RPG Archives RPG Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: In Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Mar 20, 2005.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

After all the comtion and all the new friends Cameron had all his supplies. "Well, looks like I have all my stuff. We have to go. I'll send you guys letters. SEE YOU ALL ON PLATFORM 9 AND 3/4. Huh?" But it was to late to ask. He would have to do it by owl. His mom and him were on their way home. 'Now telling dad will be the hard part.'

Onyx listened in on the conversation. Something big was happening. She had to wait until Hogwarts.

OOC I think it is time to move on. School break has ended time for Hogwarts Express and school.

2. LilyRose

LilyRose Pocky Junkie

Falcon, stumbling with all the heavy supplies she carried, walked gloomily out of diagon alley. A beautiful snowy owl (which she called Bronwyn) was with the odd shaped parcels she carried. She got the Underground to king cross, and people stared at her and muttered things as she sat down. When she got off the train two boys came up behind her and kicked her bag and called her a freak. 'How can they call me that?' she thought angrily 'They don't even know me.'
    When she got on the train a group of animal rights protesters went past and sat near her. They stared at her owl and made comments about animal cruelty. Trying to forget their comments she got out one of her new school books and started to read.

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Selenity stepped onto the train and stored her stuff into an overhead compartment. She took a seat in an empty compartment and gazed out the window. So much had happened and so soon. She sighed, she had to figure out what being a pureblood meant to her.

4. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kyle stepped onto the train with Blaze on his shoulder. The name just seemed right. "Now lets a place to sit shall we" he said to Blaze who cooed in agreement. He started walking along the train looking for a good place to sit. At some point he managed to pass the pureblood they had met back at the alley. "I cant believe some of us are still like that. I'm a pureblood and i dont act like that." He had come to just about the end of the car when he turned and saw Selenity sitting inside looking out the window. "Is this seat taken?" he asked with a smile.

5. Athena

Selenity smiled up at Kyle and said, "No this seat isn't taken."

Her kitten, she had yet to decide what to call her, was curled up on her lap. Selenity stroked her kitten absentmindedly and continued, "I can't wait til we get to the school but... all the politics that surround it... it's so complicated."

6. Basher

Cameron and his mother arrived at Kingscross. They walked in. He held a letter from a friend he met telling him how to get onto the platform. Putting his luggage on a trolly they walked on. Arriving at what he thought was the entrace to 9 & 3/4. He ran at it. His mother close behind. They hit it and bounced off of it.

"Ha ha ha," came the cruel laughter of Onyx. "Stupid mudbloods." She walked into the real platform 9 & 3/4. Cameron was one off. He followed and his mother too.

"I'll be off now mother. Yes I'll write once we get there." Cameron looked at Medusa. "Is that right my lady?" He stuck some owl treats into her cage. He knew she hated riding in the cage. The taxi driver didn't like having the bird free.

Cameron piled onto the Train hoping for an open seat. He settled in once he found one.

7. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: Seems I'm really late......ohh boy......I've kinda been crazy busy...so don't mind me if the post comes out choppy..

BIC: Terry, through glares, somehow managed a seat of his own, in his own compartment though a few elder slytherin house members did join him after a time but the other pair spoke where Terry just gazed out of the window.

Drac(not Draco...hes Terrys brother...not Draco who is Terrys cousin.) had vanished into his group of friends soon after he was sure Terry was settled, the smaller boy, vaguly wondered where Draco, his elder cousin was, but didn't really care as much.

He and his cousin were on good terms but Draco wasn't always around so Terry delt with it and figured he wouldn't see his cousin much during school either. Even as his toughts drifted, one small slim hand reached out, fingers brushing over the head of the owl perched on his knee, rather than the cage, the green eyes of the black owl, watching his owner almost intelligently, head cocked slightly.

8. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kyle had been looking through the windows of the cart he shared with Selenity hoping to see if he could find any of his friends. So far none of had passes. He turned to Selenity.

"Where do you think they all are?", he asked while turning to Blaze on his shoulder and stroking his feathers.

9. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Brittany got on the train with all her stuff and her black cat, Voodoo...and immediately went searching for Draco and his cousins. When she did...she sat herself down in his compartment and said, "God to see you again...I hope you don't mind me sitting with you." She quickly shut the compartment doors and quickly turned around. "Are the rumors true? They all say that Harry Potter is on board!" she said with intrest.

10. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: I guess I'll be controlling Draco also.

BIC: Terrys elder cousin, Draco had only turned up at his nearly empty compartment a few moments ago. He just settled on the seat and had turned his attention to his cousin beside him.

The moment Terry had opened his mouth to say something to the older male, the compartment door slid open again to allow entrance to a girl. Both males turned to watch her.

While Terrys eyes narrowed at her seeming to settle herself in without a word of asking to join them, and she asking a question right off the bat.

Draco on the other hand, frowned at the girl, a slim pale eyebrow raising over grey eyes,"Do I know you?"

Its not like the girl had introduced herself. And even if she happened to be related to him somewhere in the family line, he had no clue. He didn't really know much of his outside family other than the Blacks, Lestranges and the Bloodroses.

Before the other girl could introduce herself, Draco continued, scoffing softly,"The Boy-Who-Lived? Ofcourse hes on the train. He goes to Hogwarts. Hes a nobody that the news has dredged up."

He snorted, leaning back against the seat he sat on, beside Terry, facing the girl across from them,"But why would you need I to tell you that? Any person on this train, even the measly 1st years like the two of you, would know that hes here."

He absently reached over as he spoke to ruffle his younger cousins hair when he spoke of them being the 1st years.

11. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

"Why Draco...you don't remember me? How pathetic..." she said cooly. "You should know your older cousin when you see her. We were always together when we were young...how pathetic! Did you happen to lose your brain when you stepped on the train?" she said scoffly.

12. Basher

"Your not that much older then Terry." Onyx walked into the compartment. "What barely a month? You diffentily don't act like it." Onyx moved to sit down. "Move over." She pushed the girl aside.

A different compartment where there are no rude purebloods Cameron sat looking out the train. He hoped to meet up with some of his new friends. He noticed that it was going to rain. He heard talking. It was a few of his friends in a compartment behind his. He should have searched them all. Jumping up Cameron grabed Medusa. He slid open the compartment. "How was your summer holiday Kyle?"

13. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kyle turned to see Cameron walk in. "How was your summer holiday Kyle?" he said. "Hey Cameron, come sit down. It wasnt bad. My uncle Wes came and visited for a little while. Hes an Auror so he kept telling us all these great stories when he faced Death Eaters and Dementors. He also showed me a little magic while he was there. How about yours?"

14. Basher

Cameron slowly took this in. He remembered reading about it in some of the history books he bought. He found this all fascinating. The Dementors used to guard the wizard prison Azkaban now they are with someone every wizard fears. Someone who doesn’t have a name. He found that irritating no book gave him a name. Maybe he should ask his class mates. The Death Eaters are with that person. An Auror fights the bad wizards or witches.

Cameron sighed. "Probably not nearily great. My father kind of flipped when he found out that I was a wizard. He works for the army. It was pretty funny. He started yelling about this big scandel and cover up then my mum pointed out that I was part of it too. She then stated that we all are now. He went completily silent. It was really funny. I think he read more books then me. We went back to Diagon Alley a lot. I think that was the only high point. So Selenity how was your holiday?" Medusa gave a little hoot. "Oh this is Medusa."

15. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Draco raised a hand to wave it dismissivly, at Brittanys 'shock' at him not remembering her,"I've been busy most of the summer. Haven't gotten to see much of the family, not even my mother as often..And we haven't exactly spent much time together either."

Terry leaned his head back against the seat, grey eyes slitted, watching the girls across from him, carefully, assessing both. Grunting quietly, the smaller boy slid off the seat, depositing his owl to perch ontop of the empty cage and pulled a book from his trunk, hopping back onto the seat beside Draco, letting the book fall open on his legs to a particular page before lifting it to rest the base against his legs, one hand lightly curled over the top of the book, head down as he scanned the page.

Once immersed in the book, he turned his attention fully away from the group. Draco though, flashed an almost 'sweet' grin at the girls across from him, the nice version, opposite of his normal sneer,"So....Introductions from the new commer? I'm sure you know who I am. And you seem to know my cousin Brit over there. And my other cousin Terry."

He motioned vaguly toward the lowered head, covered in black hair, partially hidden behind the school book. But Draco didn't look where he waved, grey eyes on the other girl, Onyx.

16. LilyRose

LilyRose Pocky Junkie

Noticing everyone going on to platform 9 3/4, Falcon rushed through the barrier, she was going to be late. She heaved her stuff onto the train and looked through the compartments to find somewhere to sit. Then she saw Cameron and Kyle. She opened the door, "Could i sit with you?" she asked quietly.

17. Basher

Onyx looked at Draco. "I am Onyx Halit. A very distant cousin of yours. I think fifth or sixth cousin to be exact. I would say not to much of a cousin. But yet everyone wants to be related to you." Onyx rolled her eyes.

Cameron washed as Falcon opened the door. "Yes sure come on in." He thought her name was Falcon but he didn't want to say anything just in case he got it wrong. "We were just disscussing our summer holiday. How was yours? Anything interesting happen?"

18. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Draco chuckled softly,"Everyone wants to have the protection of the Malfoy family. I believe thats why Terrys parents placed the highest pureblood families name, with his. So that he could always know to call on our family, as any cousins with a relation strong enough to be known, should know of. Though this only comes from my mother and I. My father.....well who knows."

Terry glanced up,"Yeah yeah..Terence Malfoy Bloodrose. A nice long name. Like its done me much good."

Draco sneered at Terry,"Which is why you shortened your first name and dropped the Malfoy when you introduce yourself unless they need to know to respect you."

He turned back to the pair across from him,"So....you two, as links to the Malfoy family. Do you both think you'll be entering Slytherin? Or a pansy house? Like Hufflepuff. Or Ravenclaw. Or even Gryffindor."
    [/COLOR]

1 person likes this.
  19. Athena

Selenity smiled at the girl and said, "Of course you can sit with us."

At that moment an older witch appeared at the doorway and said, "Selenity, somethings happened with your mother, you're needed at the hospital."

Selenity nodded and followed the witch off of the train waving a distracted farewell to her friends as she held her cat close to her.

OOC: I'm leaving for the navy and won't have internet for a couple months... so i had to do something to take my character away.

20. LilyRose

LilyRose Pocky Junkie

Falcon waved to selenity as she rushed off the train, "I hope your mother's okay" She called after her, then she sat down and turned back to cameron. "It was okay. I went to Cornwall with my family so i got to do a lot of stuff on the beach." She smiled. It was strange she felt more confident with people than she usually did, so she decided to ask them something that was troubling her. "Do you have any idea what house you'll be in yet?"

OOC: It is Falcon, basher. A little strange i know but i'd just read the wind singer at the time i made this character and i liked the book character.
    Good luck with the navy Athena, have fun!