RPG Archives [RPG] Inu-Yasha Vortex Mayhem

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Mar 5, 2006.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Basher was in her slightly used (banged up) 1995 Maroon Ford Taurus. She was driving down Washington Street in the state of North Dakota in the USA. Her foot was stepping down on the pedal. Her hands wrapped around the wheel. She was zooming in and out of traffic for she was late.

‘Come on stupid cars get out of my way,’ I thought. I glanced at my cars clock. It read 15:10. I liked to set my clock ten minutes fast but it never really helped. I was always just streaking in at the right time. I had 10 minutes to make it clear across town and be dressed for work. ‘There is no way I can make it. What a way to start the week,’ I thought. I flipped on the left blinker. The light was still green as long as that ugly car in front of me moved I could make it. It felt like it was moving at barely five miles per hour due to on coming traffic. We both stopped. I gave out a load sigh.

I was definitely going to be late. Maybe even be written up this time. I watched as the traffic came from in front of me. “Come on,” I yelled out load. “You had space.” The car in front of me finally turned. ‘Maybe I should flip them the bird lot of help that would do but it would make me feel a little better,’ I chuckled to myself as I rolled my car over the cross walk. The light turned yellow. The oncoming cars slowed down. I made my move. I turned my car left to turn onto Demers Ave. It would have been a clear shot to work. I had 9 minutes left. As I was executing my turn a large black hole opened up in front of me.

I could not avoid the large black hole. I slammed on my brakes hoping to stop just shy of it. Any luck I had that day obviously wasn’t with me. The black hole engulfed me and my entire car. My head felt dizzy as I spun around inside my car within the black hole. My seat belt kept me anchored. My hand reached out for the steering wheel trying to level myself out. All I could see were blue streaks of running light. Then in front of me a rather large bright light. I raised my hands to shield my eyes. My foot started to pump the brake in a panic. My car leveled out. I glanced with one eye and removed one of my hands.

Steering as best as I could. I drove into the bright light. The bright light vanished and I was left with a clear blue sky. My other hand gripped the wheel. My efforts to stop the car unharmed were to no avail. I ended up slamming into a small hillside. Blood trinkled down my forehead due to the accident. I reached up to touch it. I heard a strange roar. My eyes looked up to the tree tops. A large creature like a bear but MUCH bigger lifted 10 foot trees from out of the ground. I was definitely not in North Dakota anymore.

All I remember hearing was “KAZE NO KIZO” before I passed out.

[OCC]For now Inu-Yasha RPG will be up.

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Michael was running along the pavement in some new blue jeans and a black, long sleeve shirt with a red and gold dragon on it. The day was clear and sunny. Michael was of course running for the heck of it. He was alone at home during the spring break so he decided to go out running for a bit. After the Track practices, he could run faster than a lot of people.

The air had a fresh, flower smell and no clouds could be seen. Michael stopped to adjust his glass on his face, as they were starting to slip off his nose. After a mintue, Michael took off running again. Things today seemed perfect to Michael, that is until a mintue later. A black hole appeared right out of nowhere in front of Michael.

"Damn it," said Michael and tried to stop running. However, Michael was running too fast to stop soon enough and he went through the hole and ended up in a forest. Once Michael stopped, he looked around at his surrondings.

"What did I do now?" he said to himself, worry started to rise in his mind but he kept on walking. "What is this place?"

3. Basher

“KAZE NO KIZO,” called the young half demon, Inuyasha. He swung his sword, tetsusaiga. From the sword a bolt of white energy streamed across the air and hit the beast where Inuyasha shot at. The beast fell over knocking over trees. Due to the sudden crash hundreds of birds flew from their nests and into the sky. Inuyashas’ ears perked as he could hear in the distance a similar swarm of bees. “KAGOME THE SHARD,” he called.

A young teenage girl appeared next to the half demon. She was wearing a green school girl outfit. The girl looked at the fallen dead creature. “It’s right on its forehead.”

The half demon ran towards the creature knocking bees out of the way. “NOT THIS TIME,” he called. He took up his sword one more time. “KAZE NO KIZO,” he called. The familiar blast of energy destroyed the bugs. The hanyo reached the creatures head and pulled out a tiny shard. “Hey Kagome I got it,” he called to her. But she was else where. He put his sword in its sheath.

Inuyasha approached his friend. “What the hell is that?” he said as he starred at the car. He noticed there was someone inside. “IT ATE HER? Yuck,” he continued. His nose twitched. “Funny it doesn’t smell like a demon.”

“It’s not a demon,” said Shippou the young fox demon.

“How do you know?” Inuyasha asked.

“Is it Kagome?” asked Shippou.

“Haha you had to ask,” Inuyasha said promptly.

“It’s not like you know what it was,” replied Shippou.

“It’s not a demon, you two,” Kagome finally said. “Are you all right?” The young girl in the machine stirred. She groaned and passed out again.

“Haha told you,” said Shippou.

“Come here you little brat,” said Inuyasha. He pounced at the fox. But the fox was quick and ran away.

“Kagome make him stop,” cried the little boy.

“SIT BOY,” Kagome said. With her words Inuyasha feel to the ground. He was pinned there for a few seconds and then he sprang back up.

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?”

“There isn’t any time for that. We need to help her.”

Inuyasha looked at her and then back at the thing that the girl was in. “I’m not touching that.”

“There is nothing wrong with this. It is a machine. Remember from my time.” Kagome touched the vehicle making it look like it was no big deal.

Inuyasha walked over and started to lift the girl out of the car. As he did the horn went off. He left the girl there and jumped back. He took out his sword and sliced the car front end in half. The horn died down. He picked up the girl and started walking to the village. A teenage boy stood in his path. “Who the hell are you?”

“That is no way to talk to a…” She stopped in her words. She glanced at the girl. Both of them wore clothes from her time. "Umm, who are you?" She finally asked the boy after an unusual long pause.

4. Lance Leingod

"I could ask you the same question," said Michael and he looked at all of them, one by one. Michael then caught site of the girl and asked, "What happened to her?" Michael pointed to the girl Inuyasha was carring.

5. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Allison was walking silently down the road in a tank top and shorts. She was so happy to just get out of that house. She stared at the sidewalk as she walked. She was having another rotten day even though it was summer. All her friends were off at camp, but she couldnt go cause it would mess everything up. And her mom.. her stomach was in a knot just think about it. This was the first tim she had ever got so upset that she ran away. Well not really.. she just NEEDED to get out of the house before she did or said somethig really stupid. All of a sudden a gaint black hole blocked her path. She took no notice and walked right into it. Then all of a sudden she wasnt on her street but in a forest. "Wut the..." Allison said looking around. "AH!" she scream seeing only the back of a.. well she didnt no wut it was, but it had a human shape and dog ears. There was a boy who looked like her by the way he dressed. And another girl who was in school clothes. And if it werent fo the fact that the boy had asked "What happen to her?" she would not have noticed the other girl in the creatures arms.

6. Basher

"I could ask you the same question," the boy said. He looked at them all. "What happened to her?" Michael pointed to the girl Inuyasha was caring.

"I saved her from a monster," the boy with dog ears said. He shifted the girl on his back around.

"No it wasn't a monster. Right Kagome?" Said the little boy by Kagomes’ feet after he saw the stranger he went and hide.

“Shut up Shippou you little brat.” Inuyasha proceeded to chase the boy but Kagome stopped him.

“Stop it. You will hurt her more.” She sighed heavily those two always bickered.

Inuyasha looked at the strange girl who joined them. “Who the hell are you now? You better answer me.”

“Sorry for his rudeness. He is always like that. My name is Shippou and this is Kagome. The rude one is Inuyasha.” He glanced at Inuyasha to see if he would get a pounding for his words. The half demon only grumbled. “We don’t know who she is. We found her unconscious inside a machine. Isn’t that right Kagome?”

“Yes that is right Shippou. We are headed to the village to let her rest. Come with us so we can talk." Kagome pointed up the road to show that is in what direction the village is. "She needs to be looked at. She hit her head in an accident.”

7. Lance Leingod

<What should I do? I didn't know where I'm at and I can't get around without some help. I better just follow them,> thought Michael.

8. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

" I dont have to do anything you say Inuyasha," said Allison putting her hands on her hips. "And if u order me around i promise u i will not do ANYTHING u say!" she had quite enough of that at home. She turned to the girl, Kagome and sad "Hi Im Allison... so were are we?"

9. Lance Leingod

Michael then just thought of something that he should have done. "Sorry, my name is Michael," he said.

10. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Well, kagome do u mind if i ask u some questions??" ask Allison. "Like u keep saying in my time so are we back in time? And were? and how do we get home?" asked Allison "and wut is up with him?" pointing to Inuyasha's ears.

11. Basher

Kagome looked at both of them. They were obviously freaked out like she was when she first got here. They couldn't have come threw the bone eaters well like she did. "Let's talk in the village. Maybe Kaede can make sense of most of it. " She knew that they would see they were from their time once they were in the village. "This way," she said. She led them on the path to a hut. She opened the curtain for the door and led them inside.

"Kagome, your back already? Oh..." The young demon slayer looked at the new arrivals. She glanced at their wardrobes. "Kagome are they from your time?"

A young monk walked up to Allison and grabbed her hand. The young girl who talked to Kagome eariler grabbed him and walked away. "Don't even try you, lerchious monk."

"It seams that there is another hand at work with this," an old woman appoarched them. "Come in and I am Kaede the village miko." She looked at the girl who was hurt. "Set her down right here."

Inuyasha set her down were he was told. He then turned and sat down on the ground. He crossed his legs and folded his arms.

"She hit her head by the looks of this. This shall awaken her," Kaede said. She waved an herb in front of her face.

Karrie opened her eyes. She sat up and looked around. "Ouch," she said.

"Easy child. I am Kaede,” Kaede said. Trying to push her back.

"I am quite all right." Karrie looked around the hut. 'There is no way,' she thought. "Umm am I dreaming. Someone really needs to pinch me." A little fox human walked up to her and pinched her. "Ouch." She rubbed the spot were he pinched her.

"You wanted to be pinched," the little boy said.

Karrie chuckled at the boy and rubbed his head. She took away her hand and sighed. "That is quite all right but it looks like I am not." Karrie paused for a moment. She didn't know what to say. She knew these people but they were in a manga she read and an anime she watched. She looked up to notice Inuyasha spying at her with one eye. "We are in the feudal era aren't we?"

"Yes, this is," Kagome said.

"Does anyone know how we got here?" Karrie asked.

"That is what we were going to ask you," Kagome said. "What was the last thing you remember?" Kagome blushed released that she was being impatient. "I am Kagome, this little guy is Shippou that sulking one is Inuyasha, she is Sango, he is Miroku, you met Kaede, and these two are like you they are Allison and Michael."

"I am Karrie and all I remember is a black hole." She looked at the other two.

12. Lance Leingod

"The only thing that I remember about it is that I was running and then I went through this black hole. I thought I was a goner for sure but guess not," Michael said and he was starting to remember something. All of these people were from an anime story he read and watched before but his remember didn't give any details about it.

13. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Well... I wasnt really paying much attention. I had alot on my mind." Allison said pulling her hand away from Miroku and sitting down.

14. Basher

"So I we were brought here by a black hole," Karrie said. She sighed. None of this made any sense. She wasn't from Japan like Kagome. She didn't even know if she existed in her time. "I am from the United States. The state of North Dakota to be exact. What about you two?"

15. Lance Leingod

"United States. Athens, GA," said Michael.

16. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Round Lake IL U.S.A." said Allison " Well it seems that the blacks holes are random. I mean we are no where near each other."

17. Basher

"Is very random indeed," a voice said.

Inuyasha jumped up at the sound of the voice. He pulled out his sword.

"Put that thing away if you want the answers you seek," a teenage girl with red hair appeared before them. Inuyasha sheathed his sword.

"So you are behind this?" Karrie asked.

"First off my name is Washu. I am a mad scientific genius. I was conducting an experiment and it went a little array. No matter." She chuckled.

“A little array? Is she nuts?” Someone whispered but Washu paid no attention to them.

“See my experiment was going just fine until some Saimyōshō stole an important part.” Some people looked confused. “Saimyōshō are wasps. Bees you know? Then this baboon should up. Well least someone in a baboons skin.”

“Naraku,” Kagome whispered.

“Naraku? Is that what that baboon calls himself? No matter you all shall get the piece and I will send you all home,” Washu said.

“Why can’t you get the piece?” Karrie asked her.

“I still need to fix the machine.” Washu looked around and then spotted the Shikon no Tama shard Kagome had in a pocket. Washu walked up to Kagome and pulled it out.

Inuyasha growled. “Don’t touch her.”

Washu paid no heed to his words. “Perfect.” She held up the vile which housed the shard. “This is indeed very powerful but much too small. We will need a bigger one. Will I must take my leave. I will contact you all very soon.” Washu disappeared and left the shard in the vile behind.

18. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Wait!" yelled Allison but the red haired girl, Washu was gone. "I need to get home! Now! If I don't there will be trouble. I s there any other why back??" said Allison jumping up.

19. Lance Leingod

<Why was he interested in the shards? Now that I remember, they're from the jewel that can give demons more power, I think,> thought Michael and he looked at Allison and then back to Kagome. "Is there another way?"

20. Basher

"Is there another way?"

"Who knows?" Karrie shrugged. 'Damn it how in the hell am I going to get out of here? Wait,' she thought. 'My car? What happened to it? And how am I going to explain this one to my insurance agent?'"Have you seen my car?"

"Yes, but it's probably totaled," Kagome said.

"I doubt my insurance covers black hole damage or whatever she said vortex damage." Karrie sighed. 'Dammit none of this makes any sense,' she thought. "So we are trapped here in this time until we get back the device or whatever she needed from Naraku?" Karrie was thinking out load. 'With a bunch of Manga characters. I wonder if the others know,' Karrie thought. 'They look to be young.'

"It seams so," Kagome said. "You could join us we all have our reasons for going after Naraku."

'Should I pretend I don't know their stories or what? Inuyasha will probably try and kill me so I better,' Karrie thought. She looked at the Hanyo then back at Kagome.

"What are you looking at?" Inuyasha said.

Karrie looked back at Inuyasha. "You. How else would you have known that if you weren't looking at me?"

Inuyasha blushed and turned back around. "Whatever," he mumbled.

"Inuyasha why are you all red?" Shippou said.

"Shut up peak squeak."

"Anyway who is this Naraku?" Karrie asked. They could hear Shippou and Inuyasha arguing in the back ground.

"Sit Boy." Bamn Inuyasha fell to the ground as Kagome commanded.

"What the hell did you do that for?"

"We are trying to talk so you two need to stop it," Kagome said. "Naraku is..."

"A hanyo, a half demon like Inuyasha, at least from what we can figure out," Miroku said. "He was once a man by the name of Onigumo. His hatred was eaten by demons and they became one, Naraku. We all have our reasons for going after him. My grandfather was cursed with Kazaana, an air rip or wind tunnel.” He held up his hand. “It will suck everything in it but for now these beads stop it. Some day though I will be sucked in just like it did my father and grandfather before me. My mission is to destroy Naraku and have a child to take my place in case I don’t.” He grabbed Karrie hands. “Will you bare my child?”

Karrie looked at him shocked. Her mouth was slightly a jar. She recovered herself after a moment. “Dude, you’re late. I already have a kid.”

“Get away from her you lecherous monk. She just woke up. You can’t even wait until she feels better?” Sango pulled him away. “Sorry about him I am Sango. I used to live in a village with Youkai Exterminators. But...” Her eyes became crest fallen.

Kagome put her hand on the other girls shoulder “Her village was destroyed by Naraku and almost everyone in it. Only she and her brother survived. Naraku has her brother.”

They conversation was interrupted. A villager came into Kaedes’ hut. “Kaede come quick. There is a youkai attacking the village.”