RPG Archives [RPG] Inu-Yasha Vortex Mayhem

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Mar 5, 2006.

1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

As Michael watched them talking and then Miroku saying, "Will you bare my child?" Michael thought, with a strange look on his face of both laughed and shock, <Yeap, these are the manga charaters alright. Now I know I'm not going crazy, for a mintue I thought I was. Wait, even being here is crazy. How the heck do we get out of here?!>

Michael turned as the villager came in and told them about a demon in the village.

"And how do we deal with that? Only he (p-o-i-n-t-s at Inuyasha) seems to be able to handle anything. What are the rest of us going to do?" asks Michael.

(OOC: Sorry about the 'point' thing. It wouldn't stop making an icon.

2. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"I think Im dreaming.. Oh i hope im dreaming!" thought Allison. "So.." before she could finish a villager ran in. "So what do u want us to do?"

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"So what do u want us to do?"

"Nothing you pathetic humans. Your useless," Inuyasha said. He ran outside the hut. Sango and Miroku followed him also.

"We are helping way you like it or not Inuyasha," Miroku said. "You need to be more polite."

"Shut up," Inuyasha said. Their conversation was mumbled due to them gaining distance from those still in the hut.

Shippou climbed onto Kagomes shoulder. "That's not true Inuyasha and you know it," he called after Inuyasha. Kagome had tears in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" Karrie asked her.

"I am fine," she replied while wiping her eye. "We are going to help way he likes it or not." She started to walk towards the entrance. "We will need to get the villagers to a safe place. There is a clearing threw the woods. There is a well near it. That should be far enough. Come on let's go."

'This would be cool and all but there is a possibility that we could die. Damn Washu,’ Karre thought. She picked herself off the matt. ’There is no point staying here and not helping out.’ "I am ready everyone else?"

Karrie walked out with the others outside the hut. They could hear crashing going on the other side of the villages skirt. People ran by them obviously frightened. "What way?"

"That way," Kagome said. She pointed them off into the distance. "Shippou you show them. I am going to help them." Kagome ran towards the crashing sound. She stopped by a hut that had arrows and a bow near it and picked it up.

Shippou leapt off Kagomes shoulder before she reached the hut she stopped by. “This way,” he said while running on his hands and feet.

“EVERYONE to the clearing,” Karrie said. “We need to sit down and talk,” she whispered to the two others.

4. Lance Leingod

<Damn, I feel so useless here,> thought Michael and he followed the others.

5. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Arg, stupid Inuyasha," Allison muttered as she walked out of the hut.

6. Basher

"Inuyasha is always like that don't mind him any. He will slay the demon," Shippou said. "I'll run up a head you guys help the ones that are still back there."

"Hey um does anyone feel strange about this?" Karrie asked.

7. Lance Leingod

"What feels strange about it? Is it the fact that we are attacked by demons?" asked Michael.

8. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Duh i feel strange! i mean come on were in a book that i read and there and demons!!" Allison replayed "And i feel so useless" looking down at her feet.

9. Basher

"Duh i feel strange! i mean come on were in a book that i read and there and demons!!" Allison replayed "And i feel so useless" looking down at her feet.

"Your not alone," Karrie said. She gave the girl a smile. 'She said book didn't she?' she thought. "You have seen these people before have you guys? Like in a Manga or Anime?" She whispered.

10. Lance Leingod

"Yeah," answering Karrie question in a whisper too. "I read about it but my memory about what happens is a bit foggy."

11. Basher

"Mine also," Karrie replied in a whisper. She slowed down to a walk they were nearing their destantion. "I remember this well. Is it possible that we could use it too?"

12. Lance Leingod

"I don't know if we can use the well," said Michael, "And even if we could, that well leads to Japan. We won't be able to get back to the USA unless you have enough money on you. I don't know about you but I don't know enough Japanese to be there for anything. I know some things and that's it."

13. Basher

"English?" Karrie thought for a moment. "We are speaking Japanese right now? How else could we understand half these people. Only Kagome would know English." She paused for a moment. "So there is a chance we could get home right?" Instead of waiting for a response she said. "I better know Japanese when I get home Washu."

14. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Well I NEED to get home NOW!! Or my mom is going to freak!!" Allison cried "But i have no money on me.. any other ideas??

15. Lance Leingod

"I wish I did have other ideas but your ideas are as good as my, or could be better since I think of a thing," said Michael and he looked up ahead. We stopped running (I think) and were at the well for the moment.

16. Basher

"Well I have some money in me account but that is at home. I know my account number but not my routing number. So should we work or something?" Karrie asked them. "Can we even use the well? My mind is a little foggy. I thought Kagome needed something to get threw."

17. Lance Leingod

"Now that I think about it, do we need something to use the well?" asked Michael.

18. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Well Kagomes brother couldnt get through when she was in trouble and he was trying to get Inuyasha. So really only Kagome and Inuyasha were able to get through the well, if i remember correctly, but im only on book 22 so i have3nt finished it all yet. Lets see.. If were in Japan we have to be speaking japenese. So this thing.. it must have messed with our brains too..." said Allison with a look of terror on her face. "I guess.. Our only way home is to get the.. will however the red-haired girl is going to get us home. I think we should get some weopons cause it is dangerous in this place. So how about we go back to the village or A village that isnt being attacked and get some weopon because i dont really think i could spent a DAY with Inuyasha let alone how long we have to..."

19. Basher

Karrie thought for a moment. "Our best bet is to stay alive. We need them. Wait." Karrie released something. "Kagome couldn't get back due to the fact she didn't have a shard from the shikon no tama. Maybe we could try that?"

Shippou moved forward. "I ran back and the fighting is over with. We can return now. They slayed the demon."

"Does this happen often Shippou?" Karrie asked.

"Yes, because of the shikon no tama."

'Now I am not sure I want to touch that thing,' Karrie thought.

20. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"i dont think we could even get to the shikon no tama even if we wanted to.. Inuyasha is SO touchy." whispered Allison. "and so like a guy," she whispered to Karrie.