RPG Archives RPG Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: In Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Mar 20, 2005.

1. LilyRose

LilyRose Pocky Junkie

Falcon looked shyly at the group of first years to her left and wondered wether to say hello to them. Making friends was really hard for her because she was so shy and quiet. She smiled hopefully in thier direction.

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Selenity smiled at the girl to their right. She waved at her then turned back to the others, waiting to hear what houses that they thought they would be in.

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"House?" Cameron was lost and confused again. He so has to read Hogwarts: A History before the summer is out. Cameron then noticed something in the pet shop window. It was beautiful. The feathers were slick and a raven black. He pressed his noise against the glass. Upon closer insepection the feathers were actually a dark brown. But it didn't matter to him she was beautiful. He wanted her. "Mom, can have her?" The owl lifted its head up looking at him. It lightly cooed.

"I don't know. An owl?"

"How else are we going to get mail back and forth?" Cameron many owls delivering mail. "I don't think the have a mail box here."

"Is this true?" His mother didn't know anything of the wizarding world. But when she glanced around she noticed the owlery but that was it. No mail box. And owls were swooping delivery parchments to witches and wizards.

4. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kyle heard Selenity's question and thought on it for a moment. "Hmmm, I think Gryffindor. I'm more than sure I'll be in Gryffindor" he said. Seeing the girl who waved at them he motioned for her to come over. Then noticing a slick looking white owl with green eyes in the pet store he went inside and bought the owl. He then came back out with him on his arm.

"I didn't feel like carrying the cage", he said to them, "what do you guys think i should name him?" Noticing the girl had come over he said to her, "Hey, names Kyle, whats your name?" he asked her, holding out his hand.

5. LilyRose

LilyRose Pocky Junkie

"Hi my name's falcon," she said shaking his hand "It's nice to meet you."

6. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Terry and his elder brother, finally left the bookstore, ladened with bags of all their books. Even as they walked, they were looking aroud and Drac finally spoke up,"Owl Ter?"

Terry gave only a slight nod and the boys headed into the Emporium that Cameron and his mother were eyeing, and the same place that Kyle had just left. They vanished inside the dank depths, only to reappear a few minutes later, an owl perched on Terrys sholder as Drac carried the cage. The owl perched on Terrys sholder was a pure, coal black with intelligent green eyes that watched everything.

Even as they walked, Terry reached up with a free hand to run his fingers against the owls black wing, chuckling softly when the owl ruffled the said wing. The Bloodrose brothers fully ignored the group as they passed them, falling to an almost chilled silence, both gazes averted.

Almost as though out of thin air, a couple appeared a few feet away with a smaller girl. A smirk curled Dracs lips but Terrys features never changed. The couple were ofcourse, the boys parents and the little girl was their younger sister. Both brothers took after their father with pure black hair that unlike others who had black hair, it didn't look greasy or combed flat. Unlike the males of the family, Terrys mother and his younger sister Renna both had soft blonde hair. But the entire family had grey eyes in different shades. Terry had gained the pure grey shade where his father had grey and blue, just like Drac, and both Terrys mother and Renna had gray and green.

Drac spoke up for the pair, once they neared their parents,"Good day mother, father. I take it your relaxation went well? Did Renna bother you at all?"

The blonde haired woman smiled,"It was fine. Renna was a darling as usual."

Renna, being the cute but annoying pest she was, leaned in her mothers arms toward Terry,"Tewy! Biwdy?(Birdy)"

Terrys mother laughed softly,"Yes Renna, its a birdy. Its an owl."

The family seemed almost unlike a pure-blood family would act and different from how Terry had acted toward the other children. But through out all the cuteness and family time, Terry stood to one side, looking around, grey eyes slitted and lips set in a tight line, huffing softly. His family could be so boring sometimes.....but they were his family.

Even as he looked around, his gaze landed on the group he had met before and for a moment he watched them, grey eyes narrowed before purposfully turning his gaze away, toward a shop near by.

7. prince*duke*

prince*duke* New Member

He wanted to go over their, but couldn't he just couldn't go willingly over to the owls over there. He wanted really badly, but.

He stared out the window wondering if they would come and see the brooms with him, but he didn't dare make a move. Than he saw A different girl. He blushed. He didn't want to go over their even more. He collapsed now sitting by a stack of brooms. He just waited until they would go away or they would come in.

8. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

(ooc: okay, i tried reading everything, but got kinda confused. Where is everyone exactly?)

Chewing muggle bubble gum, a young witch wearing a small black hooded cloak and an eyepatch over her right eye left the Owl Eporium with an pure white Owl on top of her head, who just simply ruffled its feathers and looked very bored. She carried most of her purchases in a bulging backback on her back (including the owl's cage tied outside it) and carried a bag that contained most of her books. At the moment, she was busy messing with an mp3 player that wasn't working properly.

"Stupid piece of crap...I put the spell on you so you wouldn't be affected by the magic!" Joana muttered agrily, the cord connecting the player to the white earphones jangled as she shook it.

Finally getting it to work, she pushed play of one of her songs and placed it back in her pocket.Taking out her Hogwarts letter, she scanned to see if she was missing anything as she continued to walk, not really paying attention to where she was going.

"Got the books, got the telescope, phials, and scales. Dad took the cauldron...have a wand already...Got the owl..." She then groaned. "I don't want to wear robes...why can't we just wear muggle clothes?"

9. Basher

"It is obviously true. No mailbox. Owls carring letters. So can I get one?"

"Well since there is no other way to stay intouch. I guess we better. Maybe two. But it would be hard to explain to your dad," his mother said.

Camerion shuddered. His father wasn't mean but he had no emtions. It smeaded like the army taught him that. He was also very strict. "But you will get him to understand."

They walk into the pet store. Camerion still had his eye on the beautiful owl he saw in the window. He watched as two boys walked up to it. It peaked at them. "This owl is mean." The mother was angry at the shop keeper. She started yelling at him. Saying she would call the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures.

Camerion finally felt annoyed with them all. He walked up to the owl. "Maybe you shouldn't be calling her by him. You don't like it now do you beautiful?" He lightly stroaked the owl. It cooed.

"Simple amazing," the shop keaper cried. "It always hates people."

"Mom, can I?"

"Yes. Cameron. We will also take one more. The snow owl right over there."

"Will that be all your buying today?" The shop keeper asked.

Camerons owl made a pecking motion at the shop keeper. Angry at him.

"Maybe half off this owl then."

She finally nestled in on his shoulder. "She is my friend. You shouldn't treating like an object. Today we are taking home two new friends. Maybe some treats."

Camerions mom smiled. She had never seen him so happy. They had treats for their new friends. They walked out of the store waiting for the others. His mothers owl was in its cage. Not to sure of it yet. She also held Camerons cage.

"I didn't feel like carrying the cage", Kyle said to them, "what do you guys think i should name him?" Noticing the girl had come over he said to her, "Hey, names Kyle, whats your name?" he asked her, holding out his hand.

"I don't know. I still need to think of a name for this beauty. Do you have a name?" The owl moved its head right to left. "Oh," he too noticed the new girl. "I am Camerion."

10. Angel of Light

Joanna stopped, she could've sworn someone was speaking to her. Turning she saw the two boys talking to her, but couldn't hear a word.

She made a bubble from her bubblegum as she pulled one of her headphones out of her ear where you can hear low rock music. Her bubble popped. "Eh?"

She looked with her free eye at the extended hand in puzzlement. The owl on her head just hooted softly, looking sleepy.

11. Basher

Camerion felt ackward. He got the attention of the wrong person. But he never let his ackwardness show. "Hey, I am Camerion. What are you listening too? It sounds familiar."

Onxy and her father were walking. In front of her she noticed the boy who engaged with the group of muggle lovers. Terry Bloodrose was his name. He glared at them. Not wanting to. Her father directed them towards the family. "Good afternoon, Mr. and Mrs. Bloodrose. This is my daughter Onyx. May, I have a word with you Mr. Bloodrose? Important ministry business."

[OOC] Sorry tried to make it more formal but didn't know the Bloodrose parents first names.

12. LilyRose

LilyRose Pocky Junkie

Falcon turned to cameron. She was sure he had been talking to her, even though he was now shaking hands with a young witch with an eyepatch. She didn't mind - she was used to being unnoticed. She stepped up to the girl and introduced herself.
    "Hi, i'm Falcon. It's nice to meet you."

13. Angel of Light

"I'm Joanna, but everyone calls me Jo." She told them but then she realized there had been a mistake.

"Oops, sorry I thought you were talking to me...Damn headphones and all." she said smiling sheppishly and rubbing her head. "I'm just listening to Linkin Park and they can get pretty loud."

14. Basher

"Linkin Park. Saying they can get pretty load is putting it midly. You going to Hogwarts also?" Cameron asked.

15. prince*duke*

prince*duke* New Member

"Wow they make friends really fast, all of them if theirs that much people maybe I could go over their and, blend in and no body will notice." Duke went out the broom shop.

He stopped suddenly looking at the owls. He stood their in the middle of the street feeling stupid being afraid of a little furry animal. He took another step and went over to their friends.

"H..Hi aaahh I ment uh.... hi ag...agin...again" He looked below at his shoes. He didn't know who he said it to just Serenity, Kyle anyone of them. He eyed the owl he couldn't take it anymore, and started running as fast as he can away from them.

After a while running he came back to the station again. Duke sat on a bench near by he made himself comfortable and looked out in to the sky. All of a sudden out of the blue a black fured owl came on to his shoulder. Panicing Duke shooed it. It flew off and came back to his shoulder again. He closed his eyes and ducked his head. The mystrious owl just hooted. Duke noticed that it was carrying a letter.

He just took it as slow and unalarming as he can opened the envelope and it read: Somebody please take care of this owl. I'm sure she'll be really nice.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"Duke knew what was going on the owl chose him as a master and.. and.. He started to burst and ran as fast as he can. The owl all did was just cling of harder."AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Duke scream was probably heard all over diagon Alley.

16. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Selenity had gone into the store an bought a kitten while her mother had bought an owl so that she could send letters back and forth. She came out just as Duke ran away screaming... Selenity ran after him putting two and two together about the owls. When she found him he had an owl clinging to him.

Selenity place her kitten in an inside pocket and said, gently while running besides him, "Duke stop running and I'll help you get it off your shoulder. This owl seems to like you."

17. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Terry and Drac, upon hearing the voices at their backs, whipped around to face the father and daughter. Even as the brothers watched the pair, their father clapped a hand on each of their sholders, a grim smirk on his lips,"I don't see what you would need a Bloodrose for with military business unless it is relating back to Lucious."

There was a clear wince from Drac at the name. Their uncle was a tad on the creepy side of things. Draco wasn't bad, but Uncle Lucious would go odd sometimes.

Gently nudging the two boys apart, their father Eian Bloodrose, stepped between them, head tilted at a slight angle, watching the other man even as the brothers were giving Onyx the same searching gaze.

Eian Bloodrose finally waved a hand lightly,"Shall we go some place private to talk? I'm sure my sons can help Onyx out if she needs it."

This was met with very soft snickers from both boys, hands lifting to cover their mouths.

OOC: And Terry wouldn't go with muggle lovers. Hes one of those pure blood whos taught to hate muggles and mudbloods because of his close relation to Lucious and Draco Malfoy. But after this post, you probably wont see their fathers name again, after all, I never really had names planned for their family.

18. Basher

Eian Bloodrose finally waved a hand lightly,"Shall we go some place private to talk? I'm sure my sons can help Onyx out if she needs it."

"Of course. Onyx don't get into trouble especially with the mudbloods. I'll be back shortly." She watched as her father and Bloodrose man walked away. Her father was always leaving her with others to talk minstry business. Reaching into her pocket she fumbled around. She had a few things in there. She snatched what she was looking for something from Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes.

19. prince*duke*

prince*duke* New Member

Serenity came up to Duke. Still panicking he heard her say "stay still" so he firmerly stood and closed his eyes waiting until she get's this owl off. Nothing happened "I think this owl likes you" He finally heard. He opened his eyes just a little bit. He looked at the owl.

Duke passed out and collapsed on to the ground the owl flew off his shoulder, and landed right beside him. Duke didn't remember anything that happened between when he fainted, and when he woke up. When he did all his friends was with them, but he could tell by their face that their was some trouble.

20. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Brittany walked aroung Diagon Alley like if she owned the place. "Hurry up!!!" she said while turning around and kicking her servant in the shin who happened to be carrying all her stuff, which he dropped on the ground. "NOW, look at what you've done! You're so pathetic!" she said while kicking him again. Brittany's black cat was purring in her arms while looking at the pathetic servant picking everything back up.

She looked to the side and saw Draco. She walked over to him and noticed a boy standing next to him and looked him down & up and shrugged. "So Draco...glad to see you again. I suspect that this one next to you (while stabbing Terry in the stomach with her wand) is related to yours?" she said scoffingly. "How pathetic...it seems that there are more than a thousand Mudbloods here...it's disgusting!" she said with a smirk.

"Good day, Mr. Malfoy!" she said with a curtsy. She looked at the two boys and said, "So, are you boys set yet?" she asked.

Brittany looked at the boy next to Draco. "You must be Terry since you and Draco look so much alike. Sory that I haven't introduced myself properly...not that I need to...my name is Brittany Scorn, but you can just call me 'Britt', is that fine with you?" she said while glaring at him.

"Well, nice to see you two, but I must be off. I have way more important things to do than suffocate myself in such a place filled with mudbloods. Good day!" she said while walking away. She quickly turned around and kicked her servant in the shin again. "Hurry up or I'll make sure mother has you fired!!!" she said nastily.