity saw Duke, alone again, and waved at him to come over. She looked towards the others and at Cameron's Mom then said, "So does anyone have a guess on which house they'll be in?"