RPG Archives [RPG] Inu-Yasha Vortex Mayhem

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Mar 5, 2006.

1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

"We don't even know where she is!" said Michael, his blood rushing because Allison gave him a scare when she grabbed his shirt. "I don't know about you but I don't have the slightest clue where she could be."

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Karrie pulled back her shirt. She laughed. "He is right." She thought for a moment. "If I remember right…" Her voice trailed off as sniffed the air. "I need a bath." Both of them looked at her. "What?" She looked at them puzzled like. "I do. I have blood in my hair." She touched her temple were the bumps. "And a bump. Argggg." Both of them starred at her. "My make up is all smirred. My clothes are dirty. I could go on forEV-ER. I am talking a bath before we do anything else." She crossed her hands in front of her chest. She was a stubborn. She would not budge once her mind was made up.

The rest of the group followed them out of the hut. Kaede was the only one who stayed inside.

"A bath? Yeah, I could use one too. You can come this way," Kagome said. She motioned in a direction and started walking in it. Her clothes were also dirty. She still carried her backpack with her.

“That looks heavy,” Karrie said.

“Here child,” Kaede spoke coming out of the hut. She handed over a few kimonos.

"You guys stay here," Sango said. She pressed her hand to stop Miroku from moving any further.

"Besides it will give me sometime to think about what I saw Washu in," Karrie called back to the guys. She waved to them. 'A nice warm bath would be nice,' she thought. 'Hopefully a spring. What am I thinking? It better be.'

"Do you want to peek?" Miroku asked Micheal.

"YOU BETTER NOT TRY AND PEEK!!!" Sango yelled before they were out of reach.

OOC- I am SOO like that. Have a serious conversation with me and you will see that. ;)

3. Lance Leingod

Michael laughed a little, "If only I knew on how to be a ninja?" said Michael, still laughing. He really could use a bath and it would make him feel good.

4. Basher

"Woman." Miroku chuckled also. "I suppose you need one too?"

5. Lance Leingod

"I like women. One of the reasons is because in school back at home, I'm looking for a girlfriend. You could say I'm growing up because I'm now interested in women," said Michael, not knowing where the heck they were going now.

6. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"BATH... i hate baths..." muttered Allison. Karrie stared at her "Why?" "Cause i got to take one every day... u get kinda tired of it after a bit." said Allison. "But wut the heck. At least i get a cool kimono. But if Miroku peeks we will just have to hit him a good one on the head." said Allison walking with Karrie.

7. Basher

"You hate baths?" Karrie chuckled at this. "I love them." She smiled at the young girl. "And the others. But if I remember right Kagome and Sango could handle it pretty good."

"That is about right. Right Kagome?" Sango. Kagome nodded her head to this.

"We are almost there. We are going to a spring," Kagome said.

"Killer," Karrie replied. "What we were talking about earlier. It's hard to explain but I think we need to go to Tokyo."

"That is where I live," Kagome said. "We could try having you all going threw with a shard." She pulled out a necklace. It was a rather large piece. Karrie acted surprise when she saw it. "What's the matter?"

"Ah nothing. Well maybe something," Karrie replied. She was hesitant to go on. After all that happened to it. "You got that from the spiderhead demon right?"

"Yes," Kagome said. 'Well that confirms part of their story,' Kagome thought. "Is something going to happen to it?"

"I like woman also," Miroku said. He smiled at the younger lad. "Well, you have your choice of either a spring further away from here or a cold river." He looked off in the distance where the girls left. "They are going to the closer one." He headed off in the opposite direction. "I wonder if Inuyasha went off in that direction."

8. Lance Leingod

At first Michael was surprised that Miroku didn't go toward the girls but thought better next to ask why. Michael went off toward the springs and was hoping for some peace and quite.

9. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Well ive never been to a spring so who nos." smiled Allison pulling Karrie aside. "look i havent finished the books... so i only no so much." Allison whispered.

10. Basher

"I don't think they ended," Karrie whispered back.

They enter the hot springs. Only the path they took was open. The hot spring was enclosed in a dense forest. Sango and Kagome undressed and got in. Karrie followed suit.

Karrie washed up and then relaxed against a log. "I can't believe we don't have to pay for this," she said. The water was nice and warm.

Kagome waited for a while before she asked about the shikon no tama. She wanted them to relax. But her curiosity was getting the best of her.

"I don't know if I should tell you this," Karrie looked at Kagome. She sighed lightly. 'It would suck not know where others did know,' Karrie thought. "That piece gets taken from you," she finally said.

"It gets taken," Sango asked surprised. "Do you know by who?"

Karrie nodded her head. She waited to see if Allison would answer.

"This will be a long walk to go to the springs but it will be worth it," Miroku said. "So, why don't we get to know each other better?" 'That sounded like I was coming on to him,' Miroku thought. "You know what I mean," Miroku said. "Not like that." He waved his hands in front of himself. "Ah what is it like back where you live?"

11. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

After undressing and getting in Allison looked at Kagome... "Well.. u see ur... well how should i put this? U see ur... well ur in a book. WEre in a book. That we read back home... and so... well we no whats going to happen... and well..." Allison looked at Karrie, nodding for her to continue.

12. Lance Leingod

Michael looked at Miroku, <Thank god, as long as its just like that. I'm not gay!> thought Michael.

"Well, its not much, doing the same things most of the time. I play hockey...or I use too until I came here...oh well. I love my mother but my father...I don't know about. I don't know if I love him or hate him. Maybe a bit of both. There is also a girl I like at school but she doesn't like any boy but me and another boy hang out with her. We talk about anything that happens to pop up, like the teacher saying something...or...making stuff sound wrong!" said Michael, laughing at a memory.

13. Basher

Karrie chuckled lightly. She hoped it wasn't heard or taken wrong. Neither of them wanted to give Kagome the bad news. "Well you see..." Karrie started but her voice trailed off. 'Will it better to not say anything? Kikyou did give the piece to Naraku making things worse. Maybe we could lessen the amount she takes. Considering with it Naraku has the ablity to make demons himself. Also Kagome has to go after Inuyasha or else, she thought. She came to a decision.

"It's like this. You run after Inuyasha who went to go see Kikyou. She taked your pieces of the shikon no tama from you and then tries to take Inuyasha to hell. You awaken him from the trance and instead of going to hell Kikyou gives the pieces to Naraku," Karrie paused for a moment and looked at them. Kagome had tears in her eyes. She didn't bother to hide them. Probably due to the fact that Inuyasha would go run after Kikyou. "Like I said it was a lot of information. Also with the new shards Naraku is able to make more demons."

"So having Kagome hold the shards is a bad thing then?" Sango asked.

"Her or Inuyasha yeah," Karrie replied. She sighed and rested against the rock. "But I think Kagome should have a few. There was a reason why she had them. Do you remember Allison?"

"It appears you miss home," Miroku said. "I am sorry for all this trouble. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. Well maybe Naraku. Do you suppose he knew what he stole? Does he know about Kagomes and your world?"

14. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Well i think that the peices are what brings u back and forth through the well. There is another eason but i cant remember..." Allison said shaking her head "and dont worrie about Inuyasha... everthing will go ok. And the part were she losses the peices is when she is alone with Kikyo.. remember Inuyasha comes to save her." said Allison turning to Karrie.

15. Lance Leingod

"I don't think Naraku knows about me and the others yet but he is going to find out sooner or later, that's for sure," said Michael.

16. Basher

"Yeah, and then Kikyou tries to take Inuyasha to hell. And she has to save him," Karrie replied. "My mind is getting fogging on this." Karrie reliezed something. "I think it is because we are changing the story. By being here. It would make sense. Wouldn't it?"

"I see," Miroku said. "Hopefully he never finds out. At least in Kagomes and now your time we know that he was stopped. It wouldn't be good if he could also travel where you are from. After seeing that vechile. I think that is what Kagome called it. He would cause much more mayhem there then he could here." They neared the spring. They walked into a thicket. It looked much like where the girls were at. The water bubbled and steam hung in the air. "It is actually quite nice here," Miroku commented on the spring. "Being the men we always have to travel further. It's just a nice thing to do. And I don't think I could take Sango hitting me over the head with her boomerang again."

17. Lance Leingod

<I wonder how it would be if Naraku got into my time. What would he do there anyway?> thought Michael.

18. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

(Basher are you going to answer? I dont really have much to say...)

19. Basher

OOC: Sorry I have been busy...

BIC:

"Quite possibly," Kagome responded. "Could it be a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Changing the story?" Karrie asked.

"Yes."

Karrie thought for a moment before she came to a decission. "Either actually. See we know that Naraku will get more powerful as he gets the shards. Which from what I remember is what Kikyo wants him to do. She wants to take him to hell." Karrie sighed. "He creates monsters and people die though. It would be better if we didn't give him the shards or tried to limit what he gets."

"Maybe. Does Kikyo's plan work?" Sango asked.

"We never got that far." Karrie looked at Allison and she nodded at her. "Would it be right to allow that with the cost of so many lives?"

"No," Kagome said. "We can't let anymore people die."

"Kikyo will try and get the shards to give to him."

"We will make her understand."

"I.." Karrie stopped in her words. She never really liked Kikyo. Kikyo acted to harshily when it came to her duities. She could see her easily giving up lives for her goal. Kikyo was dead she wouldn't care. She used souls to stay in this world. "What do you think Allison?"

"What's on your mind?" Miroku asked Michael. "I know from my experience with Naraku that whatever he took will be used in a twisted way."

20. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Allison looked at Kagome "Look... there is nothing much we can do... unless we want to tell Inuyasha, which could be difficult. But the story might be stuck unbreakable... you know what happens happens... So we may not have a choice." Allison sighed "Did you understand what i said...?"