RPG Archives [RPG] Inu-Yasha Vortex Mayhem

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Mar 5, 2006.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Karrie smiled at Allison. She was like her to the point. "BUT we ARE going to limit what he gets. It will be better for us in the long run. Until Naraku is dead more people will die and sufur."

Kagome looked sad. She knew what they were saying was the truth. But it still was hard to believe that people were going to die. Karrie smiled at Allison. She was like her to the point. "BUT we ARE going to limit what he gets. It will be better for us in the long run. Until Naraku is dead more people will die and suffer."

Kagome looked sad. She knew what they were saying was the truth. But it still was hard to believe that people were going to die.

Karrie looked at her hands. They were all wrinkled. “Let’s head back.” She felt loads better. She was clean and would be putting on a kimono soon. “On thing is for sure is that I am not going to stand around and not help. The next time a demon attacks I am there. What about you Allison?”

2. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"No way! Where's the fun in that?!?!" asked Allison "And dont be so blue Kagome... it's life." Siad allison trying to cheer her up.

3. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

"There really isn't much on my mind, expect on 'where the heck is the spring?'," said Michael, looking around every place he came across.

4. Basher

Kagome gave Allison a small smile. She tried to cheer up but it was hard. They were given new information about their future. She had to admit it she hated the fact that Inuyasha would run after Kikyo.

As if reading her mind Karrie said, "He went to look for you first off then he got a little side tracked." She smiled at Kagome. She thought it would be better to leave out the part where they kiss. "Ready to head back?"

"We are almost there," Miroku spoke. "It's right here." They walked into a wooded area. A little ways in was the spring. It wasn't big at all but it still was nice. It bubbled and steam rose up. "Are there many springs where you come from?" He said that while getting in.

5. Lance Leingod

"None that I know of but there are some," said Michael, getting in as well. The water felt warm and nice, he thought he could be like this for a while.

6. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Yeah, I'm turning into a raisin!" Allison laughed. "I wonder if the boys are back yet..."

7. Basher

"I doubt it," Sango said. "If they went to the other spring it is a ways away. She got out of the water also.

Karrie noticed she had scars on her back. It was from when her brother was being used by Naraku. She choked on her words before she could speak to Sango.

"We should be heading back. It will be getting dark soon," Kagome said.

"So tomorrow we will start," Karrie said.

"Start?" Sango asked. She got herseld dressed in her usually simple kimono.

"Training. Is that right Allison?" Karrie said.

The group started to walk back. The moved threw the forest. Karrie could feel the soft ground and leaves that brushed her feet. The air was crisp and smelt nice. It was very relaxing.

Miroku nodded at his words. It was nice to get to know another guy. This one may be younger but he was far more mature then Inuyasha. "Believe me or not. Here is not such a bad time to live in. I have seen what Kagome calls a vechile considering that is how Karrie got here." He paused for a moment in his words. "It may be more dangerous there then here that is once we get rid of Naraku." He paused for a while then he asked the question the question he was dying to ask. "Is it true that some people have visited the moon?"

8. Lance Leingod

"Yeah, we've even gotten farther than the moon. We've been on Mars, that's another planet if you don't know, and we've sent other things beyond our solar system. But we can't get human beyond that though, at least not yet anyway," said Michael. He had been thinking it over and he needed to ask. "When you all battle Naraku later...I...no...what I mean is...how are we going to help you when that battle comes?"

9. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Yep, training tomorrow." said Allison getting out and getting dressed. "Sango... I'm really sorry about your brother." and started to walk back. "We should also try to find out why WE came here... I mean there has to be some reason."

10. Basher

"Help us when the battle comes?" Miroku repeated Michaels words. "I don't think you can." Even though he was still thinking he said those words. "Unless you want to be trained. I saw that you had a sword do you know how to use it?"

"Good point," Karrie smiled at the younger girl. She sniffed the air. It smelt crisp and clean nothing like it was back at home. She lived near a beet plant. So the air pretty much smelt like crap. It was definitely nice here. Her ankles scrapped against the grass as she walked. Every where they looked was an open field. It was either stopped by a small town or a forest. This was definitely not like home. No wonder everything smelled so fresh. “The air is wonderful here.” She took a deep breath. “It’s like heaven.”

“Is the air where you live that bad?” Sango asked

“Yes, at times it smells like crap. Other times like a…” She stopped thinking for a moment. She really couldn’t explain a fry. “Food which really doesn’t smell that great.”

After a few more minutes of walking she finally spoke. “We need to get to Tokyo. I believe Washu lives outside of Tokyo with a boy named Tenchi Misaki.” She looked at the others. “Maybe there we will get our answers. But from what I remember Washu can get a little flaky. So don’t be surprised if she answers it was a failed experiment. Any other ideas why we were brought here?”

11. Lance Leingod

"Yes...at least some what. I've really been watching others by eye so I've not had any real formal training with a sword. But I can use it," Michael said.

12. Basher

Miroku nodded at this. "Sango would be the best bet then. Inuyasha really just swings his sword."

"Shut up you stupid perverted Monk."

"Oh Inuyasha you were there?" Miroku was there.

"Stop trying to change the subject. What did you say again?" His sword was drawn he stepped from outside the forest.

"Ahhh." He waved his hands in the air, and he looked at Michael for help.

13. Lance Leingod

"We were just talking about swords, nothing else really," said Michael, smiling, "Anyway, Inuyasha, what's the largest object you've hit yet?" asked Michael, trying to change the subject and seeing if he could get him to not be mad by talking about something he may like but Michael didn't know if he did.

14. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Were you by any chance mad at someone or something..." Allison sighed. "Let's train tomorrow and then we can go look for her. So are we almost there...?"

15. Basher

Miroku eyes got wide. They have been to the moon. He was over joyed. Before he could ask a question Inuyasha spoke up.

"Swords are not toys," Inuyasha stated.

Miroku rolled his eyes at this. 'Like he didn't go around waving it with his spell attack,' he thought.

"I can cause mountains to crumble with Kaze no Kizo," Inuyasha said. "What about you? That swords looks rather puny."

"Mad at something?" Karrie repeated. She thought for a moment. "I wasn't mad at anything. I was running late but I wasn't mad."

"Yes we are almost there," Sango said with a smile. "The hut will be full tonight it looks like it."

"Are we troubling you?" Karrie asked.

"No not at all. Kaede likes vistors," Sango replied. "So what is your home like? Kagome told us some."

16. Lance Leingod

"I like speed more than strength. If you can get past an oppenent easily, the oppenents strength will be pretty much nothing compared to themselves. But glady you haven't been beaten," said Michael, smiling.

'Yet...I think,' he thought, now trying to push that out of his mind.

17. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Sango, if you need us to sleep somewhere else we can..." said Allison "But I'm starved."

18. Basher

"How do you know I haven't been beaten?" Inuyasha asked.

Miroku went quick to recovery. "Your obviously here."

Inuyasha looked at him a little skeptically. "We should be getting back. It feels like rain." He looked to the sky. Even though it was clear out still. Inuyasha could feel the change in the air and the temperature drop. “Being that you are useless. You should help Kaede with dinner.”

“Inuyasha,” Miro said in a stern voice.

He shrugged and looked a Michael. “I’ll teach you how to use that sword.” He walked away from them heading back in the direction as the village.

Miroku looked surprised. Inuyasha may have taken a liking to Michael. It was definitely off for him. Or could it be he didn’t want to be sat by Kagome. Only time will tell. “We should be getting back. Inuyasha is right about the weather. Can you forgive me for not allowing you to enjoy this any longer?” He got himself dressed. He actually looked nice being cleaned up and all.

“There is no bother,” Sango said. “It’s just Inuyasha. You know what he is like.”

“If he gets out of hand I can just sit him,” Kagome said. It brought along a lot of laughter.

Karrie laughed with the group. Once it died down she said, “Where I am from is different from here. It isn’t open. Well some parts of it aren’t. I don’t live in a village. I live in a city. It is fairly big.” It was kind of hard to explain. “We also have farms but those are around the city. Our homes are made out of rocks and trees. It also gets rather cold there much colder then this place ever could. It lasts for a long time.” Karrie sighed. She did miss her home and her family. “There I have my family. I also build airplanes. They allow people to fly.” She yawned and her stomach growled. "Man, I am famished."

“Kaede should have supper ready and your home sounds nice,” Sango said. “And what is your home like Allison?”

19. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Allison suddenly look like she was going to cry, but forcing a smile she looked at the gound. "I dont want to take about my home right now Sango..."

20. Basher

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." Sango said to the younger girl. "I promise to get you home."

"All of us will," Karrie said. The other two nodded at this. Well Karrie sure hoped so. Only good thing about being here is no work. Well until tomorrow. Sango's weapon doesn't look easy to use.

"What are we going to tell Inuyasha?" Sango asked.