RPG Archives [RPG] Inu-Yasha Vortex Mayhem

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Mar 5, 2006.

1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Michael heard what Allison said and laughed in his head. He would also like to hear so he moved closer to the two and listened.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"That is soooo true," Karrie said. She smiled at the younger girl. They were walking back with the others. "Let's ask Kagome I don't think she would have a problem. But she would have to tell us right?"

'I wonder if we should tell Kagome about what we know about them. I think she would have a level head more then anyone else. Plus we don't know even what part of the manga or anime we are in now. What if being here has altered their future?' Karrie was in deep thought to herself. She finally spoke, "do you think we should tell them about what we know?"

3. Lance Leingod

"Tell them?" echoed Michael, "I don't really know. If we tell them, what do you think they will do? They may just think we're crazy."

4. Basher

"Possible," Karrie said. "Maybe just tell Kagome?" She sighed. "I really don't know."

5. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Dont tell Inuyashe... He'll either get WAY freaked out or think were CRAZY... We could tell Kagome. Uh.. U no if were in a this book... If we went through the well would we go home or.. would we still be in the book??" ask Allison not really wanting to no the answer.

6. Lance Leingod

"I would rather not know and just think about getting home," said Michael, thinking about her question and wondering himself. But like he said, he would rather not know.

7. Basher

"That is something I never thought about," Karrie told them. 'Allison is right. Would we still be in the book? She thought. "Yes let's not think about that. I was also wondering if we changed the storyline." She paused. "There is to many unanswered questions. Let's let Kagome and them tell the rest of their story."

8. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Well.. cam we think about this? Uh did time stop in our world or.. or wut? Cause my mom is going to freak.." said Allison nerviously.

9. Basher

"Dude I don't even know," Karrie said. "We should get to Kagomes world though."

They entered the hut.

"Is everyone okay?" Kagome asked.

10. Lance Leingod

"I'm fine," Michael said, looking at Karrie and waiting for her to say or do something.

11. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"I cant say im great but im the best i can be at the moment." Repleyed Allison

12. Basher

Kagome and the group looked at Karrie.

"I will be honest. I feel like crap. Not only am I. I mean WE are stuck here. But our lives are in danger. Plus we can't get home because of some sick-o wanting us to play along in this..." Karrie sighed and caught herself before she said anymore. "I am sorry. I really am not feeling to hot right now. We are all..."

"Confused, angry, upset, overwhelmed," Kagome said interrupting her. "The list could go on. I know how you guys feel I have been there too."

Karrie nodded at her. 'Yeah we all know that because we read about it,' she thought. "How am I going to explain this to my car insurance? I doubt there is a section on vortex or black hole coverage. I guess I will ask next time."

Kagome laughed. "I glad you are in a better mood. We all are in fact."

Inuyasha snorted. He got poked in the rib by Miroku. "What did you do that for?"

Kagome continued on her conversation. "I was pulled here much like you were but threw a well. In fact the bone eaters well. You should have gone to the clearing by the well. It leads me back to my time. Our time."

"Should we give it a try?" Karrie asked.

"Nothing doing there is no way we are going to," Inuyasha said but he was interrupted.

"INUYASHA stop it. They are probably scared, confused, and among other things like I was when I got here." Tears were beginning to form in Kagomes eyes. "You are being no help. Much like you were when I first got here."

Inuyasha stood up. “Hey Kagome.” She turned away from him. “Fine then I am out of here.” They watched Inuyasha leave the hut.

‘That’s right Inuyasha tried to kill Kagome when we first got here,’ Karrie thought. “Are you alright Kagome?”

The two girls starred at each other. “I am better now.” After a few moments Kagome finally spoke up. “Where were we?”

“We were discussing the well and how it is linked to your time,” Karrie said.

“I was pulled in because of the shikon no tama. I had it inside me. It is what I use to get back and forth,” she paused knowing that there would be more questions.

13. Lance Leingod

Michael was about to say something but then he thought what would happen if he said it. With Inuyasha out of the hut, maybe it would be best to tell now instead of later.

"Karrie..." said Michael. He was wanting some kind of sign to say that it would be okay to start talking about it, a little nod would be fine. He wouldn't mind talking about it.

14. Basher

"Karrie..." said Michael.

She glanced at Micheal. 'Inuyasha is gone maybe we should say something. It would save us the trouble of explaining later,' she thought. She nodded her head at Micheal. 'Hopefully he will understand,' she thought. 'Or the others it would sound better coming from someone who hasn't hurt their head.'

15. Lance Leingod

Karrie noded to Michael. He sighed and turned back to them. He folded his hands behind his back and began to speak.

"You all may think this is going to sound crazy...but what ever you think, it is true. The three of us think that this world we are now in...is from an Anime or Manga series that we have read or heard about," Michael said, he wanted it to be as simple as possible. They should be able to figure out the rest, but maybe not.

16. Basher

"Anime or Manga series? What's that Kagome?" Shippou asked in his sweet and innocent childs voice.

"Well..." Kagome was in deep thought. 'We are in an anime and manga? That makes no sense at all. How is this possible? I don't understand.' She cupped her hand to her chin. She pulled it away and finally spoke. "It is something from my time. It's a book with pictures though."

Shippou nodded at her. He ran a way and started digging threw a pile of things . He pulled out what he found. "Like this?" He called carrying back a coloring book.

"Kind of," Kagome said smiling at the kid. "But this one has a story with the pictures. And must people don't like to color in it."

"That doesn't sound like to much fun," Shippou said.

"But it is," Karrie finally spoke. She kneeled down near the kinzu cub. "Can I see your coloring book?"

"Sure." Shippou handed over the book.

Karrie flipped threw to a page with a duck. He looked to be crying. "See this duck here he looks to be so sad. He is all alone no wonder he is so sad." She watch Shippou nod. She smiled at him and then continued on. "One day baby duck was lost and afraid. He was all sad because he was all alone. He knew his mother was searching for him." Shippou had tears in his eyes. 'That is right Shippou lost his parents also. This of course will be a happy ending unlike his,' Karrie thought. She frowned. Little tears started to form in the corner of her eyes. She blinked so they wouldn't grow.

Karrie turned the page. "His mother heard him crying. She came and found him. See," she pointed to the baby duck. "he is no longer sad."

"I am glade he found his mommy too."

"So am I," She smiled at the cub and gave him a hug. "Did you see that story in color?"

"Kind of," Shippou said.

"Thats the fun part about a Manga. We don't always need color to see it that way." She watch Shippou nod his head. "Now for that story and how you saw it. Anime is that. But everyone sees the same story and in color."

"Ohhh," Shippou said.

"How is it possible though?" Sango asked.

"We don't know how we got here. All we know that we got here due to Washu," Karrie responded. "She is in the Anime and Manga Tenchi Muyo."

"So you know everything about us?" Miroku asked.

17. Lance Leingod

"Well...not everything," said Michael, his hands at his side, "We know a lot about everyone here but as for the story goes and what happens, no one knows. But if there was an ending, where all of you may be happy or...dead for all I know, that ending is most likly gone. Our appearance here just changed...well...I guess you call call it the flow of time or the story line. What ever happens affects us as much as any person in the world," said Michael. <Now, just how is this story going to end now? I may have read the anime and manga but I didn't have a chance to finish it. What's going to happen?> thought Michael.

18. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Well... Does anyone no where wuts her name is... Washaby??? no... the time black hole girl. Maybe she can be some help." said Allison.

19. Lance Leingod

"Maybe she can," said Michael.

20. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Allison grab her to new friends by their shirts and started to drag them out of the hut "WUT THE!?!?" they yelled "are we going to find wuts her name..." asked Allison letting go of them.