RPG Archives [RPG] Inu-Yasha Vortex Mayhem

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Mar 5, 2006.

1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Michael sighed, <I guess I would have to teach these guys Language Arts 101. (Sigh) Why do I get myself into these things?> thought Micheal, placing his right hand over his eyes. "Okay, just the word 'Japanese' refers to anything that comes from Japan," said Michael. <At least I got that out,> thought Michael, sighing again.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"Japan?" Miroku asked. "That sounds familiar. Is it a place?" The neared the village. "It's this way." Taking them on the path that would led them quicker to Kaede's hut.

"Keh," Inuyasha said. "You don't know what you are talking about."

"Yes," Miroku said. "This path is quicker to Kaede's hut."

"Keh," Inuyasha said. He folded his arms in front of his chest continuing to walk.

"So Karrie will try bow and arrows. Kagome can also help with that," Sango said. "And Allison will do swords. Is that fine with everyone?"

"It is with me," Karrie said.

"And me," Kagome said smiling. "When will the guys get back?"

"Um," Karrie looked at those two and then at Allison. "What will Micheal do?"

"We can decided when he gets here," Sango said. A moment pass before anyone broke the silence.

"So Allison what is your favorite dish?" Sango asked.

3. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"That works." said Allison.

"Dont know... its all good." Allison said with a smile "What about you Karrie?"

4. Lance Leingod

"Japan is a place. Like I said, Japanese refers to anything that comes from Japan. The people are calle the Japanese because they come from Japan. When will we get there, I starving," said Michael, feeling that his stomach is wanting food.

5. Basher

"Dont know... its all good." Allison said with a smile "What about you Karrie?"

"My favorite food..." Karrie thought for a moment before responding. "It was pizza before but that changed as I got older."

"Pizza?" Sango asked.

"It takes some ingredients for bread but it is flatter and in a circle shape. You add tomatoe sauce, cheese, and meat. It is really good. We should try making it sometime it is really good," Karrie said. "Pretty much a lot of dishes I make myself."

"You cook?"

"Almost all the time," Karrie said. "What about you Allison?"

"When will we get there, I starving," said Michael, feeling that his stomach is wanting food.

"It is right there," Miroku replied. He used his staff to point to a hut near the river. "It smells like supper is done. So do you like nikomi (stew)?"

"I do," Inuyasha said.

"We know you like anything," Miroku said.

6. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Yeah... i got to cook for my siblings. But i love to cook anyway so its cool." said Allison.

7. Lance Leingod

"Yeah," said Michael to Miroku's question as they neared the hut.

8. Basher

"We are back," Miroku said entering the hut.

"It is about time. We were about to eat with out you," Sango said.

"Keh," Inuyasha said. He sat on the ground.

Outside the first few drips hit the hut.

"It seams like you made it in time," Kaede said. "Let's all sit now and eat. You two look lovely in those kimonos."

"Very lovely," Miroku said. He got a nice whelp on the head from Sango for saying that.

"Thank you," Karrie said blushing.

Kaede cleared her throat. “It appears the girls have decided to train. If you also?” Kaede asked Michael.

9. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Allison tunred to Kaede. "Thanks." then to Miroku she said "Quit hitting on me. Its not going to get you anything but a brouse."

10. Lance Leingod

"Sure, in what?" asked Michael, seating down like the others.

11. Basher

Allisons words brought a round of laughter.

"Yeah you lecherious monk. Maybe a few bruises would make you look better," Sango said.

Karrie smiled at the younger girl. "That was funny."

Kaede cleared her throat. “It appears the girls have decided to train. If you also?” Kaede asked Michael.

"Sure, in what?" asked Michael.

"Bows and swords," Sango said repling for Kaede. "I will be training them. Will you be joining in?"

12. Lance Leingod

"Yes, I'd love to," Michael said almost instantly. Michael always loved swords and maybe it was because of that he replied so quickly.

13. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Thanks..." said Allison.

"Thats great! So tomorrow we can start!" said Allison.

14. Basher

"Today, you better start eatting before it gets to cold," Kaede said.

Karrie laugh at this. She eat a bite of the stew. "This is really good," Karrie said. She watched as Inuyasha and Shippou went after the same piece of bread.

"Hey do they always fight like this?" Karrie asked.

15. Lance Leingod

"Maybe, heh," laughed Michael softly as he began to eat. "It is fun to watch them fight though. The food's good."

16. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Allison look at Karrie and leaned over and whispered in her ear "Should we tell them?" she asked.

"This stew is really good." said Allison, eating some. Seeing Inuyash and Shippou fight over some bread, Allison reached over and pulled the bread out of both their hands. "Problem solved." she said, taking a bit.

17. Basher

"EH?" Inuyasha looked at Allison. "YOU DEMON CHILD WHO TOOK MY FOOD PREPARE TO FIGHT." He grabbed at his sword.

"Here," Karrie said. Throwing two pieces of bread at them. They landed in the same spot so they both dived in. Karrie laughed at them.

"They are always good for a laugh," Sango said. She laughed some more.

"Kagome could handle this one," Miroku said. He also laughed.

"Inuyasha?" Kagome called.

"Eh?" He looked up at her.

"SIT-BOY," Kagome said. WHAM Inuyasha fell flat on the ground while Shippou at the bread.

Everyone laughed.

"We should ask Michael," Karrie whispered back to Allison.

"So Michael do you think we should tell Inuyasha about who we are?"

18. Lance Leingod

Michael slowly stopped laughing but still had a smile on his face. "Not now," whispered back Michael as he leaned toward them too. "Let everyone enjoy the moment. If we tell him now, he might get worried or something else and that in turn will affect Kagome. Let everyone be happy for a time and not cause something that might make everyone depressed. We'll tell him tomorrow when we're training. If it goes well, Inuyasha will instead try to train to become better than what he is instead of worrying about something that might not come to pass. We won't know if it will come or not until it does come. One thing I've learned in my life, don't break bad news when something happy is going on. Save it for later when the time is right." Michael turned back toward everyone else and continued to smile as the others laughed.

19. Basher

They enjoyed laughed and ate until they were full. Now it was time for them to settle down. The new day awaits them. They will learn how to fight and truly start their journey.

Karrie yawned. She was sleepy. Today was different and not expected. Nothing would ever be the same for her. "So you think we will ever get home?" She asked.

20. Lance Leingod

Michael yawned as she asked the question. He looked over at her. "Don't worry so much. I think we can, so at least hope for it," said Michael.