RPG Archives [RPG] Inu-Yasha Vortex Mayhem

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Mar 5, 2006.

1. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Allison raised an eyebrow at Inuyasha. "You wont be able to beat me in your dreams!" she said, finishing her food.

Allison yawned, slightly. "Im going to get home even if it kills me." she said firmly "But now i want to get some sleep."

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

"Me too," yawned Michael as he stretched his arms out above him.

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"I am also," Karrie said. She snuggled down into her bed. It wasn't like home but it would do. She wrapped her arm around her pillow snoring slightly. She awoke up from a small tap of her shoulder. She yawned and sat up. It was Sango.

"Are you ready to train?" Sango asked.

Karrie yawned and looked at her. "I have barely gone to bed."

"No it is the next day," Sango replied.

"Eh?" Karrie said. She still had sleep in her eyes. The day was a new and very early. The sun barely peeked threw the cracks. "Why are we starting so early?" She whispered and then yawned.

"Today Inuyasha wants to leave to look for Naraku and find some Shikon no tama shards," Sango whispered back. "It is best to train some in the morning then we will leave in the afternoon. The first day is hard but you will make it." She smiled at her.

Karrie pulled herself out of bed. She saw Sango's bed nicely rolled up. She felt the need to also. Sango helped her with it. They worked as silently as they could. They pushed the sleeping bed next to Sangos.

“You cam wake up Micheal,” Sango whispered to Karrie. “I’ll wake up Allison.” They both crept along the floor. They kneeled down next to their victim each tapping a shoulder.

4. Lance Leingod

Michael went off to bed and as soon as his head hit the pillow, he felt a tap on his shoulder. <What, it couldn't be morning already?> thought Michael sleeply. He raised his head, eyes half closed and not in focus. "...hmm...five more...minutes..." he mumbled out of his mouth and droped his head back down on his pillow, not knowing who traped him...or knowing really where he is now. It sudden clicked in his head on where he was and jerked his head up, eyes fully opened and his head now looking left and right. He stopped and looked at Karrie. "Crap...I was half hoping it was a dream," yawned Michael. "What time is it...wait...I forgot...we can't tell time here...what part of the day is it?" he said while yawning and looking at Karrie.

5. Basher

"Early," Karrie said. "It is time to train." She yawned she couldn't help herself. "You are not a really early morning person? Neither am I. Doesn't matter time to get up." She waited for Micheal to leave his bed so she could help him roll it up.

6. Lance Leingod

Michael yawned again. "Well, we at least now know we have one thing in common," he said, smiling. He got up and helped her with rolling up the bed.

7. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Allison fell asleep only to, what seemed like minutes later, have some jabbing their finger in her shoulder. "Im up, Im up." she said sitting up. She put her head in her hands and rubbed the sleep from them. "God its early. " she said. She looked around "Oh.. wait. Im here." she said. getting up. She rolled up her bed and wake over now fully awake. "Morning!"

8. Lance Leingod

"Morning," yawned Michael to Allison.

9. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Allison laughed. "You guys arent morning people are you?"

10. Lance Leingod

"Nope," said Michael as he smiled and put his hands behind his head.

11. Basher

"I usually see the morning before I go to bed," Karrie said.

Outside the hut Sango had laid out a sword, a bow and arrow, and a chain with bone at the end. "So who wants to learn what first?"

12. Lance Leingod

"Sword for me," said Michael. He walked over to the three weapons and picked up the sword by the sheath with his left hand. "I at least know how to grip a sword," said Michael. "But..." he started to say and turned toward Sango. "Do you have a sash I can use?" asked Michael.

13. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Allison pick up the bow and pulled back the string. "Its in nice shape." she said "Ill use this first. Now what the heck in that?" she asked pointing to the chain. "Ive never seen anything like it."

14. Lance Leingod

"I've seen those before in fact, just not with the bone at the end. I don't know what they're called but they act as a long range weapon and can be deadly, it just depends on the weapon on the end," said Michael as he turned toward the weapon, "It seems like the weapon is made to crush rather than cut. A good starting weapon for those that don't know how to use one. If you started out with a blade on the end, you would be more likly to cut or kill yourself with it if you were a beginner. With the bone, you can break bones in the body but it is much safer than that of a blade. But since we'll only have some time to train, we're still given some dangerous weapons to train with. I could easily cut myself with the sword so I'm going to have to be more careful than any of you."

15. Basher

"That is semi correct," Sango said smiling at Micheal. "This is what my clan of yōkai taijiya (demon exterminator) used to use. It is semi correct for it can cut." She picked up the weapon and handed it to Karrie.

Karrie took the weapon. It was rather heavy. She couldn't even imagine how heavy Hiraikotsu was.

"If you look at the tip it is rather sharp. It also is jagged. It allows this weapon to not only crush but also sink in. When you pull it back it will rip away the flesh," Sango said.

"Wicked," Karrie said.

"It made from a yōkai bones," Sango continued. "It is also dangerous like any weapon can be in the wrong hands. I have set up practice spots over there." Off in the distance they could see a plank marked with three circles. Further off was a pole. Next was a practice dummy made out of straw. "Right now I wish you to get a feel for the weapons." She turned to Micheal. "I feel that you have some knowledge so please bare with me so I can estimate your level. Go to the practice dummy."

Karrie held the chain in her left hand and the bone in her right. It looked to be a handle but she was unsure. Her guess was that she would be practing at the pole.

"Karrie you can go to the pole and practice swing but becareful," Sango said. Karrie nodded at her and started walking to the pole. "Allison come with me," she walked in the direction of the plank with the three circles.

16. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Allison followed her. "Let me guess. I have to shoot an arrow into the center the circles?" she asked.

17. Lance Leingod

Michael walked over to the dummy. <I've read different books on swords and their styles in Japan but this is going to be the first time I've used a real sword,> thought Michael. <Should I begin with trying to hit it or wait for Sango?> he thought as he turned toward the direction of Sango. <Maybe I should just go ahead with it as Karrie is doing the same,> thought Michael. With his right hand, he gripped the handle with his right hand and slowly pulled the sword out. He place the sheath upon the ground and placed his left hand near the bottom of the hilt. He moved his right hand near the top but neither were touching the ends. He moved the sword infront of himself about chest level and just started using downward swings for a start. <The sword is heavy enough but I'll get use to it,> thought Michael. He hit the area to the right of the neck (from Michael's right) and stepped back. He moved forward again, swinging down, and hit the area to the left of the neck and stepped back.

"Okay, that's a start," said Michael to himself.

18. Basher

Allison followed her. "Let me guess. I have to shoot an arrow into the center the circles?" she asked.

"Not exactly," Sango said. "We will start with one for now." She postioned herseld next to the younger girl. "I want you to load an arrow then set your hand on the handle. I also want your feet to be set your shoulder width apart and parallel to the target."

Karrie glanced at her new comrades. Allison was being taught how to shoot an arrow while Micheal practiced with the sword. 'Hell, I might as well too,' she thought.

She brought the chain next to her allowing the head of the weapon to hang in mid air. She swung it far away from her body. She watched as it feel to the ground. Karrie yanked on the chain. The demon bone came back to her. She repeated her movements allowing herself to get a feel for the weapon.

19. Lance Leingod

After a few minutes, Michael was swinging the sword pretty well at the dummy as he swung it a few times with his right hand. He was sweating some as he swung it as the dummy. He stopped and sat down on the ground. <Well, at least I'm having fun,> thought Michael with a smile on his face. He layed down on the ground and looked up toward the sky. The sun was coming into view as he stared out, taking a breath.

20. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

(oops.. totally forgot about this.. sorry people)
    Allison quickly did as she was told. "Good?" she asked.